Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today (28243 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Photos From Chimamanda Adichie's 44th Birthday Celebration / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by woleabayo(f): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2021
i love baby..............happy birthday
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Lucheze(f): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Travel photography
Photos on the hill top in enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY286fUmTHY
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by delzbaba(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Onye feminist
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by CountLaka(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2021
So this girl self na Woman?
Someone I was hoping to crush on.

lalasticlala:
Birthday: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Turns 44 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimamanda_Ngozi_Adichie
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by chocboi78(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Is she still actively married and also a feminist?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by janedonez(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Happy Birthday babe. Age gracefully

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by elonmuskbaby: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2021
blinking001:
Evening newspaper
even you wey dey call person wey better pass you evening newspaper go soon become evening newspaper yourself

Now Let me educate you small because it's obvious you're an indomie generation child getting older in age is a blessing from God and something to be proud of but I know they didn't teach you that in school and I understand it is one of the characteristics of an indomie generation child to be disrespectful to people who they know and don't know because of the access to ICT so next time learn to celebrate your older ones so that the younger ones coming behind you can celebrate you.nobody is forever young so learn to think before typing and not just spewing thrash because you have a phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Beze992(f): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2021
noskcid:
Happy birthday but na wa o

She no get husband?

Go back and read the write up again, this time slowly, then you can go back and answer yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by elonmuskbaby: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2021
chocboi78:
Is she still actively married and also a feminist?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by elonmuskbaby: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Beze992:

Go back and read the write up again, this time slowly, then you can go back and answer yourself.
all these uncultured and half educated teenagers too full nairaland.its clear he didn't read it but as soon as he saw chimanda,he just jumped into the thread to display his untrained character as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Amwitty(f): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
Virgo woman

No wonder she gets loads of trouble
Wow so virgo women get trouble plsssss tell me more abeg
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Beze992(f): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
all these uncultured and half educated teenagers too full nairaland.its clear he didn't read it but as soon as he saw chimanda,he just jumped into the thread to display his untrained character as usual

Honestly, it's tiring, but who can blame, their parents gave them access to android phones and it's a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by elonmuskbaby: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Beze992:

Honestly, it's tiring, but who can blame, their parents gave them access to android phones and it's a faceless forum.
blame ASUU because if this Children were able to get uninterrupted education maybe they'll have developed the culture and patience of reading, thinking and developing basic manners
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Blessed4sure: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2021
CondemnBattery:

Are you sure, she's not a feminist?
If true, then maximum respect

Not feminist ke?

I don't think so o.

Someone who wrote a book titled: "we should all be feminists".

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by ugotaya: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2021
A woman run M@d At D Airport Please Help Look For Her Family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gpe_0__he8
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by vickydevoka(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy birthday ma.

Close your eyes for a second and imagine Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala becoming the president of this country and Chimamanda Adichie being the vice.

How two Ngozi go rule Nigeria, de blessing go too much. N Nigeria doesn't deserve anything good. Out politicians no need am for de system
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Bahamas95(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2021
Chimamanda the real slay queen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by NLKing01: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2021
You better face your life and make something meaningful out of your own life.
Moneyboyz:
Incase she needs sugarbaby. I dey here.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by marwanafrica: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy birthday ma.

Close your eyes for a second and imagine Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala becoming the president of this country and Chimamanda Adichie being the vice.

To God who made me they will loose control of their Street
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by emekajonny(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Hbd girlfriend
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by OwenJesse27(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Moneyboyz:
Lazy youth
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Tomek09(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
Moneyboyz:
[/s]
She has no business with pussy eating nigga like you grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by toprealman: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2021
This lady will be supper nice and simple to relate with. I admire her great achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Tomek09(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy birthday ma.

Over male supremacists' dead body. God forbid. Women can never rule in the midst of men. Kpele grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by J2381: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Happy birthday ma.

I just closed my eyes but I couldn't picture it because it just can't happen.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Queenserah26(f): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Happy birthday Chimamanda.

Your books are always mind blowing.

My love for you ehn...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by DareWithoutTheY: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Look at you 2 fools discussing as if you'd ever have the grace of seeing her face to face

QuickStandard:

There's nothing big in that meat.

These shits most times end in premium tears
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2021
To f*ck just dey hungry me!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by jimb(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Moneyboyz:
u dey cease?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by resourcedude: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oyiri Nne ya
Nwa Grace

happy birthday my sister!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Octobertwentysix(f): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author=blinking001 post=105832267]Evening newspaper [/q

u

See MUMU
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today by Nickymezor(f): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Happy birthday to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda / Buying Books Online In Nigeria: Which Online Bookstores Do We Have In Nigeria? / HAD I KNOW ( The Story Of Bella)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.