Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 (15698 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Nigerians Criticise CBN’s Reliance On Dangote Refinery To Fix Naira’s Free Fall / Naira Hits ₦550 To A Dollar, EFCC Warns Banks Against FOREX Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Sammerboi: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2021
This is what happens when you vote in a clueless and dumb old man as ur president. This man don’t know anything about the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Kpartners: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Conaljom:
If you have enough money in Naira, please do yourself a favor and convert it to USD!

The naira will plunge even further by December.

It's not a prophecy, but that's the reality our evil government has brought upon us.

This country don finish...

I know some people are happy that the dollar keeps appreciating against the naira.

If the dollar keep appreciating that means the cost of goods and services will increase, which will make life more difficult for you.

If you like keep buying dollars or start saving in €, as long as exchange rates are not stable, you are losing and also losing even when you convert your saved dollar back to naira, inflation will devalued it.

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by lkillbrokehoes: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2021
bibbiana:

Please, using trust wallet app, how do I buy usdt directly? Because I only see coins
You can buy from reputable exchangers on business section, all you have to do is copy your USDT address and send to any exchanger you want to buy from, once he send it to your address it will reflect on your wallet, hope you get it?
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Conaljom:

You don't have to go to a bank.

You can do it at the comfort of your home.

Please unveil it for me let me learn
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dimitarr:

baba are you not familiar with crypto. you dont need to buy crypto just convert it to USDT, USDC or BUSD depending on the platform

Please show me way on it
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Get yourself a binance or trust wallet account, buy USDT, BUSD and store, make sure you store your recovery phrase very well.

I will be glad if you can unveil it to me
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle for Nigerians now

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Newboss(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
LMAO.

This country na cruise.

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Jaypower2(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sirjendon:

Please show me way on it
just buy usdt with your money from an exchanger and leave it like that. Instead of saving it in the bank.. chat me up 0-7-0-6-1-2-2-2-6-4-2

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Udumeh: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
So other officers are sinking with the boat!
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by InvertedHammer: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
/
N1000:$1 before 2023 handover.

Mark your calendar.

/

2 Likes

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by bibbiana(f): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You can buy from reputable exchangers on business section, all you have to do is copy your USDT address and send to any exchanger you want to buy from, once he send it to your address it will reflect on your wallet, hope you get it?
Thanks..I got you.
I will check the section to find an exchanger. But i don't know how to recognise a reputable one
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by od501: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
MrCover:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/nairas-free-fall-continues-now-exchanging-at-n550-to-1.html

Lemme guess, na ipob and sit at home in the SE cause em. Foolish country.
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by lkillbrokehoes: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
bibbiana:

Thanks..I got you.
I will check the section to find an exchanger. But i don't know how to recognise a reputable one
You can join this NIGERIAN WhatsApp group called Bitcoin pallet, I've been there for 3 years and I've sold and bought cryptos countless times, message one of the admins there to add you to the group and please always use escrow, it's very necessary. always use the admins as escrow there.

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by MikeMicheal(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
bibbiana:

Thanks..I got you.
BE CAREFUL, DONT TRUST ANYONE.
Beware of whatsapp or telegram groups owned and controlled by scammers.

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Shineq(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Zagee:
This thing should do an hit 1000 so I can withdraw $100 and pay my small debt grin
Are you a trader?
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by showafrica(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
meeky247:
The CBN governor should resign , his policies is the worst since the institution of the bank. Officials that are incompetent will be in office while we blame mr president.

He is doing what Buhari asked him to do. If he resign, you go give am money? As country be, its better to tarnish your image than to be poor. Who image help?
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by bibbiana(f): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
MikeMicheal:
BE CAREFUL, DONT TRUST ANYONE.
Beware of whatsapp or telegram groups owned and controlled by scammers.
Thank you..I will take note
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Zagee: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
You wan buy Dollar
Shineq:

Are you a trader?
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Calito1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Calito1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
MrCover:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/nairas-free-fall-continues-now-exchanging-at-n550-to-1.html
It us not advisable to save your money in the bank at this point in time, investing in crypto currency is the best
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by charlsecy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kpartners:
If you like keep buying dollars or start saving in €, as long as exchange rates are not stable, you are losing and also losing even when you convert your saved dollar back to naira, inflation will devalued it.
Saving in $ or € is better when the local currency is falling in value, regardless of inflation effects.

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Teejay13:
This one has gone beyond it shall be well matters o.

Nigeria which way?

Enter farm

Is our president sleeping or what? Because he doesn't seems to be active in any way.

what do you want him to do?
Farm for you?
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:50am On Sep 17, 2021
CocoaOla:
Nigerians are stupid and foolish

Everybody is acting normal

1000 to 1 dollar soon

1 sachet of pure water for 500 naira soon

God punished foolish Nigerians and politicians

Relative to income, no country has more outrageously unaffordable Bills than Nigeria, look at food inflation being 18000% since the 80s..how much has income increased? Abroad you can easily afford your Bill's when you're fully employed but in Nigeria u cant.
Italy and south Korea say you should hold their beer
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by lakeen: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2021
monex.ng is a scam dont exchange with them
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by lanre316: 2:26pm On Feb 21
Bump!

Today, a dollar sells for 1,800 naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Reasons Why You Should Regularly Review Your Bank Statement! / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.