Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (42340 Views)

Iran ‘weeks’ Away From Having Enough Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb: IAEA Chief / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Pk01(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Babaheekmat:
99 percent of christians don't know Israel is not a Christian country

LoL
they don't know bro... I now knows the reason why Americans they fear atomic bomb...

4 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
idolda:
Effect of having a weak president at the helm of affairs in the White House.
LOL, you can think for yourself you do not need to be a Trumpanzee shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Babaheekmat: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
CXLVII:

Nigerian Christian to be specific. Few have even met a Jew

Even Nnamadi Kanu believes the Messiah is yet to come, and Jesus was just a magician.

Just hearing this though.

They're dumb ehn..

Jews wey killed your Messiah according to that book they call bible

Yet they're shouting Israel up and down

Ignorance na disease o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Aboguede(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
All these NL analysts Na waoh

So this political news from America Na em Na Dey explaine so shocked

Mark my word: the world will end on internet one day

Na so Jonathan take win 2015 election on the internet

I greet una oh
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Babaheekmat: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pk01:
they don't know bro... I now knows the reason why Americans they fear atomic bomb...

Iran no fit do anything. Dem no get liver
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Oh lord...allow me to meet this pastor Righteousness2 one on one on the helm Street of Benin city
This is what I will do to him oh lord....

First of all....na weed we go smoke the till break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make he eat and sleep for two days....after he wake....we go book hotel...i go buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for am make them bang am all night.....i bet my balls after all these ....he go reset and stop this he end time story
Unfortunately brother na you go collect, by the time the power of The Holy Ghost falls on you, the encounter you will get will take you 3days to recover. And the good news is that you will wake up a new man in Christ.
Don't underestimate the power of El-Elyon, he loves you brother

2 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Originalsly: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hmmmm..... spies believe ..... I always thought spies find out what is really going on. Spies believed Saddam had a huge gun that was capable of ehmm... pretty much ending the world.... and they had footage ... in the end ... were pipes for water mains.

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
HolinessForever:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16134710/iran-month-away-from-building-first-nuclear-bomb/amp/
Joe Biden is another incompetent President after that thing in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by shadeyinka(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
timesup234:
It is a shame the world will remain in a brainwashed stage in another 20yrs. Iran has every right to develop nuclear weapon. Israel is the real terrorist in the middle east. Israel has no right to exist. Zionism is the cause of all the problems in our world today. Israel must seize to exist
Only muslims think like this!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by timesup234: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Only muslims? I am a shango worshipper operating from the highest realm of olokun, ayelala and ogun
shadeyinka:

Only muslims think like this!
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by koyyess: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
I want supporters of this news to pray that Iran's nuclear weapons be tested in their village...as in, right in their compound.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Daddysidhan: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Just hearing this though.

They're dumb ehn..

Jews wey killed your Messiah according to that book they call bible

Yet they're shouting Israel up and down

Ignorance na disease o
So because the Jews killed Jesus Christ we Christians should hate them for life? And by the way a certain Aisha poisoned your emir turned prophet and it was the poison that eventually sent him to aljanna

3 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
ciganst:
Na wa o, I just hope that know that the chemical compounds are very lethal and have dire consequences when exposed to in an uncontrolled environment !!!

Come rock this king kong 40,000mah.

Dual ports

22.5W super fast charging

6 months warranty

Pay on Delivery

Number in pic below

How much
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by DannyG8(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is a Very Big one!
Biblical Prophecies are on the verge of being Unleashed on this Earth.

The USA right now is toothless and needs Help. So there is nothing Biden will do.

Israel will Defend itself. They will definitely not allow Iran get a Nuke as they will Strike Iran directly at the Heart of its Nuclear Program.

Any of these 4 Biblical Endtimes Wars are on verge of Fufillment.
1. Isaiah 17:1- 14 where Damascus is Destroyed in a single night.
2. Jeremiah 49. ) Emphasis on verses 34-39) The Prophecy of ELAM. Which could Infer an Israel Attack upon Iran's Nuclear Program.
3. Psalm 83 in which the Muslim nations that border Israel mount an attack on Israel in order to Cut them off from being a Nation.
4. Ezekiel 38 &39 , the Gog Magog War, where a Collation of Nations led by Russia, Iran and turkey attack Israel in order to take Israel Wealth. Which will end in Premium tears for them as GOD Himself will show why Israel is HIS First Born.

Folks, the RAPTURE is but a Breath away. These are Last Moments.
Wake up Folks! Guard your Salvation. Ignore the Scoffers. It will be so terrible to Miss the RAPTURE .
you think the war is physical

2 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by rosinkkit: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
And so?

America that has thousands of nuclear warheads nko?

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Daddysidhan: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
timesup234:
Only muslims? I am a shango worshipper operating from the highest realm of olokun, ayelala and ogun
Oniro ni yi sir, you are a Muslim.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by DannyG8(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
timesup234:
It is a shame the world will remain in a brainwashed stage in another 20yrs. Iran has every right to develop nuclear weapon. Israel is the real terrorist in the middle east. Israel has no right to exist. Zionism is the cause of all the problems in our world today. Israel must seize to exist
have you taken your medication today
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Lightorder: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Oh lord...allow me to meet this pastor Righteousness2 one on one on the helm Street of Benin city

