Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) (36286 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by ygowon: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Illiterate? We all watched Kanu’s videos wearing designer with contributions and rocking with skinny ugly olosho. Remind us again where and how he was captured? Basic cowardly criminal. You will soon say he has a job he gets money from not all you retards that were dashing him free money. Nonsense.

We are not the ones duped by our brothers to send money for biafran currency nobody saw. That my dear is una dot problem. Choke on it.
What have u even gained from hating on the Igbos?
This is just the reason most Igbos wants to be in a separate country. U keep hating on them and they keep progressing. Shame on u!

Modified
By the way, since that day I replied you, it's just today you are replying me. You no get money to buy data Abi? U for tell me naa, make I dash u money. No be only Nnamdi Kanu we dey dash money. We also dash those who need it. If only they humble themselves and request...

Don't worry, u never see anything yet. By the time Nigeria dey clean you until there's no moisture left in u, Na by that time u go understand and love Nnamdi Kanu just as others are recently understanding him.

Too bad u have a low IQ, else u would have been among the first set of people to understand him. People like u understand him only when it's too late.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
ygowon:
What have u even gained from hating on the Igbos?
This is just the reason most Igbos wants to be in a separate country. U keep hating on them and they keep progressing. Shame on u!

Modified
By the way, since that day I replied you, it's just today you are replying me. You no get money to buy data Abi? U for tell me naa, make I dash u money. No be only Nnamdi Kanu we dey dash money. We also dash those who need it. If only they humble themselves and request...

Don't worry, u never see anything yet. By the time Nigeria dey clean you until there's no moisture left in u, Na by that time u go understand and love Nnamdi Kanu just as others are recently understanding him.

Too bad u have a low IQ, else u would have been among the first set of people to understand him. People like u understand him only when it's too late.

You are eternal victims. You look for trouble and when you get the trouble you were looking for you start wailing.

In the meantime every criminal enterprise you are in the middle of it. For such an irrelevant people who do nothing for anybody you are noisy. In my area sha, we are getting rid of you. Carry your bad heart somewhere else.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by ygowon: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hahahaha! I know you are pained! Ntooor!
Speaktruth88:

You are eternal victims. You look for trouble and when you get the trouble you were looking for you start wailing.

In the meantime every criminal enterprise you are in the middle of it. For such an irrelevant people who do nothing for anybody you are noisy. In my area sha, we are getting rid of you. Carry your bad heart somewhere else.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2021
ygowon:
Hahahaha! I know you are pained! Ntooor!

I’m pained but you are the one who has regressed to childhood? Na who pain pass?

Me I can live and make money where I’m from. People don’t hate me cause I’m a criminal and support criminals. Anywhere in the world I call my name na soso better service not searching for drugs in anus. Na real ntorr my guy.
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by ygowon: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Speaktruth88:

I’m pained but you are the one who has regressed to childhood? Na who pain pass?

Me I can live and make money where I’m from. People don’t hate me cause I’m a criminal and support criminals. Anywhere in the world I call my name na soso better service not searching for drugs in anus. Na real ntorr my guy.
hahahaha! So, because u are in your village, You are now the best? Ask the Nigerian doctors running abroad instead of remaining in the shithole country called zoogeria. U be real mugu
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
ygowon:
hahahaha! So, because u are in your village, You are now the best? Ask the Nigerian doctors running abroad instead of remaining in the shithole country called zoogeria. U be real mugu

Like I said I am not a slave so I don’t need to run anywhere. My wife na doctor we have hospital. Abroad isn’t an aspiration because I am comfortable by the Grace of God. Nobody dey refuse me visa. Worry about your criminal selves that want to die in Libya and shipped as slaves to countries humans can’t pronounce. Or better yet go home and build your dot nation and stop disturbing Nigerians. Again ntorr
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by ygowon: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Like I said I am not a slave so I don’t need to run anywhere. My wife na doctor we have hospital. Abroad isn’t an aspiration because I am comfortable by the Grace of God. Nobody dey refuse me visa. Worry about your criminal selves that want to die in Libya and shipped as slaves to countries humans can’t pronounce. Or better yet go home and build your dot nation and stop disturbing Nigerians. Again ntorr
Hahaha! Your wife na doctor? Clap for yourself. One of the quacks the zoogerians are managing. U fit claim to own a 5 star hotel here on nairaland, after all, Na faceless forum.
Continue to wish grin grin grin
Who dash monkey banana
Re: Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) by gentsofc: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boys Quarter Where Peter Obi Lives A Simple Life In Onitsha / Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes / Peter Obi Visits His Eminence Baba Aladura, Elder David Bob-Manuel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.