Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) (239 Views)

Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) / Department Of Petroleum Resources DPR Salary Structure For All Staff / Who Else Received Message From Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dvris Palmarian Resources(dpr) by Efe42(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please who know about this company., i got a text message for interview in warri this afternoon and the interview is tomorrow, of which i didn't apply., upon enquiry i got to know the company doesn't even have website, and the number that send the text i called, he said they are logistics and health company and that their client is mainly oil companies.
I don't think a company that claim to be of that repute will be in existence without website or genuine contact address., again am thinking is those useless Gnld rubbish.
Has any one has similar experience with this people.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme Prep Chat Session / Business Development Manager / 2021 All On Energy Talent Scholarship Programme For The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.