Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) (33203 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by nlfpmod: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYyprwa-VLA?si=4S8S_Dc_4c83tJY6

Israeli army confirms that 11 of its soldiers have been killed in northern Gaza.
This is the largest number of losses that they’ve had since their ground offensive in Gaza. This brings the total number of Israeli soldiers killed since October 7 to more than 320.

The Israeli army said on Wednesday that nine soldiers were killed on Tuesday in northern Gaza when an anti-tank missile hit the armoured personnel carrier they were in.
On Tuesday, two soldiers from the Army's Givati Brigade were killed during ground operations in Gaza.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Goodvibes007: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
May they RIP. That's 11 families to grieve the loss.
While the Israel PM son is busy enjoying himself in Miami.

Next year's gay parade and pride week in Israel would also likely be cancelled due to this war.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by SUNNINO(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rip heroes

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by cathodekazim: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Space booked

1 Like

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by kingamaa(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wars have never been settled on the battlefield but the roundtable

It's time for reason to prevail

Let there be a ceasefire

Let love and humanity reign

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Yankiss(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
War is a two-edge dagger. It doesn't exhaust in one direction alone. There must be counter-casualties. We pray for peace in the world and an end to terrorism of any kind.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by ZaddyJ: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by morikee: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ground operation is never an option in this present day.
You see those suicide (kamikaze) drones them exposed Russians infact e dey make all this Big Weapons an expensive toys.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by casdgreat(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sad

1 Like

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by NairaGPT: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Allakbar boom cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by AirBay: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Its war, both sides will loose soldiers.

The ration is still 50:1

50 on hamas

War is bad mate.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by kerry57: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
It's expected, there is no way the Israeli soldiers will enter gaza without recording casualties.

But one thing for sure is that; for one Israeli soldier that dies in the war, thousands of Palestines and Hamas had kicked the bucket.

Hamas was senseless in starting what they can't finish.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Domaining101: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Please Nairalanders I'm in serious trouble cry
So i just recently moved into the house my father just rented for me of recent ohh and because I've been a virgin all through my life (currently 22), immediately i moved into the new neighborhood, my main aim was to get a girlfriend and have the sex I've never been privileged to have while living with my parents.

I met this girl about a month ago and we officially started dating cry So last Saturday, we were chatting on WhatsApp, i initiated an argument about her ability to cook, i just wanted to use style to bring her to my place so that we can have sex. So on Sunday evening we had sex without condom, only for this girl to call me this afternoon to tell me that she's pregnant cry for house wey my papa rent for me wey never reach two months cry I don't even know where to start please. I've told her not to tell anyone for now, let's see if we can find a way to fix it because I'm not sure neither my father nor her mama will like that news...

I've been googling about postinor 2 but it seems that one has to be taken 72 hours after pregnancy and it seems too late now.
Please Nairalanders help me i beg you in the name of God almighty cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by dettolgel: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Watch how Nigerians will come here to insult themselves over people that have no respect for them.

When are we going to take to the street to protest the killings of our country men across Nigeria?

When are we going to be so passionate about the insecurity across our country?

3 Likes

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by ecolime(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
No pain, no gain.

They paid the ultimate price to keep their country safe from the blood sucking cowards.

Condolences to the families of the dead soldiers cry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
War.

The way of the world.

#dont support a side.
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Pakute: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
One thing is sure isreal will record heavy casualty, you no go fit enter an enemy territory where Hamas don dey fortify their arsenal for the past 15years and you think you'd leave Gaza with a fresh face. That underground tunnels na very dangerous trap to chook head plus the ambush and IEDs Hamas have set around everywhere. Hamas were prepared for a day like this for such a long time. But my own be say we need to go wake up King Solomon to give us wisdom on this issue because clearly, both sides were wrong, none is right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Rahkman: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Times that 11 by 100 thousand that's the amount of head slammers that would pay for their deaths

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by sirblend: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Almighty God of heaven is with you as you destroy your enemies in Gaza..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Built2last: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Terrorist Aljazeera is reporting to give hope to their deluded followers.

They are at war. Hamas declared war. at war, both sides record casulaties

Israel turned of internet and killed hundred in 3 days and restored the internet.

Media is reporting less than 10 deaths but we all know its over 20,000 deaths. Israel will not stop till 200,000 people are killed. Israel may record 5k deaths but hey 200k for 5k clearly shows who won.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by EnglishUsa: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
G
Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Cocolatti(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Israelis and Palestinians will never have peace until they Acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Son of God, Saviour of the world and Prince of Peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by tommykiwi(m): 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
They died fighting for their beloved country.

RIP great soldiers.

1 Like

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by kaludestiny10(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Losses are expected in situations such as what is happening between Israel and Hamas.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
They died defending our country from terrorists.

We must continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fvck Israel!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by kennyz247(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
The religion of peace will be happy with this development, but wen table turn now, dem go start to claim victims and shouting war again Muslim....

14 Likes

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Focusmind: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ground offensive is very dangerous in any warfare. You are entering into an enemy territory, where they have taken poll positions in strategic areas. Israel will win but the human and material costs will be too much.

1 Like

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Headslarmers Note! Before 11 isreali soldiers were killed, 11k enemies army must have been killed

4 Likes

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by Shijawesss: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Revenge and kill 300 of Gaza men ,women and children....

Curse be upon head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

5 Likes

Re: 11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) by sukkot: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
shocked its that 11 vibration of the 11th month

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) / Turkey Moves To Restrict Entrance To Black Sea / President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.