Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (42873 Views)

Iran ‘weeks’ Away From Having Enough Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb: IAEA Chief / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / This Is What The World's Biggest Nuclear Bomb Explosion Looks Like (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

IRAN vs USA vs Isreal

✓IRAN
*Race ; Persian, Arab, and Kurds

*Religion , Culture and way of Life ; Liberal Islam, Shi'ite, Conservative ways of life with modesty in dressing, eating, women chastity, zero feminism, respect for elders and authority

*Notable contribution to science and humanity; 365 days 12 months, 4 years leap year calender, astronomy,Ninth country to lunch satellite to orbit the Earth, 6 country to lunch animal to space, discovery of logrithm table and algebra, Armonium chloride, first modern hospital system, one of the first country to use a weaponise drone

*Number of Countries conquered, Forcefully annexed, Enslaved, Forcefully colonised or invaded by IRAN or Persian Empire since 500 years of civilisation before birth of Jesus Christ 500 BC; Zero invasion, Zero slave raid, zero invasion of any country, Zero Country attacked for resources

✓USA
*Race; European Caucasian

*Religion Culture and way of life; Penticostal Christianity, Satanism, Homosexuality, extreme liberalism and nudity, abortion for women, disrespectful detasteful undermining of elders and authority, racial discrimination, slave trade

*Numbers of Civilians murdered by United States Government of America Nuclear weapon; 226,000 women , children, men and souls Vapourised, blown apart and destroyed in less than 24 hours... That's like Owerri township people and another city in Imo State waking up dead in heaven due to US nuclear bombardment

*Countries invaded by Americans for resources

+Indian American settlers and Land Owners
+Haiti
+Catholic Cuba
+Vietnam
+Liberia
+Catholic Mexico
+Libya
+Iraq
+Afghanistan
+Syria
+China
+Catholic Philippines
+Catholic Panama
+Somalia
+Korea

You're naive.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by alabisulaiman31: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Israel will Defend itself. They will definitely not allow Iran get a Nuke as they will Strike Iran directly at the Heart of its Nuclear Program.

Otondo keep quoting biblical wordings as if directly mentioned nuclear weapons or Iran. Israel has been in war with Iran for years and till date take it or leave it, they can't locate the Iranian facility let alone attack it

2 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by alabisulaiman31: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2021
nijaomegacode:

You're naive.

How Mr Analyst?
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by jimmynauty: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Wooow

gods are paniking.

What an anormaly
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by akilo1: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2021
timesup234:
It is a shame the world will remain in a brainwashed stage in another 20yrs. Iran has every right to develop nuclear weapon. Israel is the real terrorist in the middle east. Israel has no right to exist. Zionism is the cause of all the problems in our world today. Israel must seize to exist
kid...they have to ban islam for peace to realm
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by TNORWAY: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Emu4life:

Na, that should be your Pastorsgringrin
Besides, where's the Lie in my profile o ye Son of god worshipper? cheesy
for your info ,am not religious at all.

But you shouldn't rub it on people's face nor criticize people's believe.

I ready for people like you today.......you this guinea fowl.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Emu4life(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2021
TNORWAY:
for your info ,am not religious at all.

But you shouldn't rub it on people's face nor criticize people's believe.

I ready for people like you today.......you this guinea fowl.
You have a job in educating Christians then. Nobody has monopoly to trolling.
Peace be unto you.

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Aninri: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2021
timesup234:
It is a shame the world will remain in a brainwashed stage in another 20yrs. Iran has every right to develop nuclear weapon. Israel is the real terrorist in the middle east. Israel has no right to exist. Zionism is the cause of all the problems in our world today. Israel must seize to exist
Israel must exist with biafra. Go hug transformer
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by TNORWAY: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Emu4life:

You have a job in educating Christians then. Nobody has monopoly to trolling.
Peace be unto you.
lol.........I am 100% sure you are a Muslim (over my dead body) I made it official that I don't think I will be practicing any religion again...... reason best known to me.

For me to practice Islam just like you,I rather serve an Idol or practice Hindu and become a monk. grin

Because I don't have strength to wear suicide vest and still kill myself all in the name off 21 allegedly virgin that has been passed down from your prophet. grin
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by bankylan: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2021
You will be dead and long forgotten and Israel will continue to prosper. if you love your terror brothers very well, you can travel down to Jerusalem to fight the Jews and see if you won't be sent to hell to meet with your fellow pigs.

