Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ada La Pinky Asked If Fans Will Choose A Day With Her Or With Dangote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada La Pinky Asked If Fans Will Choose A Day With Her Or With Dangote (1153 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Kwadwo Safo Jnr: "I Will Choose Jackie Appiah Over Juliet Ibrahim Any Day" / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada La Pinky Asked If Fans Will Choose A Day With Her Or With Dangote by Aboks(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2021
The social media always buzzes whenever one of their celebrity updates his or her account with any new post, and the fans don't always hesitate to react to the posts of their loved celebrity.

Some hours ago, one of the loved NigerianModel, Ada La Pinky asked a question on her Instagram page, and got a lot of reactions from her fans.

Photo credit: Instagram - ada_la_pinky

Re: Ada La Pinky Asked If Fans Will Choose A Day With Her Or With Dangote by Jerryherd: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2021
embarassed

Life is difficult but you have to make hard choices

A day with soft succulent milk production mega bag of goodies

Or a chance to peach my business proposal to a business mogul with expertise in turning my destiny around

Re: Ada La Pinky Asked If Fans Will Choose A Day With Her Or With Dangote by mayklef(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2021
Just because of bresss....even Johnny Sins will pick Dangote
Re: Ada La Pinky Asked If Fans Will Choose A Day With Her Or With Dangote by chatinent: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2021
He should keep abreast the present economic situation and zus away with her low-profile lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

‘there Is No Closet Anymore’ Basketmouth Express Disappointment After Tuface Rec / Regina Daniels Cries Out As Ned Nwoko Divorce Her| Davido Fiance Chioma F!ght / Caroline Danjuma; My Favourite Real Housewife Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.