Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA (40150 Views)

Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by 900warriorz: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Show me the figures........Lai'ers

[img]https://media1./images/5801f355fef35fedcb42571e51c73c76/tenor.gif?itemid=20559358[/img]
Please how do I upload gifs and save gifs from/on Nairaland?
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by paramakina202: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2021
No wonder they are madly into ESN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by jidxin(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2021
RichThugg:
Lies.. undecided

East = Anambra
North= Kano
West= skull mining
tongue
you know u didn't make sense.... Read what you typed again if it made sense
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by nkiliuzo(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
most of the drug barons caught in many countries are Igbos yet una talk say NDLEA is lying, use brain na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2021
prezee1:
Before nko?,
Igbos and drugs be like Okorocha and Statues.

Anyway FTC again

That is why we have said they should go home let them go and be sharing their bad behaviour with themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Obdk: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Lies.. The number of people who take drugs in lagos is more than the total population of IMO state
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
It is a normal thing.

Imo is now centre for advanced Terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by mfm04622: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
If Imo don pass Ogun and Lagos State for drug abuse, I no know how the future of the state wan be oooo
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by JoeSoapy: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol grin Imo doesn’t even come close to Lekki phase 1 not to talk of the entire Lagos
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Akuruoulo(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
chicogentil:
This is a big fat lie

IN SOUTHEASTERN STATES ITS DEFINITELY IMO. I AM FROM OWERRI AND THAT'S THE FINAL TRUTH.
MAYBE THEY ARE NOT OVERALL BEST IN DRUG ABUSE
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Kano is the capital of drug abuse Nigeria

Assuming Imo state is actually the headquarters of drug abuse in the southern part of the country, let them give us a list of the first 10 drug laden states In Nigeria.
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
WibusJaga:

Crime usually goes with substance abuse. So if this stats is credible (I doubt though), then Imo will likely have highest crime rate in the country. Hmmm!

But how did they come up with the stats? Did they go around to count all the boys that smoke igbo around all the joints all over the States?

Drugs don't always have to go with crime.

Some boys just take drugs to gain inspiration on online trading and yahoo yahoo. I don't know whether to classify that as gainful use.

It's the riffraffs who engage in crime after taking drugs, which is what you are describing and those ones are cousins of one man from Niger republic. The ones who kidnap and do banditry.
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Maliqcious: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Why do we call his survey lies.. For christsake Owerri is the Las Vegas(sincity) of Nigeria. Even though i no entirely agree i won't argue..
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Whois(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell. You're a fool if you believe there was a survey before they decided to call a dog a bad name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo) / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.