Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,787 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) (33794 Views)

Billboards Showing Biden As A Terrorist Saying Making The Taliban Great Again / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by vibre: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Toks2008:

So you are taking those chants seriously!

Those are Republican states so what so you expect?

Was it not Trump who signed an agreement to withdraw the US troops?

As for the left over equipments that is not the first time it will be happening and mind you, all the very important ones were made useless before the US troop left afghan.

This is just lame politics.
Liar, New York is one of the deepest of blue democrat states. No republican has won there in decades and can you please mention one other time that the US ran away from a war zone and left weapons worth billions of dollars for a terrorist organization? I'll be waiting.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by vibre: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Impeach who?
Calm down bro, these happened in Republican redneck states.
See what just happened I
Overnight to the Republicans in California?
Ratings will go back up, and Trump is destroying the Republican party in daily basis.
When did New York become a republican state? Slow down on the lies please.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
vibre:

When did New York become a republican state? Slow down on the lies please.

"The F*** Joe Biden shouts echoed throughout stadiums during games played by Coastal Carolina, Virginia Tech, Auburn, Alabama State, Mississippi State, North Carolina State and Texas A&M"

I beg where is NY in this? Even if it happened in NY, it will just be some Republican miscreant minority from the suburbs. They amount to nothing in NY state.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by vibre: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

"The F*** Joe Biden shouts echoed throughout stadiums during games played by Coastal Carolina, Virginia Tech, Auburn, Alabama State, Mississippi State, North Carolina State and Texas A&M"

I beg where is NY in this? Even if it happened in NY, it will just be some Republican miscreant minority from the suburbs. They amount to nothing in NY state.
It's like you don't have eyes, what of the chants at the game between the Mets and Yankees? And both sets of fans all based in New York joined in the chants.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by IjeBos(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya know Biden saw the collapse months before it happened, he called the Afghan government to act like everything isa fine when itsa not. That only means Biden was not concerned about tha situation, he did not have a plan.

No one saw the collapse months in advance. EVERYONE has TESTIFIED to that. The worst case our Intelligence agencies (the best in the world) saw the Afghan army collapsing after the US army left. Again NOONE saw it collapsing as soon as it did. If you have any proof to that claim, post it.

Now the Call. Biden called the Afghan President to basically tell him to REASSURE the troops. Basically no matter what is happening now the perception is that you are losing. You have to change that perception. If the soldiers don't believe they can win and it is inevitable the Taliban would take over why would they FIGHT just to be killed by the Taliban? It's the same reason he didn't pull out all the Afghans who wanted to leave. If everyone is fleeing because there is a universal believe that the Afghan government won't hold, you in fact hasten the end of that government. It's the same way he left US weapons' with the Afghan Military. If you take their weapons, they can't fight and the view is you don't believe they can win and you further hasten that collapse. You get? Honestly, take some time to think through these things. Act like you're a commander.. or even just playing chess. In this case even if you acted like you were playing checkers you would have probably had better reasoning.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
vibre:

It's like you don't have eyes, what of the chants at the game between the Mets and Yankees? And both sets of fans joined in the chants.

Like I said even if it happened in NY, it will just be by some Republican miscreants. I happened to be in Westchester NY prior to the last election. I saw a long convoy of Republicans with Trump flags all over the place. You will think that TRAMP had a chance but we all know what happened when the election was over in NY.
These are inconsequential Republican redneck miscreants.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by vibre: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Like I said even if it happened in NY, it will just be by some Republican miscreants. I happened to be in Westchester NY prior to the last election. I saw a long convoy of Republicans with Trump flags all over the place. You will think that TRAMP had a chance but we all know what happened when the election was over in NY.
These are inconsequential Republican redneck miscreants.
Mehn, make use of your internet and stop sounding like a brainwashed CNN zombie, the videos of the chants in New York is all over the net and it wasn't a few fans, in fact both sets of fans joined in the loud chants.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by IjeBos(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
vibre:

Liar, New York is one of the deepest of blue democrat states. No republican has won there in decades and can you please mention one other time that the US ran away from a war zone and left weapons worth billions of dollars for a terrorist organization? I'll be waiting.

Why don't you think this through. The weapons the Taliban have are mostly the ones seized from the Afghan Army. How and when was the US supposed to get the weapons from the Iraq Army while they were still fighting the Taliban? Or did you think the US was supposed to booby trap them so when the Iraq Army fell, they should have all exploded before the Taliban took control of them?

Propaganda sounds good, but kinda collapses when you exercise you brain muscles right?

And here is the truth about what was left behind
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/sep/01/viral-image/claim-overstates-military-weapons-equipment-us-lef/
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
vibre:

Mehn, make use of your internet and stop sounding like a brainwashed CNN zombie, the videos of the chants in New York is all over the net and it wasn't a few fans, in fact both sets of fans joined in the loud chants.