[i][/i]
timesup234:
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by timesup234: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2021
bankylan:
You will be dead and long forgotten and Israel will continue to prosper. if you love your terror brothers very well, you can travel down to Jerusalem to fight the Jews and see if you won't be sent to hell to meet with your fellow pigs.

[i][/i]
How did you grow up to become a slave? Israel will be wiped off the map, that's for certain. Hezbollah will see to that

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by bankylan: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2021
They can't locate? These kids are dumb. Google is there for you to know how many times Israel has attacked the nuclear sites. Please google 2018 Mossad raid in the heart of Tehran where they carted away truck loads of nuclear files and left Iran without being detected. Google about the recent Natanz attack. Watch out for IDF and MOSSAD strike in coming weeks.

alabisulaiman31:
Israel will Defend itself. They will definitely not allow Iran get a Nuke as they will Strike Iran directly at the Heart of its Nuclear Program.

Otondo keep quoting biblical wordings as if directly mentioned nuclear weapons or Iran. Israel has been in war with Iran for years and till date take it or leave it, they can't locate the Iranian facility let alone attack it
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Tochj(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Oh lord...allow me to meet this pastor Righteousness2 one on one on the helm Street of Benin city
This is what I will do to him oh lord....

First of all....na weed we go smoke the till break.....or i go use weed cook indomie or beans make he eat and sleep for two days....after he wake....we go book hotel...i go buy enough beer and arrange two slim runs babe for am make them bang am all night.....i bet my balls after all these ....he brain go reset and stop this he end time story
Scoffer identified
If you like play with your salvation
It's not a joke
Run to Jesus now that there is timed

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by bankylan: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2021
You don't want me to ID you and place you on terror list. I can make life miserable for you in that your hole. Do you think we kid about the fight against terror and terrorists like you?

You are a kid, I know, but it won't take me more than few hours to ID you and blacklist your entire family. You can dare me .

timesup234:
How did you grow up to become a slave? Israel will be wiped off the map, that's for certain. Hezbollah will see to that
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by themanderon: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2021
post=105822442:
Peace is all we wnat in our world �

Don't delude yourself. There can be no peace in this world. The world is heading towards a complete annihilation. Only a secured life in Christ can save you from the impending doom. Did you not read in the bible "They shall say peace but sudden destuction comes upon them". Events that has never been seen before in the history of humanity is about to unfold before our very own eyes. He that hath an ear let him hear.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by gawu1: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Balance of terror!
China is safe because of that. North Korea have come to understanding the language. Iran wants to be safe.
To survive in this wicked world, one must armed oneself.

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Tulsaguy: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Holiness forever abi Darkness forever. So, you put this up to score cheap points. Islamabad head slammer pretending to be a son of light call himself holiness, we know your monicker, we know who you are.

Iran is a terrorist country. Simple!

It's at war with Israel, and the war is decided already already. Let IRAN build its nuclear nonsense for 1 trillion years, Israel will always be a quintillion years ahead of the terrorists maghrebs.

The US knows the many ways to smoke out rats....

Jerryherd:
cool

IRAN vs USA vs Isreal

✓IRAN
*Race ; Persian, Arab, and Kurds

*Religion , Culture and way of Life ; Liberal Islam, Shi'ite, Conservative ways of life with modesty in dressing, eating, women chastity, zero feminism, respect for elders and authority

*Notable contribution to science and humanity; 365 days 12 months, 4 years leap year calender, astronomy,Ninth country to lunch satellite to orbit the Earth, 6 country to lunch animal to space, discovery of logrithm table and algebra, Armonium chloride, first modern hospital system, one of the first country to use a weaponise drone

*Number of Countries conquered, Forcefully annexed, Enslaved, Forcefully colonised or invaded by IRAN or Persian Empire since 500 years of civilisation before birth of Jesus Christ 500 BC; Zero invasion, Zero slave raid, zero invasion of any country, Zero Country attacked for resources

✓USA
*Race; European Caucasian

*Religion Culture and way of life; Penticostal Christianity, Satanism, Homosexuality, extreme liberalism and nudity, abortion for women, disrespectful detasteful undermining of elders and authority, racial discrimination, slave trade

*Numbers of Civilians murdered by United States Government of America Nuclear weapon; 226,000 women , children, men and souls Vapourised, blown apart and destroyed in less than 24 hours... That's like Owerri township people and another city in Imo State waking up dead in heaven due to US nuclear bombardment

