Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro (468 Views)

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Learn How To Trade Forex Like A Pro In 1month / Do You Know You Can Now Trade B-inary and forex On Ur Own And Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Note: Although have made it clear that am strictly an institutional and smart money concepts trader and with this same zeal and spirit I also teach and raise traders up to the pro level which they can on their own make difference in the financial markets.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Don't forget anything am dropping or teaching here are strictly on smart money concepts and institutional trading so pay attention and follow up attentively.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oder Block: Order Block are simply zones where there are Liquidity lying... these liquidities lying in these zones are simply money, the big banks and smart money keeps money in these zones, so all we need to do is to identity these zones or blocks where liquidities are lying then trade and Profit with the big banks each time price comes into this zones
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Note for you to identify this order blocks and trade them profitably, you must have to understand how market Structure works, which have given a brief explanation on that as it will really help you in identifying and trading these zones called order blocks.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
When a market is in a particular phase that is either trending up or down, forget about the consolidation phase of the market as this is not necessary for you to identify the best order blocks, focus on the trending market, after knowing the phase of the market next you do is to identity the highest peak of the day and lowest peak of the day, in Simplicity note that the highest peak of formation on the day is the last and highest resistance level upward while the lowest peak of formation of the day is the last or lowest support area down on the chart, please always make sure you use the 1 hour timeframe to identify and get your order blocks, as the 1 hour timeframe order blocks are very effective mostly to day traders.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Take look on the picture below, you can see how I got highest peak of the day formation order block which Which is upward just as you can see where am pointing the red arrow upward and also you can see where am pointing the red arrow downward, that is the Lowest peak of formation of the day order block down.

Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
In the case of an Uptrend, after identifying the day highest and lowest peak of formation, next what you do just like I said in the case of an Uptrend, what you next is to look for where the retracement ended after the market Structure was broken as price moves from the order block below, after identifying where the retracement ended what you need to do is to make a retangular shaped inform of box to housed the last red candlestick where the retracement ended before price moves up again
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Just like I said,look below at the image down, I got another order block upward before the highest peak of the day just like I said, got the order block at the point of end of retracement

Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Just like you can see how prices react each time they gets to these blocks due to the presence of Liquidity lying in these zones, also note those zones remains effective unless they are been broken through, which the means that liquilidity has been taken off and there fore the zones are no more profitable or tradeable, but apart from that these zones remains effective and you can keep buying just like in these case of an Uptrend or keeping selling in the case of a downtrend as the case may be.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Note: All you do after getting your order blocks is to wait for price to comes into these blocks then you place your trade, just like in this case of an Uptrend, when once price gets into the order block all you need do is to buy and then place your stoploss below the red line of the order block below then you keep making Profits buying untill the price gets to the highest peak of formation high where there is every tendency for the price to reverse, but note you can't just place a sell trade you have to wait untill market Structure low is been broken then you can then start selling and also place your stoploss on the red line up at the highest peak of formation high.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
You keep these over and over again while making profits.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
To learn more about institutional trading, order block, etc inbox me to join my Advance master class to learn more.
Re: Make Money Trading Indices And Forex Like A Pro by Fa44me: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Isaac205:
To learn more about institutional trading, order block, etc inbox me to join my Advance master class to learn more.

Oleeeeee, thieeeeeeef, scammeeeeeeeerrrrrr. This is that scammer that called himself Benzico205 on the other trend. He withdrew $138 worth of TWT coin and ran away. His name is Isaac Benson according to the information we got. The account number is 5860084316. The name of the bank is Eco. He has nothing good to offer than to scam people in his so call advanced class. It's advanced scamming. My people, please don't fall for him Oooo. He just created another account with Isaac205. Thief, scammer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Crypto Investment, Loan App, Bank App, Courier Website Designed Today! / I Have Opened My First Crypto Bank Account. This Is How I Did It. / Forex- Why Do You Keep Losing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.