Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 (15699 Views)

Four Failed Cbn’s Attempts To Arrest Naira Free Fall / Nigerians Criticise CBN’s Reliance On Dangote Refinery To Fix Naira’s Free Fall / Naira Hits ₦550 To A Dollar, EFCC Warns Banks Against FOREX Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2021
And my prediction of the Naira exchange for Dollar hitting N700 for $1 on or before December coming to pass. I advised my people/students to store up USD in their Dom Accounts since 2yrs ago because if this and now it's has more than grown... grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by BigDawsNet: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Zagee:
E no concern mean, I just patronise made in Nigeria more, except them wan tell me say yam is imported too

Made in Nigeria wey go spoil within 2 weeks ba?

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by armadeo(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Dollars rise means high cost of regular items in market... No difference

He would be worse of sef. Even the t fare to go pay the debt go rise. He doesnt even understand the implications.

Maybe just clowning as usual

2 Likes

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by siant: 8:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Buhari has succeeded in destroying Nigerian economy patata
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by rotadeco27: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2021
When u appoints people who got admitted into higher institutions on quota system over the braining merit driving intellectuals , this is the avoidable end result . You can never put new wine in an old bottle it won't work, an apple plant can never yield pineapple fruit . These people have absolutely nothing upstairs to offer. Majority of Nigerians don't think beyond the present , what do expect of someone who didn't pass O level exams, one who toppled a democratically elected president , some who lied that he no money for presidential form but his children were studying in the UK at the said time . Enjoy the Chain u voted for , God will keep providing for those of us who saw the devil painted in angel colour to grab power at all cost , we shouted enough then! The country has acquired #33tr debt and still seeking approval to borrow more , paying millions to bandits and destroying people means of livelihood in the name of sharia law in a secular nation will surely affect the economy negatively. Biafra and Yoruba nation is the answer to all these mess
Blood shed and insecurity must stop and I think the best way is to allow people who want sharia to be govern by sharia peacefully and those of us who want the white man ways of life should go our way . self determination is a right and the answer !

2 Likes

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Masterclass32: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Buhari said he was going to surprise Nigerians, and true to his words, he's doing just that.

Nigerians are really surprised at the level of bad governance and hardship they're witnessing under buhari. They are shocked that buahri's only concern is cattle when the country is on the verge of collapsing.

Maybe next time, they'd think twice b4 listening to those that shout "change" and "next level".

3 Likes

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Wisejohnson47(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by erubati: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Thank God I never voted for this man.
It would have been a shame to stress myself to vote and then suffer like this in this economy.
E no go nice at all.
Maybe I should just go and convert the small change wey dey my hand to USD o

2 Likes

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by F117nighthawk: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2021
The most useless country in the world, no policy ever seem to work because of the greed and wickedness in the heart of Nigerians and the system, it's all about taking advantage of every opportunity to impoverish the masses, until the 100 naira gap between the official and parallel market is abolished, this roundtripping and downward fall will continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Badonasty(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Lol...while we focus on the dollar we don forget say pounds sterling don nearly reach 1k

2 Likes

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Zagee: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2021
This country no go kill us oo
BigDawsNet:

Made in Nigeria wey go spoil within 2 weeks ba?
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2021
The rate at which naira falls drastically like Nigerian girls breast is annoying grin
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Conaljom:
If you have enough money in Naira, please do yourself a favor and convert it to USD!

The naira will plunge even further by December.

It's not a prophecy, but that's the reality our evil government has brought upon us.

This country don finish...

