Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro (457 Views)

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro In 1month / Do You Know You Can Now Trade B-inary and forex On Ur Own And Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2021
Goodmorning everyone
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2021
Have you been blowing your account, or not making profits this is the right time and best opportunity for you to take your trading profession to the next level by learning and knowing the secrets of the market in order for you to take advantage of these knowledge that will be given to you to make money.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Note: dnt let anyone decieve you with any or so called trading indicators or robots, look this may only work for some time and there after put you down to sad mode by looses...and believe me the only way forward and the best is to learn and know how the market works ..I will be taking just the first 20 persons I dnt need much people so I can't focus and teach them perfectly...so just the first 20 persons inbox me to secure your position now...note classes begins tomorrow evenning.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Note all lectures and Classes will be thought on watsapp with clear explanation for better understanding, just like I said I need just 20 people only who are ready to start making money even while Learning from the day 1 call or watsapp this number 08105305791 to get added to the group immediately, just like I said Classes begins tomorrow evenning and after these 20 persons I won't accept any other person again so do well to inbox me on watsapp or call to get your space.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2021
Please don't let anyone tell you that you can't make it big trading, yes I can proof to you that you can live your dream Trading forex and indeces also and the rest of the market if only you know what you are doing and how the market works...am personally a living witness to this what am talking about and I want to share this ideas and secrets have be able to derived with these few years of me trading the financial markets to others so they too can also benefits from it...so hit me up on call or watsapp with the number on my signature below to get number.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Note: what I will be teaching is strictly on smart money concepts a.k.a ICT inner circle trading, where you guys will be learning the in-depth of the market to the call.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Note Trading using the smart money concepts has been a game changer in this run..smart money or institutional trading is all about trading like the big banks, note there are secrets which I will be exposing during these classes that will be of great benefit to forex traders and also indeces traders, even more important and beneficial to these indeces traders because the market does not have anything to do with fundamental analysis, just with pure market Structure, smart money concepts and price actions you can trade these wonderful, and easy pairs owned by the broker derive formaly known as binary.com Profitably and consistently with the knowledge and power of institutional trading.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2021
Below are some of the topics I will be teaching:

* Market Structure
* Order Flow
* Order Block Trading
* Liquidity
* Demand & Supply Trading
* Support and Resistance Trading
* Break in Market Structure (BMS) Strategy
* Shift in Market Structure ( SMS)
* Top Down Analysis
* Snipper Entry Trading Strategy etc.

Note: They are many more things that will be thought in the group strictly on market Structure and smart money concepts just like I said... And what I do I teach my students how to make money right away while learning... not like many tutors who focus on only teaching but here I teach and you practice to confirm what am teaching on your trading account.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2021
Just like I said Classes begins tomorrow evening and just 20 available slots are available, so if you really want to bring a change in your trading skill or profession do well to inbox or call me @ 0810 530 5791 to secure your space, note
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2021
Some people have been inboxing me asking me to explain how to confirm a complete reversal and also how to get snipper entries in trades, pay attention now I will be explainning these things now
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Before I go in details kindly note for you to trade reversals accurately and perfectly you must have to know and understand the types of Market phases which are the Uptrend, Downtrend and consolidation market phase, and after knowing this you have to know how the works in relationship to martket Structure which I will be explainning.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Uptrend: when the say a Market is in an Uptrend it simply means that the market is making series of higher highs and higher lows, while keep creating new highs the market is maintaining the lows which in institutional trading we call it Market Structure (MS) which has to been broken in a process call Break In Market Structure (BMS) for this genieu and complete reversal to occur.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Note in this case of an Uptrend just like I said the lows are the market structure that needs to be broken for reversal to occur, also note that this can be see and done on the 5 mintues timeframe only to get a better result.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Now take a look at the image below, in this case of an Uptrend just as you can see the market was trending up immediately the last Market Structure i.e the low was broken up immediately the market started trending down just as you can see on the image below where I use a red arrow pointing down to identify the Downward movement.

Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Note if there is no break of low there is no reversal in the case of an Uptrend, and also note that you dnt just enter a sell trade immediately a break of low, please always wait for price to retrace back to the order block after the first impulsive and aggressive movement that broke market Structure very very important. Infact be aware that after every break of Market Structure either in an Uptrend or case of Downtrend please expect a retracement back to order block before you can then join the new trend, that why I advice you all to use your 5 mintues timeframe to get and observe for break in Market Structure and then entry.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Downtrend: in the case of Downtrend the market makes series of higher lows and lower low, and the market Structure here in this case that needs to be broken for a reversal to occur are the highs in this case of a Downtrend, if the high is not broken then simplily there is no reversal.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Also take a look at the image below you can see where I pointed the red arrow, that was the market Structure which was broken that brought about the complete reversal just like you can see on the image how the market began moving up immediately after the broke of market Structure.

Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Simply there is noting difficult in trading if you know how the market works i.e Market Structure which I will be explainning much better on that in my Advance class so contact me on watsapp or call: 0810 530 5791 to get more information about the classes starting tomorrow.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Lastly this morning I will be explaining on the snipper entry aspect, so if you want to learn how to get snipper entries in your trades pay attention
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Snipper Entry: Snipper Entry is all about getting a better entry in the market, snipper entry is also about risking little to make big, now I go straight to the point, note to get snipper entry you must have to know your order blocks how to get there blocks and how to trade when prices gets to these zones, also note you will be using the 5 mintues timeframe
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Now take a look at the image below, note you have two ways of getting snipper entries as an institutional or smart money trader which are
* After the Break Of Market Structure
* On Price Getting to sub order blocks

Note: it is very very important you know order blocks for you to be able to trade successfully and Profitably also to enable you get the snipper entry perfectly.

Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Now look at the image you will find out that there are just two order blocks, the first order block down is called the Origin Block, this is the main parent order Block that brought about market Structure that why it is called the Origin Block, while the one up is a sub order block.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Now I will be explainning how you can get snipper entry on these two forms of order blocks.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Parent Order Block: this is my favorite Pattern I use in getting my daily snipper entries, all you need do is to wait patiently for the current market trend to play out all through and immediately you confirm a break in market structure (BMS) either low for Uptrend and high for Downtrend, then you wait for the retracement after the impulsive movement that broke market Structure, and when once price gets back into the parent order block below you can place your trade like in this case of an Uptrend then you take your stoploss just below the redline on the parent order block below then you catch up the massive pips upward and then look for the safest resistance level to take your first take profit, or you can as well trail your stoploss to secure the profits you are making.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2021
Sub Order Pattern: getting snipper entries with this method is noting much different from the first one have explained, but just incase you missed out when the market Structure was broken which prove a complete reserval, may be you where not available or you wish joining the trend of the market just as it is said that the trend is your friend, all you need to do is to wait for price to gets into any order sub order blocks then you wait for impulsive movement out from the order block and then retracement back to the order block then you enter your trade like in this case of Uptrend you also out your stoploss just below the order block box below,then catch the massive movement upward just as simple as this.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Note: Just like I said for you to get all these done perfectly you must have to know how order block works which I will be teaching it all in my Advance Class and the good part of getting snipper entries in trading is because you are just risking little to make big for example with an account balance of 10$ dollars with a 1 or 2 times snipper Entries trades you can double or tripple your account balance with no stress that just the beauty of snipper entries and I love it as I use it in my everyday trading.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Just like I said I have just less than 20 slots available and classes begins today evening so call or watsapp me to secure your space and take your trading skill and profession to the next level...
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2021
These are just few proofs of my withdrawals from deriv.com, it is all about the power of institutional and smart money concepts trading.

Have you been blowing accounts, not making Profits, don't know how the market works, need Strategy that will earn you money etc contact me with the number on my signature below.

Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Making money from the market has noting to do with magic but is all about knowing how the market works, and these are what I will be teaching in the group.

An I will be giving 50% off discount for the first 10 persons that will be inboxing me from now till 12pm with some added bonuses worth of 200 Dollars
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 15, 2021
Also if you are not an advance trader or just new to trading, or wish knowing how to trade Profitably from scratch you can kindly inbox me also price very affordable only for the first 10 persons that will inbox me from now till 12pm noon today.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2021
Next I will be teaching order block here today in this forum just as a bonus for free here so stay tune to this thread.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Goodevening everyone just like I promise to teach on order block here this evenning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn Up To $10 Daily With Lunarcrush Doing Little To No Task / How To Make $500 A Week Buying Fiverr Gigs / Forex Live Trading : $100 To $10,000 In 1 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.