Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (73949 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Fear women? As if the LovePeddler is cheating with a woman like herself.
Humans have dark desires, and this is true for both genders.
Mrexcell:

Most times these cheating married women don't usually have any reasons to cheat on their husbands they just want to explore and satisfy their sexual fantansies. After God fear women my brother.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kempinski: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2021
sad sad
Illumined9933:
Fear women? As if the LovePeddler is cheating with a woman like herself.
Humans have dark desires, and this is true for both genders.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by emzynuel1: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Bro abeg if dey catch am abeg drop hw d tin go abeg
Abeg oooooooooo
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Godispeace: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2021
u talk well my brother
CSTRR:

Those bike men dey vex o.

I like you that is why I dey tell you.
Me I no trust any woman.

Buy camera for your house, or plan an impromptu visit in the morning.

To put your mind at rest.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by frank950(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2021
princewarri1985:
I really pity the poor husband who is about working himself to death from morning to night everyday just to make sure his wife and kids dont lack, and she still have the guts to sleep with other men in her matrimonial bed, tueh! This is the reason why the thought of marriage scares me to death, am 41 and i will never marry because i can't survive it, i will collapse and die the day i find out my wife is cheating on me, because my peace of mind and sanity is priceless and i can't trade it for anything in this world. Marriage is not for me

This is the problem with Nigeria, a man thinking he must work his life off for his family.

For young man, marry a woman that also has same ambition and as busy as you are, all these a man working hard to provide for the woman while the woman relax and open a small shop near the house that doesn't bring sufficient income is old school., a shroud to indirect retirement. At the end of the day the man dies early due to stress and the woman lives on. I realise that men standard when it comes to partner is so low.

Anyways please report to the man. Find a way and meeting him after work. Tell him you will call him once the man arrive the next day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by princewarri1985: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
frank950:

This is the problem with Nigeria, a man thinking he must work his life off for his family.

For young man, marry a woman that also has same ambition and as busy as you are, all these a man working hard to provide for the woman while the woman relax and open a small shop near the house that doesn't bring sufficient income is old school., a shroud to indirect retirement. At the end of the day the man dies early due to stress and the woman lives on. I realise that men standard when it comes to partner is so low.

Anyways please report to the man. Find a way and meeting him after work. Tell him you will call him once the man arrive the next day.

Gbam! Well said, you just hit the nail on the head, men should learn to marry an industrous woman who is busy as they are, that way they wont have time for cheating

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Singlenhappy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Romanoff:
This is shameful and a waste of adultery.

If you go even chop frog, you no go chop the one wey get egg?

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.
stop denigrating women, the world has advanced beyond this whole shift of insulting women rather giving them top roles in world powers. Who knows if the husband keeps an extra marital affairs and she is retaliating!
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Romanoff(f): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Singlenhappy:
stop denigrating women, the world has advanced beyond this whole shift of insulting women rather giving them top roles in world powers. Who knows if the husband keeps an extra marital affairs and she is retaliating!

The story did not state that the husband keeps extramarital affairs.

The world advancing doesn't mean Immorality should be celebrated. Stop encouraging evil and stop giving women a bad name.

Calling out wrong doing isn't denigrating women, I'd bring the same energy if it was a man committing adultery.

Miss me with that advancement BS.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by bigfather(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Romanoff:
This is shameful and a waste of adultery.

If you go even chop frog, you no go chop the one wey get egg?

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.

I tireeeee......olokada that can't even marry her when she gets thrown out of her marriage....o ga o

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Singlenhappy(f): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Romanoff:

The story did not state that the husband keeps extramarital affairs.

The world advancing doesn't mean Immorality should be celebrated. Stop encouraging evil and stop giving women a bad name.

Calling out wrong doing isn't denigrating women, I'd bring the same energy if it was a man committing adultery.

Miss me with that advancement BS.
support your own genderand stop the attacks.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Romanoff(f): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2021
Singlenhappy:
support your own genderand stop the attacks.

Support my gender in evil?

I will not support anyone in evil, not even my blood.