Bro, how can I convert it to dollar should I go to bank and buy dollar or what do you think I can do
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by seunny4lif(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Those my friends who converted all their money from Dollars to Naira are crying now grin
Now their 5M Naira is less than 10K dollars grin

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by samwillyco1(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2021
APC'S NEXT LEVEL, NIGERIA IN DANGER
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Kachikey(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2021
na wa oooo dis country sef who do am
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Dimitarr: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2021
With this stack reality and revelations you still see some fools defending this sayin the government is trying policies to fix the problem. You will also rubbish like '' the Nigerian citizens are the problem, they are spending too much dollar and using BDC to run scam'' whereas the Nigerian government is the one who uses the most dollar in the economy coupled with the fact we are still a majorly exporting dependent country. Despite all the promises of turning Nigerian to more export driven here we are.
You wont see adesina, shehu and lai mohammed do any press release until this effect, but kill one boko haram or ESN and suddenly all online forums will be flooded with the so called achievement.
Rubbish and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Dimitarr: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Sirjendon:

Bro, how can I convert it to dollar should I go to bank and buy dollar or what do you think I can do

baba are you not familiar with crypto. you dont need to buy crypto just convert it to USDT, USDC or BUSD depending on the platform

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Enyimbamercedes: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Lol!

The little imp held a press conference that had Lai Mohammed giggling like a LovePeddler when he said the economy was in a spiral because the naira was exchanging for 250 naira in pre 2015!

Today, the naira is 550 and the short man devil has lost his voice!

Where are all the mumullectuals now? Come outside o and stop hiding!

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 15, 2021
visita:
Please how can I convert my naira savings to USD?
Open Binance, buy USDT. It’s a stable coin against the dollar
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Splashme: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Terrible
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Buhari has vowed to destroy Nigeria before he leaves and it is coming to reality. Before this year runs out it will be 2000 naira to one dollar

That will be a disaster ooo. What is the Economic team and Cbn doing about this shameful and worrisome development??
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by lkillbrokehoes: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2021
CocoaOla:
Nigerians are stupid and foolish

Everybody is acting normal

1000 to 1 dollar soon

1 sachet of pure water for 500 naira soon

God punished foolish Nigerians and politicians

Relative to income, no country has more outrageously unaffordable Bills than Nigeria, look at food inflation being 18000% since the 80s..how much has income increased? Abroad you can easily afford your Bill's when you're fully employed but in Nigeria u cant.
And to think some foolish Nigerians will never bother, always making joke of everything, una never suffer yet. this is just small.

I will advise those that have the useless Naira to convert all to USD or USDT because it will keep plunging till it gets to 1k/$1.
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Sheggy13(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Oya Mannabbq come and praise your darling daddy Buhari as usual for this very wonderful achievement... Very stupid sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by lkillbrokehoes: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Sirjendon:

Get yourself a binance or trust wallet account, buy USDT, BUSD and store, make sure you store your recovery phrase very well.
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by PRESIDENT2003(f): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Wigetsolar:
560 Naira is the code. Listen to TB Joshua's last prophesy about Nigeria.
can you post a link
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Herbizard33(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmm this is crazy
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Zubydeangelo(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Conaljom: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2021
visita:
Please how can I convert my naira savings to USD?

First create a PerfectMoney account https://perfectmoney.com/?ref=3937512 , you will automatically own a USD account.

Now look for a local online exchange that is reliable (I'd recommend MyTopExchange, Monex or Naira4dollar) sell ur Naira to them.

Then give them ur PerfectMoney account number. You will be credited in USD equivalent to ur Naira.

It's very simple
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by Conaljom: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Sirjendon:

You don't have to go to a bank.

You can do it at the comfort of your home.

1 Like

Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by bibbiana(f): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Get yourself a binance or trust wallet account, buy USDT, BUSD and store, make sure you store your recovery phrase very well.
Please, using trust wallet app, how do I buy usdt directly? Because I only see coins
Re: Naira's Free Fall Continues, Now Exchanging At ₦550 To $1 by hectorswag(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Earning your money in $$$ is the best way to go right now! The naira is daily losing its value and is seemingly expected to continue its decline in the coming months. So look for jobs or business ideas that will generate income for you in foreign currencies to enable you stay afloat. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / CBN To Order Banks To Repay Illegal Charges With Interest / Detailed Guide: How To Register As An Uber Driver in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.