Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan (13105 Views)

HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation / External Reserves To Hit $45bn As Dollar Inflow From FPIs Continues / Nigeria Denied Foreign Loans Over Herdsmen/farmers’ Clashes – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Sonoyom(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Riderz:
I took a loan from some app and have been getting threat messages and curses. I have been ill for months now and can't pay back for now.
Am I in trouble?
Go and pay back the loan.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Sharatan(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2021
you're all shouting Buhari Buhari, but little do you know this isn't Buhari. Jibril of Sudan is just a pawn that the real culprits are using to enrich themselves. That's why cries of Nigerians always fall on deaf ears.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Metrofox(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2021
grin Nemo dat quad non habet.(You can't give what you don't have)
Zero value individual, most northerners with their low level IQ+ productivity, sad but unfortunately true..
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Sijo01(f): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2021
buhari the terrorist in chief is doing what he knows how to do best. his foot soldiers must be equipped

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Coldie(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2021
It’s good he borrows the money, cause I know Buhari will use it judiciously and not steal it like others.

Buhari should borrow till international bodies ban Nigeria from loan, cause I know that’s the first thing the next president has in mind to do once he gets power
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by charleskl(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2021
All dos picZ na saka....u can sue dem sef for forgery....but try pay up ur loan too
Riderz:
I took a loan from some app and have been getting threat messages and curses. I have been ill for months now and can't pay back for now.
Am I in trouble?
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2021
I am happy.... most of these Afonjas are now wailers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by charleskl(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Oga go pay ur loan
kapich:

Lol...you mean he's yet to pay or travel out of the country? Which of the loan app please? And won't they blacklist his bvn used to take that loan? Just asking ooo, me self they in this mess
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by vickydevoka(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2021
kapich:

Lol...you mean he's yet to pay or travel out of the country? Which of the loan app please? And won't they blacklist his bvn used to take that loan? Just asking ooo, me self they in this mess
Blacklist of bvn, means u can't get bigger loan from other app. The commercial back and CBN had nothing to do with this. They already know that most people that borrow money n run away are illiterates and ignoramus, so the will use English and fabricated constitutional cases and confuse u.

C.b.n told Dem that de have nothing to do with Dem. Buh due profit in de business de can't pull off . Out of 100 persons of SE can have 40 consistent customers , de are made for life.
Don forget u can't eat( steal from) them twice, buh de keep eating ( benefiting from) their consistent customers all de time.

Xcredit, imoney de beg me since last week make I borrow, sokoloan de beg me make I pay Dem de money. Dem say please say we have reduced de money by half.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by charleskl(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Na Una dey spoil Nigeria..no be Buhari�
vickydevoka:

Meself de owe dem Dem don cast my name. So I no go pay. If anything happen to you make I fall. De only thing is dat de will disturb ur grantor, finish. Now they might track ur grantors location, so that he can tell Dem where u are.

Buh what I noticed this days is dat. All those local loan app (I money, xcredit n easy credit) are deadly. B4 de will give u loan, de will go Tru your contact n expunge ur Dady n mumys phone number. Now de will be calling Dem to tell them ur ran away with dere money. I trust my mama she block Dem. Omo borrow if u can. I no go lie u , of no be loan app I for commit suicide since. They are very helpful. By dis year ending I don enter Australia. So my guy don go Sweden since

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Brushstrokes20: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2021
The lifeless daddy of brainless buffoons is a colossal TRAGEDY!

Only a rawlings revolt can salvage the doomed shithole undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by israelmao(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2021
When you reject good luck and accept bad luck that what happens.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by KpakpaJulaga: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Where are those Alausa clowns that were screaming in 2014/2015 that Buhari was removed as HOS for refusing to take IMF loans?

These same bastards of Ariyanla Olosho Mall where telling the world that Buhari will never stoop low and take loans like the GEJ govt.

Now you all can see and feel it as well, that there has never been any other Nigerian or African president that has been more useful to the Jewish banksters in London and New York.

When that sleezy oil man turn Anglican Priest (Welby) was shilling for this same Buhari just as the notorious gay spy club aka Cambridge was covering Buhari's ass over his fake Cambridge certificate, that was when I knew that this idiot they call Buhari was chosen for one specific purpose:

Destroy the economy of Nigeria through his foolishness compounding it further by unleashing havoc in the form of his Fulani homosexual/bestiality militia towards impoverishing the masses and making it easier for him to go shopping for Jewish worthless fiat paper money.

I don't blame the cow suckling autistic Buhari, it is these trousered illiterates and fools in 2014 that lied and slandered for Buhari to get into Power.

Where is Gbawe, e-gift, TonyeBarcanista, Beremx , arresa , plaindealer, cleverly and all those retinue of alausa e-touts now?

BASTARDS.
You forget modath who is now into bitcoins selling. What of vedaxcol aka uzba. NGPatriot, aka arresa.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by treesun: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Tedpgrass:

You are so onpoint!!

