Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death (19841 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by gentleman82: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by DollarBuddy: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Buliwyf:
I think the government of Akwa-Ibom should start making it a law to punish any pastor preaching that kids are witches and wizards. Severe punishment. That should stymie the wave of hopeless miscreants blaming their bad decisions in life on vulnerable children who cannot defend themselves.

People like Helen Akpabio are there ones fueling these tragedies.

Where in the write up was a "Pastor" mentioned?

Some of you will just come to NL to spill thrash all in the same of hatred for Christianity. So pathetic, SMH angry angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Buliwyf: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Where in the write up was a "Pastor" mentioned?

Some of you will just come to NL to spill thrash all in the same of hatred for Christianity. So pathetic, SMH angry angry undecided undecided

You are unwise. I am sure you are one of the miscreants. As if we don't know the pastor I mentioned has a ministry dedicated to that kind of preaching. If you lack knowledge ask for it.
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Hassanmaye(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Tigiliigu:
What could be responsible for this?
Poverty ma
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Hassanmaye(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Tigiliigu:
What could be responsible for this?
God have mercy
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Taylordedon(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Ibibio people are the direct descendants of Satan...wicked and devilish tribe
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by realstars: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Poverty Is Second To Witch Crafft.

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by DollarBuddy: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are unwise. I am sure you are one of the miscreants. As if we don't know the pastor I mentioned has a ministry dedicated to that kind of preaching. If you lack knowledge ask for it.

Oga was it mentioned that it was Helen Akpabio that told them the late innocent child was a witch?

Won't call you a fool or a miscreant.

My point is, why falsely mention names?

I'm sorry if feel offended. Sorry bro.
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Juicy001: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Thanking God for the type of parents I have o, me on my own case I know say I be problem, imagine this kind news abeg..

https:///GE4cvco2cCqBx4lVKrSmSw

Join this group for your daily free odds
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by MuchAdo: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:
Team blood is thicker than water.

Na only God dey love unconditionally o.

The woman is not his biological mother!
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by OmoEpe(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Buliwyf:
I think the government of Akwa-Ibom should start making it a law to punish any pastor preaching that kids are witches and wizards. Severe punishment. That should stymie the wave of hopeless miscreants blaming their bad decisions in life on vulnerable children who cannot defend themselves.

People like Helen Akpabio are there ones fueling these tragedies.

The foolish devil incarnate woman(Helen Akpabio) should have been tried for inciting hate and genocide against children

It shall never be well with her generation for brainwashing the dumb.Lazy and senseless Akwa Ibom citizens
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by 24brains(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Women be putting men in trouble since the garden of eden
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by AliyuM71(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Provide jobs for teeming jobless youths, una no gree. Rather, una made them political thugs and hopeless tauts. Oya na! Las-las the impact go touch everybody - negativitely tho
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by OmoEpe(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Oga was it mentioned that it was Helen Akpabio that told them the late innocent child was a witch?

Your point is POINTLESS
Helen Akpabio the devilish cursed daughter of perdition had a ministry dedicated to pointing out children witches. The cursed first daughter of Lucifer went ahead to shoot so many films depicting children witches knowing how unintelligent and backward her people are
She satanically inculcated the culture of killing and victimising children as witches.
The article doesn't need to mention her name. God will punish her to the 10th generation for this evil she started and popularised.
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Godbless3(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2021
Don't let them see the light again and thats witchcraft.
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Buliwyf: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Dude. Helen Akpabio runs a ministry that does that. I mentioned her as a high profile example of one of those fueling the cases of child mutilation and abandonment due to being tagged evil. You jumped at it without reading and started insulting. Now you are wondering why I gave you an appropriate response? undecided
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Rastaramsey(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Damnnnnnnn niggarr
People are so wicked..... If we look at it well well,it might be one pastor or alfa wey reason them say the boy Na wizard...
I refuse to be stupid
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by ghettochild(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2021
A law should be passed to abolish this witchcraft accusation nonsense... and offenders prosecuted..
These ibomites need orientation
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by NaBanga: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Can a Nigerian woman love a child that is not her own? Should not the one who made the prophecy be arrested? The father is gullible. The mother is gullible. Nigerians do not know they need to work to eat. Religious laziness is drilled into Nigerians at an early age, so there is no understanding of personal accountability in the average Nigerian. The government does nothing to help with this. undecided
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by ugotaya: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2021
A woman run M@d At D Airport Please Help Look For Her Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gpe_0__he8
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by EdoRabbit(f): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Must you say Edo kiss[right][/right]
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Lokojatoofar: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Nigeria men be destroying their homes and children because the can't keep their dirty p€nis at a place. Disgusting bunch
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by ShadowM(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2021
If Na for North this happen wuna no go let us hear word.
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by raphy(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Why didn't they give another white lady to adopt instead of wasting his life let the police also poison the father.

.what a world
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Amhappy(f): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Akwaibom government need to engage in mass sensitization against this evil trend of labeling children witches. Kick out ignorance
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Idamond: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:
Why do Akwa Ibom hate children like this, from maltreating them as witches to now this. Please why is this state cursed like this?

you must be very very stupid for this comment..
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by ELMOH(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Finally in comments below, nobody mentions north.

1 Like

Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Romanoff:
Team blood is thicker than water.

Na only God dey love unconditionally o.

You didn't read the story...
The boy is actually her Step Son and she was the one that initiated and perfected the plans to poison the boy.. infact, she even said that the boy's witchcraft is affecting his half-brother (her biological son)..
This is just a case of a woman trying to eliminate the husband's son although the man is a SIMP for partaking in the dastardly act..
Re: Woman & Her Husband Arrested In Akwa Ibom For Poisoning 10-year-old Boy To Death by Manna4Gurls: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2023
A day can never pass without news of death 😣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrests Notorious Thief For Stealing From Church In Osun (Photo) / Church General Overseer Arrested For Selling Babies / Man, 25, Docked For Allegedly Raping Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.