Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today (28244 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by computerglobal(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2021

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Kingrefreshed: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2021
lalasticlala:
Birthday: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Turns 44 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimamanda_Ngozi_Adichie

She's beautiful! Smart! Intelligent! Rich and African.

Igbo's ssssss shocked shocked shocked

IGBO AMAKA

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by MediMedi(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2021
blacknoir:
C fresh legs
At this age, your mind still don't tell u skin can be tone and spots can be remove using Photoshop
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by AmazingELixir: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2021
grin

They can't help the temptations to show off their bodies..at the end of the day the future is female.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by pziel(f): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2021
congrats and happy birthday chichi
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by blazebaba(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2021
I can smell the feminism in her from miles away...hbd sugar mummy...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by thorpido(m): 8:28am On Sep 15, 2021
My birthday mate. Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by blacknoir: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2021
MediMedi:

At this age, your mind still don't tell u skin can be tone and spots can be remove using Photoshop
U are right ,what people can do with Photoshop is scary
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by ideatoprince18(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy birthday ma.

Close your eyes for a second and imagine Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala becoming the president of this country and Chimamanda Adichie being the vice.

...... Mummy Okonko iweala I lov and agree for her to be the president but chimamanda is a NO-NO .... She lacks criteria and is a left wing feminist!!!!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2021
kokkubabboni421:
Today my mum also add yet another age to her new phase
Happy birthday Ngozi Adichie
Thank your for the memories especially that of Kambili and jaja in purple hibiscus
Please I want continuity and to ascertain if kambili later saw the priest again
Once again happy birthday to you and to my mum

Happy birthday to you mum!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2021
kokkubabboni421:
Today my mum also add yet another age to her new phase
Happy birthday Ngozi Adichie
Thank your for the memories especially that of Kambili and jaja in purple hibiscus
Please I want continuity and to ascertain if kambili later saw the priest again
Once again happy birthday to you and to my mum

Happy birthday to your mum!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by zolajpower: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Moneyboyz:

I dey hustle, I just love big meat.
The feminism is a no no.
I understand you.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Lightorder: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Moneyboyz:
Incase she needs sugarbaby. I dey here.
Shame . go and develop yourself
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Lightorder: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Happy birthday , beauty with brains
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by ppogba: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2021
Happy birthday Chimamanda.

One of the few Nigerians that has refused to flaunt yeye american assent even when idiots that rarely get past the international airport embarrass themselves regularly with idiotic assents.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2021
which one is medicine and pharmacy for one year ? ?.they are two different things about. Not possible to study them both
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Kemetals: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Happy Birthday Nwunne m. May God bless your new age.
This is kind of people I wish to hear about not people like Tonto Dike and Bobrisky
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2021
ideatoprince18:
...... Mummy Okonko iweala I lov and agree for her to be the president but chimamanda is a NO-NO .... She lacks criteria and is a left wing feminist!!!!
Hmm
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by noskcid(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Happy birthday but na wa o

She no get husband?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by CondemnBattery(f): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
One of d very few deviations from d average Nigerian woman...

Beauty with brain

Hardworking, self-reliant and independent on a man's money(but not feminist).

Qualities that are far above a usual Nigerian woman.

Kudos indeed, rare breed.

Are you sure, she's not a feminist?
If true, then maximum respect
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by slimghost(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Ada Abba! Happy birthday dear Sister!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by TEDHorsePower: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Anambra babe..brainy and beautiful
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by cococandy(f): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Queen
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Kobicove(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Happy Birthday to her!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Youngminister(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Chimamanda! That's my daughter's name ( Adam Nwanyi )
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy birthday ma.

Close your eyes for a second and imagine Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala becoming the president of this country and Chimamanda Adichie being the vice.

What will never happen in this life cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by gwafaeziokwu: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Happy birthday Ada Igbo. Keep making us proud nne. Nwa Grace!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by ZIAZI(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
noskcid:
Happy birthday but na wa o

She no get husband?

Talk true, did you read the whole write-up? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by CSTRR: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2021
She is the first and only African to give class day speech for graduants at Harvard and Yale respectively.

G. O. A. T
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2021
She looks younger than her age. Hbd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda / Buying Books Online In Nigeria: Which Online Bookstores Do We Have In Nigeria? / HAD I KNOW ( The Story Of Bella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.