Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract (78805 Views)

45 Persons In US Contract Coronavirus ‘through The Air’ At Choir Rehearsal / Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by donbachi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Handsum64:

Illiterate
See the person below
Na pikin weh get sense be dat
Orzuor
thank u sir.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by justifyme(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
all ths tech people wey no dey sleep!! I know one, he can stay on his laptop for 24hrs!!! Sometimes 2 weeks without taking his bath
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by chiedu7: 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
my people the only way to combat village people is Jesus oh

Jesus is real, This video lists Historians that documented the death of Jesus,
proving He is real & was crucified in spite of mohammed's lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A41Tm5FDKns
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
This one is strong o. His village people neither sleepeth nor slumbereth
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Cardiac arrest?
The cardiac did not arrest him since when he was writing the code. Na when he don finish, bid for the job and won na when the cardiac brought handcuffs.

Toh.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Newton85: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
stunnert:
Hmmm. In this life, when you're chasing your goals and giving it your all daily, pls and pls always be conscious of your health, go for regular checkups, don't ignore that little pain you feel in a part of your body as it might become fatal tomorrow, eat balanced diets, exercise regularly. Remember a cat might have nine lives but humans have got just one.

Your health is like a bus ticket which gives you the pass to get a bus ride, once the ticket expires you drop from the bus
How exactly did you conclude he wasn't conscious of his health and didn't go for regular checkups? Did Marc Vivien Foe, Patrice Muamba, Christian Eriksen etc not have regular heart checkups at their respective clubs before collapsing on the field?

1 Like

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
donbachi:
Village pipul

He over-worked for both his own personal ambition and those of his extended people in the village far-far away lookign for macbook and iphone
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by RedEnergy: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmmm...Could it be the side effect contraindications of the rushed Covid vaccine that killed him?

He had a cardiac arrhythmia/heart attack in his sleep. He was fully vaccinated and did not have Covid
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by atonement12: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
HaaI Was suspecting deadly vaccination before opening thread.sad

Another casualty of global depopulation agenda. sad

The people indeed do perish for lack of knowledge. undecided
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hope he was not killed so they can steal his codes. Also these IT guys needs to take of themselves more, I know one that doesn't sleep or eat once he is working

2 Likes

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by atonement12: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
donbachi:
soyi sar
grin
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by atonement12: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
EMAXIM:
They killed him. Onyibo sef dey do jazz.

If you quote me to say trash, thunder go fire you!
The ritual fake vaccine be their most potent jazz so far!

1 Like

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by twosquare(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
My thought...not all these ones shouting village people.
Ficient:
Hope he was not killed so they can steal his codes. Also these IT guys needs to take of themselves more, I know one that doesn't sleep or eat once he is working
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by atonement12: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
onoja12:
My condolences,but was he a big fool,to think you would build such a thing and the white man would just leave you be,no they would never,your project would be taken over and credited to a white guy,that is how they have done for over 5 centuries,I hope other blacks learn there lesson.
Nope! He sped up his death with the double covid jab undecided
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by twosquare(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Now this is someone thinking, not everyone shouting village people here

onoja12:
My condolences,but was he a big fool,to think you would build such a thing and the white man would just leave you be,no they would never,your project would be taken over and credited to a white guy,that is how they have done for over 5 centuries,I hope other blacks learn there lesson.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by atonement12: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
FreeIgboho:

No, it is called Brugada syndrome.
The first symptom is usually sudden death durring sleep.
See below
If syndrome was indeed present in him, his death was sped up by the double covid jab.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by seyz91(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
I tell you
That's the best thing

Na hiding of head sure pass
Goldbw122:
People hate when they see you succeed that is why it is good to hide your head..

1 Like

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by FreeIgboho: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
atonement12:
If syndrome was indeed present in him, his death was sped up by the double covid jab.

How do you know?
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by atonement12: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
descartes400:
Since the brother made reference to him being fully vaccinated...should we now infer from this that his cardiac arrhythmia/heart attack in his sleep resulting to sudden death may have been as a result of one of the side effects of the vaccine?

What was the timeline of his getting the vaccine?
Did he have any underlying disease?
Any history of heart related illness?
Exactly, experimental medical device induced death. Unfortunately, many more loading lipsrsealed
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by zoedew: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Deep condolences.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by twosquare(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
jaxxy:
Such a brilliant mind. 125m dollars is much bt not a crazy amount in the US Tech Industry to cause any rivalry issues.
It may. Not a small money too. To get $5m isn't easy.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Lokojatoofar: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Stress.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by FreeIgboho: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
seyz91:
I tell you
That's the best thing

Na hiding of head sure pass

So how do u hide yourself from Brugada syndrome??
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Wrong! See below

Then Brugada didnt kill him. Panic attack did.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
FBI or CIA is incolved

I swear to God.

1 Like

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by atonement12: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Boniee:
The algorithm he wrote for automatically detecting threats at Airports

I might not be very tech savvy but i guess anybody that wrote an algorithm can also write an anti-algorithm maybe a bug or sumthin.....don't yu guys think Homeland might know sumtin
Yes they know It's the deadly spike protein in the fake vaccine! undecided

1 Like

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by goldtosure: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
gistray:
Igbo amaka

Igbo amaka for this one again?! Odaibo is a Kogi name, from Ogori most likely. Rest in peace to the dead, another genius gone.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by fa4oteejay: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
So painful
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by atonement12: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
FreeIgboho:

How do you know?
My dear, I thought we agreed to revisit our discourse after "2years"! smiley
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Chris525: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cant say it’s them for sure, I suspect competitors. Fly his body abroad and carry out a comprehensive autopsy. That man was killed.

gasparpisciotta:
FBI or CIA is involved
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by FreeIgboho: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
atonement12:
My dear, I thought we agreed to revisit our discourse after "2years"! smiley

My dear how many monikers exactly do you have. How am I supposed to know it is the same conspiracy lunatic grin
Might as well tag you on my previous post
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Joeuc1: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
What could be the cause of his Death? Could it be village people or ill health?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.