Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract (78821 Views)

45 Persons In US Contract Coronavirus ‘through The Air’ At Choir Rehearsal / Francis Ebhohimen, Navy Commander Dies In His Sleep While On Official Assignment / Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Gallass(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
donbachi:
Village pipul
serious one o. They were actively waiting for him
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Depressed101: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
stunnert:
[s]Hmmm. In this life, when you're chasing your goals and giving it your all daily, pls and pls always be conscious of your health, go for regular checkups, don't ignore that little pain you feel in a part of your body as it might become fatal tomorrow, eat balanced diets, exercise regularly. Remember a cat might have nine lives but humans have got just one.

Your health is like a bus ticket which gives you the pass to get a bus ride, once the ticket expires you drop from the bus[/s]
this is almost nonsense without the spiritual part
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Beface(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
gistray:
Igbo amaka
Is a Kogite, the name Gbodi means Big or great, it's a short form of Osigbodi (God is big or great). RIP David Osigbodi Odaibo.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by AlphaMogul: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Bluntemperor: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Goldbw122:
People hate when they see you succeed that is why it is good to hide your head..

Yes Indeed!
You got talent bro!
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by walkingshadow911: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
OMG!
this can neva be a natural death.
the Heart of a man is desperately wicked
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by faithfull18(f): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jeez, I know this man, thanks to DSN and LinkedIn. Mheen.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Obec70(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Very very pathetic!
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Decryptor(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
The guy died of over excitement
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Benrosaria(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Atandakk:

https://www.newsmakerslive.org/nigerian-tech-wizard-dies-sleeping-after-his-work-won-125-million-us-govt-contract/

After selling the idea to those bastards and awarded $125 million which they would take by tax, them off am. And you tell me these niggas don’t nothing about it �
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by JaskanFactor: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Most people have no idea how much Oyinbo hate african. Especially if there is any sign you are going to be great in anyway shape of form.
They are as dangerous to us as kerosene is flammable .

Why do you think many of the black American musicians, artists, die broke, or die under mystrious circumstances, Otis reading, Michela Jackson, Whitney Houston and her daughter.

Why do you think in the whole of Africa, Nigeria is most under attack , with Boko Haram, ESN, Bandits, EFCC, Economic destruction. Given Nigeria is Run from US embassy.

I gave up 22 year career as Robotics Engineer cause i could no longer stand their unbelievably vicious Hatred.
But this information and words like racism are not known to Africans cause Oyinbo runs Africa.

And Nigeria they want to destroy .

All of the top engineering companies i ever worked at in Europe 99% of the time , if you see African there its a southern Nigerian.
They are putting Nigeria through hell and war since independence cause they dont want us to rise. And they will fail.

Beware of Oyinbo, they are as dangerous to you as their skin is fair.

1 Like

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by highoctane: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Does he smoke? If he smokes, how many packs a day? Does he hob nob with trailer load of girls? Engaging in exercise does not translate to inner physical health.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Atandakk:

https://www.newsmakerslive.org/nigerian-tech-wizard-dies-sleeping-after-his-work-won-125-million-us-govt-contract/

No wonder God dey delay/deny some people blessing. What kind of death be that one ?
If na village you dey we for say na village people
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Yankee101: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Autopsy abeg
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Firstcitizen: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Boniee:
The algorithm he wrote for automatically detecting threats at Airports

I might not be very tech savvy but i guess anybody that wrote an algorithm can also write an anti-algorithm maybe a bug or sumthin.....don't yu guys think Homeland might know sumtin

Na dem kee d guy jor. Dem wan collect the codes free and no fit trust African man not to sell am give Russia or China. The thing dey inside e head .
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by bizzibodi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
So sad that kind of sudden money can cause elevated blood pressure...he should have seen a psychologist when he won d contract.even a psychologist will not sleep well with that kind of money.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by GetMeRight: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
nubiangod9:
He died a fufilled man.

Would have been slightly okay if he saw death coming. You know, had a chance to say parting words and goodbye
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Boniee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Firstcitizen:

Na dem kee d guy jor. Dem wan collect the codes free and no fit trust African man not to sell am give Russia or China. The thing dey inside e head .

My thoughts exactly
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Gfskw: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Life
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by GetMeRight: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Depressed101:
[s] this is almost nonsense without the spiritual part
[/s]

Spiritual my yansh
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Becomeone: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Very unfortunate. Rip David
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by DonroxyII: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
donbachi:
Village pipul
I think over stressed heart and brain .......

You saw cardiac arrest oo .... Village people sef go dey insult city people nowadays ......
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by DonroxyII: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
femixville:
It's is well...village undecided, person run go Alabama, run from amadioha, yet, e still trace am.. Omo, is bad mehn..
Make God keep us safe jare, na the koko
We remaining We move>>>>>>>>>
Nothing chased you .... Na you no leave your village for village ..... na you carry your village go alabama .............

All our cells are just copy of our ancestors DNA .... If you carry Abakaliki go Alabama .... Alabama will treat you Abakaliki way grin

The job of everyone is to correct his village people settings in him/her ....... No be say dem dey follow you, they are you !
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Agugbadin: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
So sad, sorry for the loss, may almighty God grant you the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by stunnert(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Depressed101:
this is almost nonsense without the spiritual part

You have a point and I appreciate your perspective
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by atonement12: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
FreeIgboho:

My dear how many monikers exactly do you have. How am I supposed to know it is the same conspiracy lunatic grin
Might as well tag you on my previous post
Actually, I went through your posts and saw that a fellow 'Christ-soldier' has already exposed your folly as a "Satan soldier", so there was no need to go into a banter with an acocalyptic zombie.
So, Mr. arrogant slowpoke, as agreed with the other brother, the 'brethren' will check back on you in "2 years' time! grin
Bye for now cheesy
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by chaloskyx: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
OKAY PPL DIE EVERY DAY BUT YOU THINK BECAUSE HE JUST WON A 125M DOLLAR CONTRACT HIS DEATH WOULD BE MORE PAINFUL RIGHT? OGA KEEP SHUT AND GO AND BURY THE DEAD AND LEAVE US ALONE
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by FreeIgboho: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
atonement12:
Actually, I went through your posts and saw that a fellow 'Christ-soldier' has already exposed your folly as a "Satan soldier", so there was no need to go into a banter with an acocalyptic zombie.
So, Mr. arrogant slowpoke, as agreed with the other brother, the 'brethren' will check back on you in "2 years' time! grin
Bye for now cheesy

My Nutcase brother, that's what happens when you start having too many monikers - you get them mixed up. You are not fooling anybody: atonement12 is same person as FourElements
You registered the new moniker not long ago (see below)
*See you in two years when all those who took vaccines would have dropped dead!!

Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by elysian777: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Rest on Gbodi,childhood memories linger.So sad you had to go this soon.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Cousin9999: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Clearly he was victimized.
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Okhuadams(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: David Gbodi Odaibo Dies In His Sleep After His Work Won $125M US Contract by Escape4Real(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oh so sad.. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Diseases A Prostitute Can Give You The Last Can Kill You In Days / Short Man Undergoes Painful Surgical Procedure To Increase His Height / First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.