Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! (401 Views)

URGENT ! 100,000 USDT Needed Instant Cash Payment / I Buy And Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum And Redeem Giftcards At Cool Rate / Buy / Sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin in minutes @ best rate - ZCNOX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
I have a new Blockchain project of mine going on and it requires either of Ethereum or USDT cryptocurrency to proceed.

If you have any of them and you want to sell or you have both, just kindly contact me or drop your contact details so I can reach you.

It's urgently needed.....

(0__8_1__6 9_4 9_2 0. 0.2) - Whatsapp.

Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by MindOnMatters00(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
What quantity do you need?
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
MindOnMatters00:
What quantity do you need?

Any high quantity above $1000.
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
Still needed..
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2022
Good afternoon.
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2022
Ethereum and Usdt needed urgently.
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
Happy Sunday..
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by HisSplendor: 2:49am On Dec 12, 2022
UniversalAngel:
Happy Sunday..

Go to Binance and buy any quantity you want. No one would allow you scam them.

3 Likes

Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by Healthquest: 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Beware of scammer.

You can buy ursef
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
HisSplendor:

I don't understand, have I scammed you before?

Besides, I use escrow.
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
HisSplendor:

I don't understand, have I traded with you before?

Besides, I use escrow.
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Coins still needed..
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by HisSplendor: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
UniversalAngel:

I don't understand, have I scammed you before?

Besides, I use escrow.

Go to binance if you're genuine. No one will allow you and your scam escrow to scam them.
Re: Ethereum And Usdt Needed In Large quantity!!! by UniversalAngel(f): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
HisSplendor:

Go to binance if you're genuine. No one will allow you and your scam escrow to scam them.

Suit yourself with your words

(1) (Reply)

How To Sleep Babies / 3 Solid Ways To Make Money With The Telegram App In Nigeria / Which Of These Online Loan Apps Are Licensed In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.