It is alarming that our subject matter experts in borrowing, loan , taxation and debt management are keeping mute and watch as things deteriorate. Who will pay these loans, what are these loans being used for? We are wasting resources in the North East and North West fighting banditry, money that can be used to industrialized the whole of North and provide employments in Agriculture, Solar Energy, revive Textile industries, pottery and so on. North is blessed and can feed the whole of West Africa, but we have leaders who don't know what they are doing.

This is what is putting pressure on the dollar, by Decemeber it may be N1 to $750.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by justjify(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2021
He's a beggar and not a president. BMC and APC zombies, how market?
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by justjify(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Buharideens and APC zombies will avoid this thread like they just spotted a leprous man

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by AuroraB(f): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2021
optimus106:
MORE LOANS TO SHARE AMONG THE CABAL.
THIS IS ANOTHER FORM OF LOOTING IN DISGUISE.
WHAT ABOUT THE RECOVERED 'abacha loot'?
ALL GONE.
BUHARI,YOU HAVE LESS THAN TWO YEARS TO LEAVE ASO ROCK.
WHO WILL REPAY ALL THE LOAN YOU HAVE COLLECTED SO FAR?

THIS APC LED ADMINISTRATION IS JUST TRASH.
Tinubu will. According to irredeemable phools sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by NairaMaster1(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2021
The almajiri will finish this country.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by justjify(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2021
KpakpaJulaga:

You forget modath who is now into bitcoins selling. What of vedaxcol aka uzba. NGPatriot, aka arresa.
You forgot that mumu BBQGRILL something guy? They cannot come out of their caves right now. A few of them have exited the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by MoonWater: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2021
Set a borrow
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Maxwell4404(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Those upcoming generation I sorry for una,
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by ityP(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2021
kapich:

Why una dey borrow without paying abeg? Una go just give unaselves headache for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Zagee: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2021
This biggest pun of the century!!! Grandstanding!!
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by joelsteron: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2021
PLEASE WHAT SRE THEY USING THESE LOANS FOR SEF. SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN FOR LAYMAN
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by 1972xy: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2021
I am ready to borrow $7billion . But, Nigeria will have to use the Lagos /Ibadan railway and Tincan port as collateral.
Pls contact me if you are interested.
Info Buhari.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by nedekid: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

Nothing will happen. My guy loan 120k. Japa till today. Him don waka go away
You guy think say e smart but na just matter of time. Them go blacklist him bvn. Any money weh enter any of him account for naija with any bank, na instant debit. Meanwhile interest de climb everyday.
Even if na 10 years time you guy from abroad Wan open account for naija for project, him must pay that money with 10 years interest before him fit run account.
No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by goody234: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Where are those Alausa clowns that were screaming in 2014/2015 that Buhari was removed as HOS for refusing to take IMF loans?

These same bastards of Ariyanla Olosho Mall where telling the world that Buhari will never stoop low and take loans like the GEJ govt.

Now you all can see and feel it as well, that there has never been any other Nigerian or African president that has been more useful to the Jewish banksters in London and New York.

When that sleezy oil man turn Anglican Priest (Welby) was shilling for this same Buhari just as the notorious gay spy club aka Cambridge was covering Buhari's ass over his fake Cambridge certificate, that was when I knew that this idiot they call Buhari was chosen for one specific purpose:
Destroy the economy of Nigeria through his foolishness compounding it further by unleashing havoc in the form of his Fulani homosexual/bestiality militia towards impoverishing the masses and making it easier for him to go shopping for Jewish worthless fiat paper money.

I don't blame the cow suckling autistic Buhari, it is these trousered illiterates and fools in 2014 that lied and slandered for Buhari to get into Power.

Where is Gbawe, e-gift, TonyeBarcanista, Beremx , arresa , plaindealer, cleverly and all those retinue of alausa e-touts now?

BASTARDS.
Ahhh baba dey vex ...you finish that goat herder lol!!
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by bab22: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2021
chatinent:

I have tried hanging myself, the tissue paper keeps cutting.
Then use otapiapia (rat poison)
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by thundafire: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:

BASTARDS.
u forgot to add the ever useless vulture griller and dat useless ukwenu
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Ddokie: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Riderz:
Am I in trouble?

Go and pay your gbese.

But truth is that those documents are fake.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by Sammerboi: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2021
BorrowHari go finish this country kpatakpata before he go leave office. How can an oil rich nation be borrowing money like Niger republic. Even those poorest African countries don’t that much like Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan by vickydevoka(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
charleskl:
Na Una dey spoil Nigeria..no be Buhari�
Na Nigeria spoil me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan To Sack Ministers With Governorship Aspirations / Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies / Ahmed Lawan Defends N13.5m Running Cost: 'Many Don’t Understand Our Functions'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.