Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” (42818 Views)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by seyz91(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Confirm

Cuz naija vagina people no longer give Bleep about men look again
Bornsinner7:
But in reality they will love him for his pocket..
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by seyz91(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
cheesy make i see you na
Mandela27:
Na only money remain I fine pass am
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by DarkCaesar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mandela27:
Na only money remain I fine pass am
your Egede brothers no gree show you way?
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by seyz91(m): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
You must watch to the end before you can commend it
Cuz towards the end is the real show
humberjade:
All these points nah just to catch cruise for most ladies in this category....the one and only thing that would make an average naija babe stick with you till the very end nah deep pockets or a very obvious potential to excel, not an obscure potential o grin

Who dreads epp ojare grin

King of Boys nah top notch series sha...I enjoyed every bit of it... I didn't want it to end...you should go watch it.

Big-up to the entire crew...I am proud of their work
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by theInterpreter: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:

This is blasphemy.
that is truth
Nollywood has to improve a lot to meet the afrobeats level
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
This guy? All of una and the girls wey dey crush on him dey kolo
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Romanoff(f): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
theInterpreter:
that is truth

Nollywood has to improve a lot to meet the afrobeats level

They have improved and are still improving. It won't happen over night.

I believe in them from recent works I've seen.
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by sursur(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by SONYCITY: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
d guy good bt he can nt meet up intimes of sex
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by sursur(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
theInterpreter:
the king of boys series itself is trash acting

scenes too long

too much stylish accent

but the wife of the governor acted really well

odogwu Malay also did well
Stop drinking sprite after taken weed ..

2 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by shadrach77: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:
It's the loyalty for me.

Dude is a terrible actor though.
his acting wasn't good at all. People only admired him for his loyalty

1 Like

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by folake4u(f): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Titi Kuti is amazing abeg. That hair na to die for grin grin.

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Mercy2006(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
This guy? All of una and the girls wey dey crush on him dey kolo
So you guys too dey hate on unasef?
I thought it's only ladies who do that.
The guy is damn fine,let's not hate.He is so handsome in the series
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Luckysbab: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:

This is blasphemy.

I agree with him. He was objective.
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Gracieey: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pls I don't if someone can help me with any amount even if it is #500 I beg you in the name of God
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Mercy2006(f): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Alfamann:
Afonjas are so ugly they don't even recognise ugliness anymore.
If you call this ugliness, then you must not be used to beauty and handsomeness in your life grin grin

1 Like

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Romanoff(f): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
shadrach77:
his acting wasn't good at all. People only admired him for his loyalty

Thank God you noticed.

1 Like

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by humberjade: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
seyz91:
You must watch to the end before you can commend it
Cuz towards the end is the real show

Okay...I hear you...but you can take my rating of the the King of Boys to the bank sha
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by tempem: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Michelle55:
His loyalty is topnotch
My heart nearly stopped beating when he took a seat on the round table with the fellow elders, damn!

I'm with you here, man! When it all took a different turn, I was super stunned! These two can't even measure up to the amazement that rained on me when I saw makanaki...

I rate the series high!

3 Likes

Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by enemyofprogress: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Op if talk sey you take brain resemble buhari now you go dey vex, you too see wetin you write now
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Eviana(f): 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Eviana, the King of the boys. This movie describe the real thing going on. The series is on Neflix.

Bringing me over to the "T.V./Movie" section I see...

I couldn't figure out why you kept calling me "King of the Boys", until I happened to be online researching important issues pertaining to Nigeria in general, and came across an actual movie entitled that! I found that out about 1 1/2-2 weeks or so ago....
Here I was insulted by you calling me a "man" not understanding that you are making me the woman of a real movie who apparently is ruler over some guys or so. Looks like there might be a sequel or so...
I saw the trailer....but couldn't get through it. Very graphic and dealing with witchcraft I think. I didn't like the premise...very dark and grim.
Hmmmm...
I said nothing to you because I'm limiting my convo with you for my own "peace" of mind...
You'd be deeply shocked at what I know....but say nothing.
Anyhow, I was really in awe that your title to me was based off of a real movie..mercy.
Haven't been into movies for a very long time now, and while I'm not gonna see it, I'm amazed that you compare me to her....isn't she diabolical and wicked?
You mean I can control men like her or something?

You really give me too much power sir...way too much.
I thank you though for thinking about me enough to give me this much attention....as negative as it is smiley
Try evicting me out of your head....you really can do it.
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by enemyofprogress: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Alfamann:
Afonjas are so ugly they don't even recognise ugliness anymore.
oponu ode. For your mind now you don talk be dat o. Mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by TemmyT002(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mtchewwwww
Radarada
They will always talk about the type of man they want, they will never talk about being the type of woman a man wants.
Mtchewwww
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by MzBertty(f): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Who won't love his loyalty...even when bleeding...
Oba Till I die........
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by placeofallure(f): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
He's not bad looking o, but to God, my husband fine pass am. He is tall and trim too like a model, plus he has the facial features of MJ and brown complexion. I can't wake up to that everyday and desire this Ade Tiger. I'll pass, thank you.
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by seunny4lif(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
DSC7:
To those that have watched the movie...

Abegggggg which role did he play? undecided

Okada man grin
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by seunny4lif(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
tempem:

I'm with you here, man! When it all took a different turn, I was super stunned! These two can't even measure up to the amazement that rained on me when I saw makanaki...

I rate the series high!
Season 3 will be about the deal between her and Makanaki then Makanaki babe been pregnant
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by Felimax(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
moscobabs:
Ade Tiger yellow pawpaw?
I nor really undastand!
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
theInterpreter:
the king of boys series itself is trash acting

scenes too long

too much stylish accent

but the wife of the governor acted really well

odogwu Malay also did well
you nor Sabi better thing o.......chai, humans are the hardest to be pleased......but, na which one you Sabi?
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
enemyofprogress:
oponu ode. For your mind now you don talk be dat o. Mtcheeeeeeew!
grin grin grin lol
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by kejiwardrobe: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
MAN LIKE ADE O LOL
Re: Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” by abysirius(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
KOB..U can't hate the drama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) / BBNaija: Dee-One's Marriage Photos Surface Online / Isilomo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To BBNaija Last Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.