Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA (40149 Views)

Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by chicogentil(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2021
This is a big fat lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by mamaafrik(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Shutap there,Hausa fulani are hypocrites,they claim that they don't drink Alcohol but they take hard drug pass any other tribe.
I stand to be corrected.
Pharisees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Normal levels! Benin should follow closely though
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by gentleman82: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by stabilizer: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Is fashola from Imo?
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by stabilizer: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2021
I guess El Rufai is from IMO
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by CaptainAyub: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2021
lasthero:
That's a big slap to our IPAD blothers
So u believe drug abuse is more in Imo compared to say Lagos where ppl smoke weed openly in bus stops and other open places?
Lagos where police no longer consider smoking of Indian hemp a major crime?
In fact,d whole of Lagos is one big Igbo bunk.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by greatiyk4u(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Not far from the truth since it seems more prevalent among the elderly ones and youth who are into illegal hustle

When this post said highest in southern Nigeria, it means North was excluded but those who don't read are up here lamenting off point

1 Like

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by naijadrivablog: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Laughable! But Kano is the "saint capital of Nigeria". These northern manned government will not cease to amaze me.

No where in Igboland is as worse as Kano State in drug abuse. They smoke soakway, skunk, weed, etc. The Indian hemp caught in Kaduna was headed to Kano.

1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Ken91(m): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Everybody no u are liars, what about kanu that boy are producing drug and using cow truck to distribute it in the 36 state
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by CocoaOla: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Their blindness have stop them from looking at UAE terrorist list
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Lovenorth: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Ipob are the most useless people in Nigeria
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by TEDHorsePower: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself, your cursed useless worthless backward shithole Imo state is not just the capital of drug abuse, but also the capital of terrorism in the entire southern Nigeria.

RichThugg:

East = Imo
North= Kano
West= skull mining
P

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Kano is the capital of drug abuse Nigeria
Lies
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by TEDHorsePower: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Mossadd:
Kano is the headquarter of drug abuse those people can take anything to get high I mean anything you can think of

Kano is the capital of northern drug abuse, while imo state is the capital of drug abuse in the southern Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Juicy001: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Really surprised not seeing kano state,well....make dem continue

https:///GE4cvco2cCqBx4lVKrSmSw

Join this group for your daily free odds
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Briller: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2021
RichThugg:
Lies.. undecided

East = Anambra
North= Kano
West= skull mining
tongue

No 1 citizen and family consuming stuff since time immemorial
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by LordKay2580(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmmm...... Abeg ona get paracetamol.... Headache dey do me...

Few minutes after taking the paracetamol

Omo I don high ooo
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Duru009(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Bloody liar !!!

What happens to Lagos, Ogun, Rivers and Anambra.

This one is just looking for a favor
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Igbo labi

Ndi Drug

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Christistruth00: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2021
WibusJaga:

Crime usually goes with substance abuse. So if this stats is credible (I doubt though), then Imo will likely have highest crime rate in the country. Hmmm!

But how did they come up with the stats? Did they go around to count all the boys that smoke igbo around all the joints all over the States?

I’m not sure of drug use but there is definitely a drug production and International drug smuggling epidemic in the East

Or so the Indians , Thailand, Malaysians, Ghanaians and South Africans tell us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by lalo128: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=Charmingrascal post=105832775]Kano is the capital of drug abuse Nigeria[/quote oga dey said southern part.
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by InHeaven(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2021
That's why lowlife Ipob lunatics are very much in the State. They're the abuser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Bluntemperor: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:
What does that tell you about their governor?

Marwa at work,fear no man!
You just have to give to Buba Marwa- who is now in charge.Well done for facing the drug Lords!
We don't need to go to Dubai,France or New York before we fight crimes in Nigeria,as all of us know what is good and bad for the Children and the System!
All these foolish talk 'Political Will's una de use to charm Nigeria Nation,just to confused the already peuperised Citizens and steal Billions of $Dollars from the National Treasury.
Please,run from the Nigerian Politicians,as they are behind most of the troubles in the Country.
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by AmazingELixir: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2021
undecided

If Imo state can surpass Lagos state then it is really bad down there...I recall when I went to ijora frozen food market under the bridge to buy some sea foods....I decided to navigate through a part under the bridge with makeshift stalls...I missed my way and ran in a group of youngmen numbering about 20 in broad daylight sited under a thick cloud of smoke hovering above their head with a strong stench of concentrated weed and little oxygen to breathe..if you don't look carefully you'll think its about to rain on them..

Immediately they saw me they got spooked and three of them with blood shot eyes approached me in charging formation I stood my ground showing no fear even though my liver has relocated to my stomach.

I hailed them .."paddymen nobi small flex dey happen here oo..una no go gimme seat" ...that drew smile from two of them and one among the lots sitting said I should come and take sit nau...I smiled back and told them I was looking for the section where they sell shrimps..they pointed the way to me...I decided to drop N1k for them and that drew some hailing giving me room to scamper off...I just pray they don't kill themselves because of that money.

Moral of the story when faced with situations such as these show no fear by caging it...but be vigilant and scan the environs for quick take off if it all goes south.

Such fearless posturing has saved me in couple of occasions...works with dogs too to a greater extent...dogs senses fear and it spurs them To attack.

1 Like

Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by femixville(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2021
OChimex:
Super story. ....Fallacies, lies.....

Can we see a well researched article with statistical data so that we believe?

Nigerian researchers/ scientists/ journalists/writers/ are the laziest in the world.

I remember when we been day University, walahi, anytime wey we dey do assignments and dey read published articles from peofessors/readers/senior lecturers from reputable universities in nigeria, na so so copy and paste most of them they do. As in them they copy themselves verbatim. Lol.

Swear u no do am too..
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by kingthreat(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Kano is the capital of drug abuse Nigeria

With Hisbah, it reduced.
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Riderz: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Akabuking: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by Mrgele: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2021
What about Northern Nigeria?
Re: Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA by CondemnBattery(f): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Have they named the capital of substance abuse in the north yet?

I'm waiting. Useless law enforcement agency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Get Registered For IPPIS (Photos) / Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.