*Countries invaded by Americans for resources

+Indian American settlers and Land Owners
+Haiti
+Catholic Cuba
+Vietnam
+Liberia
+Catholic Mexico
+Libya
+Iraq
+Afghanistan
+Syria
+China
+Catholic Philippines
+Catholic Panama
+Somalia
+Korea

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by generalwo(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Ppogbae:

It is interesting you mentioned that. Iran is actually quite developed relative to its neighbors in the region. In spite of sanctions, Iran has an HDI classified as "high" (70th in the world) - which is higher than almost all African nations - has developed infrastructure and an excellent education system. It's scientists are among the best in the world. They could do better but it's still not bad for a country under sanctions.
..... If they let their nuclear ambitions go, they will progress but the eyes of world powers will always be on them as far as they keep developing nuclear weapons.... Imagine spending millions of dollars to develop weapons.... Do u know what that money can do if it's put into infrastructural and human development?
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2021
JohnSin97:
All because Abraham fvcked a neighborhood wh0re from egypt.....now the descendants of the bastard called Ishmael terrorise the earth.

One little mistake.
Better being bastard that worship a gay!
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by SenatePresdo(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2021
sunboy:

So what country in the world doesn’t sell weapons to terrorist direct or indirectly ?? Tell me one.

Also tell me how those terrorist are getting trained too

That means Russia and turkey are not Allies, they just did business like any other country.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2021
compton11:
haaaa u need help!

Sure I need help, you need brain
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Emu4life(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
TNORWAY:
lol.........I am 100% sure you are a Muslim (over my dead body) I made it official that I don't think I will be practicing any religion again...... reason best known to me.

For me to practice Islam just like you,I rather serve an Idol or practice Hindu and become a monk. grin

Because I don't have strength to wear suicide vest and still kill myself all in the name off 21 allegedly virgin that has been passed down from your prophet. grin
[/s]
You did not make a sense. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by fxexperts: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
timesup234:

Mumu Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by malel1: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
timesup234:

Just like u and the prime that like ur post , will soon stop tk exist
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Blackdisciple(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
No problems build them ehhh
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Gireiboy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
koyyess:
I want supporters of this news to pray that Iran's nuclear weapons be tested in their village...as in, right in their compound.
They only country in history known to have used a WMD on a civilian population is the US. Your fear is misplaced my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Gireiboy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
JohnSin97:

Iran is widely known for acts of state sponsored terrorism, but if your father had simply pulled out and cummed on the carpet, I probably wouldn't be dealing with your foolishness. Plus why are you even triggered, it's not as if you're Iranian or Arab.... you're a nignog that would probably get sold into slavery by the Arab people you're having headache for.
When did Iranians become Arabs? So, you don't know the difference between Arabs and Persians.

1 Like

Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Gireiboy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
JohnSin97:

Iran is widely known for acts of state sponsored terrorism, but if your father had simply pulled out and cummed on the carpet, I probably wouldn't be dealing with your foolishness. Plus why are you even triggered, it's not as if you're Iranian or Arab.... you're a nignog that would probably get sold into slavery by the Arab people you're having headache for.
An so is the US, they also known for creating and sponsoring terrorist organisation, killing of leaders of other countries and invading countries based on falsehood, does that stop them from having nukes.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Gireiboy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
obonujoker:

Did America go there to fight any war?
Yes!!! War on Terror!
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by Gireiboy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Osanoghodua1:

You are a terrorist. Only Israel has democracy in the middle East and the only developed nation in the middle east. Pls ask PMB to strike Isreal and ask other Arab coalition to eliminate her. Your days are numbered.
They only develop nation in the middle east! are you sure. Are you trying to tell us that Israel is more develop than Qatar, UAE(Dubai, Abu-dhabi,Sarjah) and Saudi Arabia (they richest country in the region). Please mention one city in Israel that can be compared to Dubai.
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by compton11(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Sure I need help, you need brain
nigga mess out of here
Re: Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix by sunboy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Gireiboy:

They only develop nation in the middle east! are you sure. Are you trying to tell us that Israel is more develop than Qatar, UAE(Dubai, Abu-dhabi,Sarjah) and Saudi Arabia (they richest country in the region). Please mention one city in Israel that can be compared to Dubai.

Please ignore the boy. Isreal is technologically advanced yes but not the ONLY developed or even the MOST developed in the region.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S. Embassy In Baghdad Attacked; Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester / Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe Resigns After 37 Years / Treasure Box Found In River Nile, Jinja, Uganda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.