Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... (896 Views)

Reasons Why I Think The Iphone X Is An Overrated Piece Of Metal - Naijatechguy / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by Emmadoc: 12:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Trouble in paradise for iphones wannabes. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeOQoGg873o

Re: Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by Emmadoc: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2021
dragnet, puskin, honsule
Re: Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2021
I still don't understand how apple does it. They just sell the same exact phone as last year, move the camera around and the whole world starts scrambling for it.

With all the disadvantages like lack of in screen fingerprint scanner, big notch, small battery etc. It's almost as if their fans are 'hypnotised'.
I mean, I can understand if people just like apple phones and decide to wait till there is a drastic change in design, but switching from 11 to 12 and now 13 is just crazy. Almost same design and spec for a ridiculous price.

I really admire the apple marketing team, those guys are geniuses. You don't need to do illegal stuff to scam people.

9 Likes

Re: Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by Ashawosboifrien: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2021
So naija babes can lease out their pv55y for a year for this item
Re: Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by skywalker240(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Another season of "TOTO MUST CRY"
Re: Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by charlesm91(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2021
TheN1:
I still don't understand how apple does it. They just sell the same exact phone as last year, move the camera around and the whole world starts scrambling for it.

With all the disadvantages like lack of in screen fingerprint scanner, big notch, small battery etc. It's almost as if their fans are 'hypnotised'.
I mean, I can understand if people just like apple phones and decide to wait till there is a drastic change in design, but switching from 11 to 12 and now 13 is just crazy. Almost same design and spec for a ridiculous price.

I really admire the apple marketing team, those guys are geniuses. You don't need to do illegal stuff to scam people.
They've perfected the perfection of the art of marketing. Absolute minimal increments the past few years, and it's becoming cliche to always brag about having the fastest mobile chip and yet deny the phone some features the other OS enjoys. 13 is basically 120hz display as its major highlight for me cos battery increase is always expected in newer iterations of devices no matter the os; but 120hz is what we've been hoping for a while now and Apple still had to fragment it for the PRO'S only- So what's the power of the chip doing?
Speaking of chip, there's minimal increase between last year and this, but i'm not complaining. Apple knows how to optimize its product so i barely feel like my old iPhone is slow. I bet next year Apple is going to give its users always on display for us to wow at.
Well in the end, we users take comfort using Apple knowing that everything works well within its ecosystem and that for majority is everything.

3 Likes

Re: Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by WibusJaga: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2021

The Apple brand is so powerful & a status symbol. Even with minimal changes to previous model, market is guaranteed in spite of the premium pricing.
Re: Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by SunshineHQ(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2021
dis year doggy go bad ahswear
Re: Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by Limassol(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2021
TheN1:

My sentiments exactly! Anyone who upgrades from the 12 to 13 has no idea what to do with money.
Re: Unboxing: Official Trailer Of The Iphone 13... by OneGeek(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2021
The pink colour is fire tho

(1) (Reply)

IPHONE 13 256GB And 128gb In Colours / Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro 6gb ram128gb ROM For Sale / Galaxy S6 - S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.