Hey mumu foxtard, i just told the facts. Biden's disapproval numbers will never be as low as it is and was for Trump. Biden will never be has hated and despised of Donald duck TRAMP is even after the election.
Keep wishing and hoping, it ain't going to happen.
Talking from more than 30 years of US political and election experience.
Sentiment don't win elections, reality on the ground does. Plus you have a long way to go before the next presidential election so slow your row foxtard.
Geeesssss...
Done responding to your infantile delusional rants.
Bye.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by vibre: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
IjeBos:

Why don't you think this through. The weapons the Taliban have are mostly the ones seized from the Afghan Army. How and when was the US supposed to get the weapons from the Iraq Army while they were still fighting the Taliban? Or did you think the US was supposed to booby trap them so when the Iraq Army fell, they should have all exploded before the Taliban took control of them?

Propaganda sounds good, but kinda collapses when you exercise you brain muscles right?

And here is the truth about what was left behind
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/sep/01/viral-image/claim-overstates-military-weapons-equipment-us-lef/
Stop beating about the bush and going off point, you claimed this is not the first time US are leaving weapons for terrorists and that's why I asked you to mention one other time it happened. Just admit you can't mention any other time it happened and stop moving the goal posts.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by IjeBos(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
vibre:

And what would that prove? Every state has proportion of Trump Supporters. And the demographics of who goes to baseball games and sits in the cheap seats (upper bleacher seats), tends towards Trump Supporters. So, because you have a video of a very vocal minority shouting something you want to claim it proves what? Engage your brain, man.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by vibre: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Hey mumu foxtard, i just told the facts. Biden's disapproval numbers will never be as low as it is and was for Trump. Biden will never be has hated and despised of Donald duck TRAMP is even after the election.
Keep wishing and hoping, it ain't going to happen.
Talking from more than 30 years of US political and election experience.
Sentiment don't win elections, reality on the ground does. Plus you have a long way to go before the next presidential election so slow your row foxtard.
Geeesssss...
Done responding to your infantile delusional rants.
Bye.
You are the one making delusional rants, instead of you to admit that you lied that the chants happened in only republican red states which I challenged you on, you are running around like a headless chicken. I bet your 30 years of experience in American politics included predicting victories for Al gore, Kerry and Hillary. You are no political expert, you are just a democratic party partisan that will always support democrats even when they are headed for defeat.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by vibre: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
IjeBos:

And what would that prove? Every state has proportion of Trump Supporters. And the demographics of who goes to baseball games and sits in the cheap seats (upper bleacher seats), tends towards Trump Supporters. So, because you have a video of a very vocal minority shouting something you want to claim it proves what? Engage your brain, man.
And did I say it proved anything? I just called out you guys on your claim that the chants happened in only red republican states. All I pointed out was that New York is definitely not a republican state.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by IjeBos(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
vibre:

Stop beating about the bush and going off point, you claimed this is not the first time US are leaving weapons for terrorists and that's why I asked you to mention one other time it happened. Just admit you can mention any other time it happened and stop moving the goal posts.

1.) I didn't claim any such thing.
2.) I'm the wrong person to be arguing with... I actually know what I'm talking about. So you are overmatched here.
3.)Again, what was the US supposed to do? The US gave weapons to a nation state. The nation state lost the war.. The Taliban who beat the nation state took their weapons.
4.) And lastly about losing weapons
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/05/us-weapons-iraq-isis-tracking-lost-again/
The US Lost Track of a Billion Dollars Worth of Weapons in Iraq—Again
“The bottom line is that the US military does not have a means to track equipment that has been taken from the government of Iraq by” ISIS.

It's honestly quite sad that you are being brainwashed by whatever propaganda sources you've chosen to get your information from. You aren't engaged in a serious debate or even trying to understand fully the things you are hearing (I would say reading but it sounds like much of this comes form videos somewhere). Do better.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by IjeBos(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
vibre:

And did I say it proved anything? I just called out you guys on your claim that the chants happened in only red republican states. All I pointed out was that New York is definitely not a republican state.

Honestly, it's pretty silly to use that as a metric for anything. I assume in Nigeria there are Still(given how bad the economy is) these things called plains, trains and cars, in which people use to travel to support their favored teams. So, most of those people are mostly likely Trump supporters or a VERY vocal minority.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Charisma01: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Workch:
These are Trump supporters like you who don’t want to take vaccines and Biden wants to force them to.

