Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Bbnaija: The Last Kiss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: The Last Kiss (661 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: The Last Kiss by usj(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2021
The conversation between Cross and Angel ended with a kiss they called the last kiss…

What is really going on between Cross and Angel? One thing is sure the kiss is really really deep.

Does this mean they are in a relationship?

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7mBsOQp_FI

Re: Bbnaija: The Last Kiss by Jerryherd: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Angel is unstable... Today Yousef, tomorrow Cross
Re: Bbnaija: The Last Kiss by usj(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
Angel is unstable... Today Yousef, tomorrow Cross
lol � any thing to win that 90m
Re: Bbnaija: The Last Kiss by usj(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2021
1347s:
[s][/s]
I was hoping that after crossing out his comment, you will share your own point of view?
Re: Bbnaija: The Last Kiss by Jerryherd: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2021
usj:
lol � any thing to win that 90m

Life changing money prize
Re: Bbnaija: The Last Kiss by usj(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Life changing money prize
Yeah! After winning she will take a deep breath and say! Was I really this ......?
Re: Bbnaija: The Last Kiss by usj(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2021
Cross and Angel continued from where they left off yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToVRPshae_I

(1) (Reply)

Avatar The Way Of Water 2022 / Bbtitans Sandra And Mmeli Hot Kissing Moment / Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.