Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates (27630 Views)

Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / Why Are There No Igbo Candidates Contesting For Elective Positions In Kano? / You Asked “where Are The Igbo Candidates? Prof Moses Ochonu From Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Akuruoulo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wokenaija:
Nobody can fix the fuckery, no Igbo politician should accept this (I know they will still accept it because of the gains). The thing is Buhari has filled key positions with incompetent people if you try to remove them war fit start considering how he has divide the country. So leave them to enjoy the bs they been serving us. angry
I heard they kidnapped one Emir! grin
One day dem go kidnap Gumi relative make him family self taste am.

OUTSIDE ENYINNAYA ABARIBE , I NO GO EVER VOTE FOR ANYONE
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by okeyfrank: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Rochas Okorocha?

Shame on those that made the list if they included the greedy, wicked, covetous and lawless man
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by dominion001(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Did I just read Ngozi Okonjo Iweala from Abia state?

This pple must be high with up wine �
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Tranquill: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
dominion001:
Did I just read Ngozi Okonjo Iweala from Abia state?

This pple must be high with up wine �

She's from Abia by marriage as that is where her husband is from.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by mrkia(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
A lot of people like to deceive themselves!!! As long as most of you people are secretly working for ipob's ideology , you may not be able to taste it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by adekolaelect(m): 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
The heading should be "The list of political junks from S S and S E .These poeple think presidency position is just a gift to dash out like used clothes . But nobody talk abt this man any more even they did not included him in the list.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by usmexy1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
miniziter:
Why are they really scared of giving power to the Igbos?

Secession and the new beginning of bia*** and ip**..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by usmexy1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
okeyfrank:
Rochas Okorocha?

Shame on those that made the list if they included the greedy, wicked, covetous and lawless man

Honestly speaking, can this be real, after all the charity this man gave out... Human wants are inevitable.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by Kfed4ril(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2021
yyba:
Mtceeew none of them is qualified to be nigeria's president. undecided undecided south east should settle for speaker house of rep . angry

Lol
But Tinubu is qualified?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates by shegz24(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2021
So why didnt Moghalu or Okorocha win in the SE in respective presidential elections?

They didnt even win any IGBO state.

Grgton:
it's because of the hate you guys have for Igbo people... I need to be blunt here!! The hate is just obvious!! But when you hear biafra, you panic.. shameful!! You can vote for another Religious Nothern extremist or another old dumb ass for all you fvcking care.. you can have your cake and have it come 2023!! You supported Buhari, what is the outcome?? Nepotism, and corruption!! The country is even more divided than ever. ... All I'm saying is, we all have to put sentiments aside and go for intelligent candidates ..we have them all over the south east, even in your region... .. smh

And point of correction! It's IGBO not ibo .. thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto / Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / We’re Inheriting Nigeria’s Worst Economy In History – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.