First of all....na weed we go smoke the till break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make he eat and sleep for two days....after he wake....we go book hotel...i go buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for am make them bang am all night.....i bet my balls after all these ....he brain go reset and stop this he end time story
how would weed , bang, runs girls, yahoo be someone’s identity? As if he wouldn’t afford those dirty things, should those be his problems. Sometimes, I ask myself, what will I point at to God that these are what I did for Him for creating me here.
If I die today, I will show him how many girls I slept with, weeds I smoked, people I cheated, how many bottles I took. It shall be a shameful outing but no time to make amends. I am not good but I know that I didn’t come to earth to just please myself and go. Reflecting soberly

3 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Mccullum: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
timesup234:

Why Israel has no right to exist please.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Commentor: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

IRAN vs USA vs Isreal

✓IRAN
*Race ; Persian, Arab, and Kurds

*Religion , Culture and way of Life ; Liberal Islam, Shi'ite, Conservative ways of life with modesty in dressing, eating, women chastity, zero feminism, respect for elders and authority

*Notable contribution to science and humanity; 365 days 12 months, 4 years leap year calender, astronomy,Ninth country to lunch satellite to orbit the Earth, 6 country to lunch animal to space, discovery of logrithm table and algebra, Armonium chloride, first modern hospital system, one of the first country to use a weaponise drone

*Number of Countries conquered, Forcefully annexed, Enslaved, Forcefully colonised or invaded by IRAN or Persian Empire since 500 years of civilisation before birth of Jesus Christ 500 BC; Zero invasion, Zero slave raid, zero invasion of any country, Zero Country attacked for resources

✓USA
Race; European Caucasian

Off your mic.

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by luluosas(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Repent of your sins NOW. Jesus Christ loves you. So, don't go hell fire please
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

First of all....na weed we go smoke the till break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make he eat and sleep for two days....after he wake....we go book hotel...i go buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for am make them bang am all night.....i bet my balls after all these ....he brain go reset and stop this he end time story

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by rosinkkit: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
NobleAngell:
These Ishmaelites and their thirst for war. It's pathetic.

Use your brain, olodo.

What gives the west the right to build and own as many nukes as they want, thousands in fact, but when a non-western nation wants to build even 10 or 20, it means they have ''thirst for war'', and are a 'threat' to the world?

See how the western media has brainwashed you?

Mumu people led by the nose by CNN.

Make una no use una brain.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Qtrpst4: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Terrorist I was expecting to see you and alas, here you are

Jerryherd:
cool

IRAN vs USA vs Isreal

✓IRAN
*Race ; Persian, Arab, and Kurds

*Religion , Culture and way of Life ; Liberal Islam, Shi'ite, Conservative ways of life with modesty in dressing, eating, women chastity, zero feminism, respect for elders and authority

*Notable contribution to science and humanity; 365 days 12 months, 4 years leap year calender, astronomy,Ninth country to lunch satellite to orbit the Earth, 6 country to lunch animal to space, discovery of logrithm table and algebra, Armonium chloride, first modern hospital system, one of the first country to use a weaponise drone

*Number of Countries conquered, Forcefully annexed, Enslaved, Forcefully colonised or invaded by IRAN or Persian Empire since 500 years of civilisation before birth of Jesus Christ 500 BC; Zero invasion, Zero slave raid, zero invasion of any country, Zero Country attacked for resources

✓USA
Race; European Caucasian

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Empiree: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
JohnSin97:
All because Abraham fvcked a neighborhood wh0re from egypt.....now the descendants of the bastard called Ishmael terrorise the earth.

One little mistake.
You illiterate on social media that should have been aborted before birth to avoid spewing rubbish on social media.

Has Iran attacked any country in the last 300 years?. What do you have to say about Israel deadly weapons, is she an exception?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
I hope they don't use it destroy themselves.. all these happening under watchful eyes of Sleepy Joe �
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Ckonnet: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
timesup234:

Israel na headslammers nightmare. Na them fit una. Na God send them to put una 4 check.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Ckonnet: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emu4life:
Sanctions or no Sanctions, Iran seems to be ahead of US and Israel in their quest for Nuclear Program.
The Sanctions have made Iran to improve it's domestic capabilities. They now produce warships, drones and missiles. Israel's worst nightmare is happening right before their eyes.

You will receive israel missile alert in one of those enrichment sites soon.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by JohnSin97: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Empiree:
You illiterate on social media that should have been aborted before birth to avoid spewing rubbish on social media.

Has Iran attacked any country in the lady 300 years?. What do you have to say about Israel deadly weapons, is she an exception?

Iran is widely known for acts of state sponsored terrorism, but if your father had simply pulled out and cummed on the carpet, I probably wouldn't be dealing with your foolishness. Plus why are you even triggered, it's not as if you're Iranian or Arab.... you're a nignog that would probably get sold into slavery by the Arab people you're having headache for.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by compton11(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
NobleAngell:
These Ishmaelites and their thirst for war. It's pathetic.
u are dumb bitch
How do this related to religious stuff plus Iran ain't Arab

2 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by amliftedhigher: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
timesup234:
Ewu
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by compton11(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
JohnSin97:
All because Abraham fvcked a neighborhood wh0re from egypt.....now the descendants of the bastard called Ishmael terrorise the earth.

One little mistake.
u are dumb nigga

The Persians existed before Ismael even they were neighbors to Abraham

3 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Commotfornigeri: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
people that will score own goal with their own nuclear bomb.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Fuel Scarcity: Panic Buyer Empties Water Bottles, Fills Them With Petrol / World's Largest Active Volcano, Mauna Loa, Erupts In Hawaii ( Pics) / Elizabeth Truss Resigns as UK Prime Minister (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.