Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Galaxy S6 - S8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S6 - S8 (901 Views)

New On Galaxy S6 Battery / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus(sold) / Sold..Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE + 32gig 95k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy S6 - S8 by Rotale(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2022
The official announcement on the Samsung Galaxy S8

The Samsung Galaxy S8 has just been announced by Samsung and is already announcing sales records with a volume of pre-orders well above the sales of the Galaxy S7. With its curved screen, a very high definition screen that covers almost the entire phone, it may be time for you to equip yourself with the brand new Galaxy S8:

Already voted best Smartphone of the year 2016, the Samsung Galaxy S7 is in the process of being dethroned by its successor, the Samsung Galaxy S8 which was announced by Samsung on March 29 during the MWC (Mobile World Congress), and is already available in April 2017. If you prefer a very high-end phone but a little less expensive, don't hesitate, so the Galaxy S7 is for you.

While the Samsung Galaxy S6 has already established itself as a commercial success, the Korean firm is about to launch its new high-end smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S7. Galaxy-S7-Actu.com is the reference blog to be the first to know about all the information related to the Galaxy S7: release date, price, where to buy it at the best price, promotion, etc. you will know everything before everyone else.

The official announcement on the Samsung Galaxy S7

After nearly a year of waiting, it was time to put an end to the rumors related to the highly anticipated Galaxy S7, Samsung's new terminal. The Korean firm has decided to announce its new Galaxy S7 on Sunday, February 21, 2016, at 6 p.m. French time. Samsung fans were impatiently waiting for it and the technical characteristics are up to expectations: an innovative, high-end, and above all very powerful smartphone (octa-core processor, 4 GB of RAM, splash, dust, etc.) Galaxy-S7-Actu has provided you with an update on the rumors while waiting for its launch, it is now time to get down to business and find out what the Samsung Galaxy S7 has in store.

Samsung Galaxy S7

Although Samsung is the No. 1 smartphone manufacturer in the world, the Korean firm is closely followed by Apple's iPhone. Samsung is therefore positioned on different smartphone categories: entry-level, mid-range, and high-end. It is on this last high-end segment that Samsung is attacking Apple's iPhone with its now-famous Samsung Galaxy S range and its brand new technological jewels, the Samsung Galaxy S7, which was released on March 11, 2016. The great revolution? Its IP68 waterproof certification thanks to which you will no longer need to have your Smartphone repaired at the end of each summer at the beach. But we give you all the details below.

Galaxy S7 specs and features

The Samsung Galaxy S7 has been the subject of many rumors for almost a year now, super-powerful battery, high-performance camera, waterproofness, etc. It is now official, Samsung formalized on Sunday, February 21 at 6 p.m. the launch of the Galaxy S7 for release on March 11, 2016. You will find below the point on what we already know and the result of Samsung's announcements at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
2 models: the Galaxy S7 and the S7 Edge
Like the Galaxy S6, the Galaxy S7 was announced with great fanfare at MWC 2016 in Barcelona and is available in 2 models: the Galaxy S7 (5.1-inch classic screen) and the Galaxy S7 Edge (5.5-inch curved screen)

All of the information about the features of the Samsung Galaxy is found on https://www.android.com official site with updates.

RAM (memory)

The smartphone would offer a device with 4 GB of RAM, compared to the iPhone 6S which is only equipped with... 2 GB of RAM, giving it a significant advantage over its slower competitor.

Processor

The Galaxy S7 is equipped with the Exynos Octa Core 2.3 GHz 64-bit main processor replacing the Qualcomm chip that powers its predecessor the Galaxy S6.

Screen

The Galaxy S7 revolutionizes the world of screens with super Amoled QHD technology of 5.1 inches and a resolution of 2560*1440pixels.

Camera / Camera

Samsung has always been a forerunner in terms of terminals equipped with a high-quality digital camera, the latest is a good example with its 16 Megapixels in OIS for the rear and 5.1 Megapixels for the front camera of the Galaxy S6. For its Galaxy S7, Samsung has nevertheless decided to revise its resolution to 12 megapixels and focus more on the quality of its camera.

Battery

One of the most important elements when buying a Smartphone is its battery, with more and more powerful smartphones, the life of the batteries is more and more reduced and no manufacturer has for the moment been able to offer a smartphone with a sufficiently large battery. The Galaxy S7 is equipped with a 3600 mAh battery while the Galaxy S6 was equipped with a battery of only 3000 mAh. Samsung has therefore listened to the requests of its fans and has boosted the battery of the Galaxy S7 which should therefore last nearly 48 hours in normal use.
Re: Galaxy S6 - S8 by wallacehamilton: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2022
This phone plays very good mod apk games, I have downloaded a lot of mod apk games at: https://modcombo.com/id/ , and have fun playing.
Re: Galaxy S6 - S8 by Mharthings(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
I have a Clean Samsung S8 for sale
Re: Galaxy S6 - S8 by Kaymax2222: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mharthings:
I have a Clean Samsung S8 for sale
how much?
Re: Galaxy S6 - S8 by anna2737: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Galaxy S6 - S8 by malandev: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Thanks for the info, you are always helpful whenever i needed some information. I have my samsung galaxy device which i use to play https://apkeats.com/super-tank-rumble-mod game for free and its amazing.

(1) (Reply)

Corrupted SD Card / TECNO SPARK 20 Pro+: A Champion Of Excellence In Its Class / Problem When I Retrived My Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.