They are science deniers and conspiracy theorist. Biden is doing a great job at cleaning the mess Trump created

Which mess did trump create that he's cleaning up?
These guys are war mongers. Just watch this Taliban na the first. Soon ISIS will bounce back.
On the vaccine. Vaccine wey no fit prevent virus, that one na vaccine?.
Since someone i know took it, he has not been the same again.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Kokobilo87: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
IjeBos:

[s]No one saw the collapse months in advance. EVERYONE has TESTIFIED to that. The worst case our Intelligence agencies (the best in the world) saw the Afghan army collapsing after the US army left. Again NOONE saw it collapsing as soon as it did. If you have any proof to that claim, post it.

Now the Call. Biden called the Afghan President to basically tell him to REASSURE the troops. Basically no matter what is happening now the perception is that you are losing. You have to change that perception. If the soldiers don't believe they can win and it is inevitable the Taliban would take over why would they FIGHT just to be killed by the Taliban? It's the same reason he didn't pull out all the Afghans who wanted to leave. If everyone is fleeing because there is a universal believe that the Afghan government won't hold, you in fact hasten the end of that government. It's the same way he left US weapons' with the Afghan Military. If you take their weapons, they can't fight and the view is you don't believe they can win and you further hasten that collapse. You get? Honestly, take some time to think through these things. Act like you're a commander.. or even just playing chess. In this case even if you acted like you were playing checkers you would have probably had better reasoning. [/s]

ya donkey
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
vibre:

I wonder why you guys just hate to read.

Go back and read the news release again and this time, very slowly
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by vibre: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Toks2008:

I wonder why you guys just hate to read.

Go back and read the news release again and this time, very slowly
Is New York a republican state? You're the one who needs to learn how to read properly.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by GoldenSpec: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
And who say we shouldn't do dsame thing to Bubuhari grin
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Toks2008(m): 2:51am On Sep 16, 2021
vibre:

Is New York a republican state? You're the one who needs to learn how to read properly.

Chai!

I give up on you.

"Twitter users pointed out that the protest chant - with the simple lyrics 'f*** Joe Biden' sung between claps - are mostly from colleges in states that Donald Trump won in the 2020 election."
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by vibre: 5:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Chai!

I give up on you.

"Twitter users pointed out that the protest chant - with the simple lyrics 'f*** Joe Biden' sung between claps - are mostly from colleges in states that Donald Trump won in the 2020 election."
Give up on yourself!! The very first paragraph of the article says, "F*** Joe Biden' chants ring out in college football stadiums: Southern chant spreads north as Mets and Yankees fans join in to slam the President". That is the central theme of the story which is telling you the chants which has been happening in mostly southern republican states is now also being chanted in democrat states like New York. I repeat, is New York a Republican state? The excerpt you even quoted didn't say the chants only happens in states won by Trump, it said "mostly" which implies that some of the chants are also happening in states won by Biden.
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Authoreety:
Fvck biden is what they meant.... Nairaland should stop living in deciet and kiss the truth!

God can never be mocked... Americans will surely pass thru what Nigerians are experiencing at the moment. How can the almighty answer your prayers with righteous rulers only for y'all to turn back and start complaining...

Una must to collect las las cheesy grin
who's the righteous leader
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Workch: 7:22am On Sep 17, 2021
Charisma01:

Which mess did trump create that he's cleaning up?
These guys are war mongers. Just watch this Taliban na the first. Soon ISIS will bounce back.
On the vaccine. Vaccine wey no fit prevent virus, that one na vaccine?.
Since someone i know took it, he has not been the same again.
How did you know the vaccines cannot prevent virus?

Show me the verifiable research/study to prove that
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Charisma01: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
How did you know the vaccines cannot prevent virus?

Show me the verifiable research/study to prove that

Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Workch: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charisma01:
Lets believe it because it came from a verified twitter account instead of scientific journals.

Mumu
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Charisma01: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Workch:
Lets believe it because it came from a verified twitter account instead of scientific journals.

Mumu

Sorry sir, go and collect your own vaccine
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Workch: 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Charisma01:

Sorry sir, go and collect your own vaccine
Already done that and all my families did and you also got a vaccine as well after your birth.

We need a good number of people to get this particular one for herd immunity
Re: Americans Chant "Bleep You Biden" As President's Approval Rating Drops (Video) by Ruggman: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Evangelynn:

You don't know what you are saying.

Go and inform yourself before embarrassing yourself on a public forum.Biden is more qualified to be president and has done well for America say what you know and stop this beer parlour talk get informed.
And Americans that voted for him are not crying only pained Trump supporters are

You are in the dark, get informed and be current.
America is not celebrating Biden only the press in underreporting events and protecting biden because they wanted Trump out. The press don't want people to mock them

The unfortunate thing with people like you is that you swallow everything from the western press hook, line and sinker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Algeria Wildfires: Twenty-five Soldiers Killed In Rescue Mission / 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) / Kakwenza: Ugandan Journalist & Govt Critic Flees Country after torture (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.