Adultery is evil.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by luminouz(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The man is an adulterer or he's gay. Pick one out of the two and you'll understand why the woman is doing what she's doing.
Wow....

Such a prophetess.

All cheating women have gay or adulterois husbands.

Such a logical conclusion cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Sixfeetbelle: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2021
luminouz:

Wow....

Such a prophetess.

All cheating women have gay or adulterous husbands

Such a logical conclusion cheesy

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Before nko. Especially when she's doing it so openly like that. Something is very much wrong with the sexual department of that marriage.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by luminouz(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Before nko. Especially when she's doing it so openly like that. Something is very much wrong with the sexual department of that marriage.

cheesy cheesy

I hear you
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by tivhador: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
No need to involve yourself in their marriage affairs... the results of her actions will come to fruition. To Ceasar what belongs to Caesar, and to God what belongs to God....
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by dahme147(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2021
"she might enjoy the smell as an enhancer to the sex "......So hilarious

cutecommend:
Okada-istic cheating....

Lust is a dirty spirit....

The demon of lust: You might see a clean woman with decent look, good education and responsible face, having sex with dirty-looking, agbo-drinking and armpit-smelling tout with maximum pleasure, as she might enjoy the smell as an enhancer to the sex...
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Botking:
Through a mean of an adulterous women a man is being brought to piece of bread.

If you look well you will find out that the husband himself is also an adultery, and the woman know about it, that's why she's revenging

One thing you need to understand is that women nowadays has revenging spirit, the

can't forgive and forgot.

So my kindly advise to you is forget about them, pretend you never see it, and let this scripture do the justice,
◄ Hebrews 13:4 ►
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
HOW SWEET WOULD THE JUDGEMENT BE WHEN HIV IS ALSO INVOLVED ?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
zexy2030:

You are wicked, u can't be a believer. You saw a thief robbing ur neighbour, you can't call police, because u want to mind ur business, ain't u evil even quoting holy scriptures? How about the good Samaritan and the victim of robbery story. Pls balance ur knowledge oga.
IF YOU TELL AND IT LEADS TO DIVORCE,HAVE YOU PUT ASSUNDER IN WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER OR NOT ?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by ecolime(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Singlenhappy:
[b]support your own gender[/b]and stop the attacks.
Imagine this

What a shame!
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....
what's the update brother I hope it's been resolved now? How did you manage the situation?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by muheeb01(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2021
This is sad and pathetic,these okada people na them sleep with people's wives pass na their specialty lol

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by adelafe2019: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2022
If you inform the husband and he divorces her who will take care of the 2 children if the man does not want to release them to the wife due to her waywardness? The man will now look for money to do marriage with another lady that want to give birth to at least 2 other children. She may even maltreat her step children. Suppose this new wife is even more promiscuous than the former one,are you going to report her too to the husband to drive her away and look for a third wife?

If you work in a hotel will you be telling the husbands of the women they bring to the place for sex if you know their husbands?
Your age mates japa to u.s.a, Canada etc to hustle for money to make their lifes better and leaving their wives (and children) in Nigeria without worrying whether they cheat on them or not.
You are jobless or underemployed that is why you stayed at home listening to a woman moaning during love making. MIND YOUR BUSINESS!
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Durabest: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Guy nothing wrong if you tell the husband,just tell to return home at time or pretend as if he travels,that he need to understand some thing in his home.It happen in my nebohood too and the woman exposed the man sent her away and he's living peacfully now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by bluefacealtima: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
princewarri1985:
Gbam! Well said, you just hit the nail on the head, men should learn to marry an industrous woman who is busy as they are, that way they wont have time for cheating

Sorry o! My wife was busier than the devil, yet she cheated or is cheating
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by princewarri1985: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
bluefacealtima:

Hmm na wa! the best na for everybody to just dey their own that way man go get peace because life is too short! the mother of my daughter i invited her over to warri so that i could spend some time with my 2 year old daughter, and guess what? i caught her red handed with a man inside my own house.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by shege45: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
bluefacealtima:

be like you dey condone am

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.