Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable (532 Views)

If You Read This And You Don't Weep For Nigeria, Your Mind Is Far Gone Otilo / Governor Fayemi's Suspension Is A Joke Taken Too Far - Yinka Oyebode / Nigeria Is Irredeemable Nnamdi Kanu Replies On Guardian Newspaper Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by laiperi: 1:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Nigerians have to do the impossible to redeem the Country like waking up Herbert Macauley, Ikoli, Zik and Awo.
Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by rosinkkit: 1:17am On Sep 15, 2021
laiperi:
Nigerians have to do the impossible to redeem the Country like waking up Herbert Macauley, Ikoli, Zik and Awo.

Go and get a job or start a business and employ people.

Leave 'Nigeria' out of your head.

Lazy Indomie generation.

You have everything you need to do well, compared to my time when we didn't even have mobile phones, talk less of internet and Google. Today you can go on YouTube and learn ANY SKILL for FREE, and use it to start a business. You can learn a skill like coding, and go on Linkedin and apply for remote work in Germany and Canada and UK! All from your bedroom!

These are things my generation would have killed for. But here you are. Able to start and run an entire business on your smartphone.

Yet it's ''Nigeria this'', ''Nigeria that'' everyday.

Dem swear for una?

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by laiperi: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2021
What of those who want their children to do better than them?

Service jobs is all it takes. When the whole country turn their attention to one goal, making money:

Who are the engineers, nuclear scientists, astronauts, sculptors, doctors, historians, geologists and mental workers?

Ani na only money we go chop? What are we going to buy with the money anyway?

Man cannot live by Indomitable alone o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by uBuNiT: 2:09am On Sep 15, 2021
rosinkkit:

Lazy Indomie generation.

You have everything you need to do well, compared to my time when we didn't even have mobile phones, talk less of internet and Google. Today you can go on YouTube and learn ANY SKILL for FREE, and use it to start a business. You can learn a skill like coding, and go on Linkedin and apply for remote work in Germany and Canada and UK! All from your bedroom!

These are things my generation would have killed for. But here you are. Able to start and run an entire business on your smartphone.

Dem swear for una?

Rubbish.

Ask a yoruba man 'wetin be "AGBAYA"'. That is what you are.
You failled to age gracefully.
Your old age is a waste

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by chukwuibuipob: 4:03am On Sep 15, 2021
sad Call him whatever u like but that's the BITTER truth.Stio waiting/lamenting.Syart working.Do u knw that those who live in village/farmland DNT complain/worry about Nig.Dey work,earn their living) forget about Big.When I have something profitable doing,U won't complain/wish Awolowo to come back and revive Ur already bastardised Economy.
Put a right person to see over finance, Agriculture,power ministry and watch Nig stand up and stop using crutches.Go out and work.That is the secret
uBuNiT:

Ask a yoruba man 'wetin be "AGBAYA"'. That is what you are.
You failled to age gracefully.
Your old age is a waste
Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by FakeUnity: 4:30am On Sep 15, 2021
nigeria don pafuka. It's dead and gone. Majority of its inhabitants are dubious and brainless monkeys and baboons who see everything from an ethnoreligious prism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by Arda1000(m): 5:07am On Sep 15, 2021
rosinkkit:

Lazy Indomie generation.

Dem swear for una?

Rubbish.

i see ur point but yet ur is pointless,I work online,my life revolves around the internet so that aside.
not everyone is technically gifted in that area,many are gifted in areas like in trade,or communications,many have passions for helping other people,many have a thing for art etc.
I understand ur point but we have to speak up because those thing u mentioned him to venture in might not be his area of interest,so always talk with respect if Ure as old as u say u are

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by uBuNiT: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Call him whatever u like but that's the BITTER truth.Stio waiting/lamenting.Syart working.Do u knw that those who live in village/farmland DNT complain/worry about Nig.Dey work,earn their living) forget about Big.When I have something profitable doing,U won't complain/wish Awolowo to come back and revive Ur already bastardised Economy.
Put a right person to see over finance, Agriculture,power ministry and watch Nig stand up and stop using crutches.Go out and work.That is the secret
Help me read the rubbish u wrote abeg
Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by mrvitalis(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Do u have a business ? Let's start from their n what business
Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by Nigeriadondie: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2021
rosinkkit:

Lazy Indomie generation.

Dem swear for una?

Rubbish.

Stupid and senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by chukwuibuipob: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2021
uBuNiT:

Help me read the rubbish u wrote abeg
u are a kid
Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by slimghost(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2021
rosinkkit:

Lazy Indomie generation.

Dem swear for una?

Rubbish.

This is a slow post. I am very comfortable myself but I still think Nigeria is almost irredeemable.

People require enabling environment to even work hard and reap the fruits. Nigeria kills dreams and lives.
Stop posting nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by Grace001: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2021
rosinkkit:

Lazy Indomie generation.

Dem swear for una?

Rubbish.

Lamentation

I bet you REGRET you didn’t leave Nigeria when your MATE left Nigeria back then to get a better/saner country nationality

You sound bitter, Pele
Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by Ayo8(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2021
chukwuibuipob:

What farm are you talking about... ?? Is it the one fulanis will have their cows grazing on while they inflict injuries on you when you complain...?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by laiperi: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
I think you guys are too hard on my friend Ronsikkit. He is an optimist and has the right to state his opinion.

My problem with him is that those with that view all the time, may become complacent and miss the dilemma starring at us.
Re: Nigeria Is Too Far Gone - Irredeemable by Telekinetic: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
mrvitalis:

Do u have a business ? Let's start from their n what business
His business is laying on his fat belly in one dirty room, spending all day on Nairaland to be the first to make derogatory comments on threads he deems are against the Fulani govt.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Is No Longer In Control Of IPOB, Totally In Disaray.. / What I Saw On Facebook On The 24/09/2021 / Mention One Thing Nigeria Achieve Since 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.