Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Buying Paypal Funds And USDT - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Paypal Funds And USDT (304 Views)

Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! / Buying Paypal Funds At Great Rates. 400/$ Current Buy Rate!! / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Paypal Funds And USDT by olabodesamdex: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Hello, if you have PayPal funds or USDT available, pls message me via WhatsApp 09152074333
Re: Buying Paypal Funds And USDT by Cr0nus1: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2021
olabodesamdex:
Hello, if you have PayPal funds or USDT available, pls message me via WhatsApp 09152074333
mumu u dey find who to scam... CC Dominique
https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/1171#105811675
Re: Buying Paypal Funds And USDT by Cr0nus1: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2021
olabodesamdex:
Scammer
Re: Buying Paypal Funds And USDT by olabodesamdex: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Cr0nus1:
mumu u dey find who to scam... CC Dominique
https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/1171#105811675

Please bring the CCdominnique to post that I scammed him here.

You are a very big fool to start posting rubbish when you don't know what transpired.
I was supposed to do a transaction for CC Dominique which failed and then I was to return the money which I dropped for my bank manager to process in the morning I was to send his money back...
I chatted him that day to tell him his money will be sent and because I was too busy in the morning that day, I later logged in to see what he has posted on nairaland.
I immediately called my account manager,only to be notified that there were network issues and that first thing next day, she will send which she actually did.

But he has already posted.

I sent the first day receipt and the later receipt to him on WhatsApp, but what he has posted couldn't be deleted or reversed.

Don't post anyhow when you don't know anything. Foolish man.

I have sellers and buyers on this forum, can anyone come out to say I have scammed him/her before with proofs?
Re: Buying Paypal Funds And USDT by olabodesamdex: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Cr0nus1:
Scammer

Even your username shows you are a scammer.
Re: Buying Paypal Funds And USDT by olabodesamdex: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2021
Scammers everywhere, posting scam on peoples posts, thinking they can use that to break you and make you send money first.

Wonderful.

It's either the main www.escrow.com or wese90, apart from that, nothing.

Please be careful and verify before you transact.

I just told someone I will verify the contact on nairaland if its wese90 contact which he said it is, he then said the number is not wese90 because wese90 ask for ID.

But why will you be afraid of providing your ID if you are true.

Scammers looking for who to scam, posting scam on peoples post.
Re: Buying Paypal Funds And USDT by olabodesamdex: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Thank you for the deals.

No longer needing for now, my reserve is filled for now.

Will post again when I need to refill.

Thanks.
Re: Buying Paypal Funds And USDT by olabodesamdex: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Need paypal and USDT now, pls inbox me if you have.

Wese90 or www.escrow.com instant deals.

Thanks.
Re: Buying Paypal Funds And USDT by Zidoh(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Zidoh Exchange Enterprises

Always available and buying following funds

We buy Paypal, Payoneer, movo funds ,Chime ,Greendot ,Skrill funds and many more .....08088759163

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $50 Daily / Writing Services At Its Best! / 6 Secrets To Success In Any Business.. (take Note Of #4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.