Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever (55274 Views)

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
My neighbor has the most crazy relationship I have ever seen.

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by budaatum: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
I think it exhausting making up crap about one's neighbours instead of minding one's business unless one shares a bed with said neighbours.

1065 Likes 76 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Jennyclay(f): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Whooa Amebo!

Learn to mind your business!

463 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:
But isn’t that exhausting? Living with a partner you don’t even like because of money from your collective families? They are both above 40 and the wife refers to him as “guy” that’s the only name she ever calls him.
Most of our ancestors practiced something similar as far as marriage. So, they probably learned from them that this is what marriage is about. undecided

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by brain54(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
What I find weird is your poke nosing attitude…

Only you na poke noser. Only you amebo!

264 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by udede(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Op
You sef can instruct your wife to call you "guy"

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by nicerod(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mind ya business

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by DropsMic(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Their marriage, their business...

Face your front.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by SensualMan: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Never judge a book by its cover. You've only seen that which u wanted to see. Every marriage is unique on its own with its own peculiarities. Don't be surprised at the amazing love the couples have for each other. U only see that which u wish to see.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by LilMissRobbie(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why can't people mind their business

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by TechCapon(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Spanishmilf(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
It cost #0 to mind your business

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Dshocker(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2023
Let them approach customary court and settle it once and for all....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by SirJerrie(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Face Front

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Weedhustler: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Leave married people n face ur toxic relationship....until wen u married u can intervene in marriage matters.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by obembet(f): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Op, do you want to see next year? If yes then mind your business

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by obajoey(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Weirdest shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by FalseProphet1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
The hardest part of business is minding your own business.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by devilmaycry: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
What's weird about that

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by seedord247(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
It’s not just your neighbor. It’s normal for most men that have been married for 2 years plus. Ask yourself why most men in Lagos go to beer parlour after work, stay there till late and they leave home early before sun rise.

Marriage isn’t what nollywood and Hollywood portrayed it to be. As a man, you gotta be willing to compromise a lot when you share the same houses with a woman!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by JoeNL22(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thank God Omowale Omoluabi Obi's marriage is not like that.
For with Omowale, a wonderful marriage is PO'ssible.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by scoutee: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Braintaf23:
My neighbor has the most crazy relationship I have ever seen.

This man never stays inside the room with his wife, for every time his wife is around this man always finds a reason to leave the room and come sit outside. I don’t think they love themselves, I think they just did an arranged marriage just to get support regularly from their families, being than his wife is partially disabled in one leg..

na your type them dey pour acid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by rajiedreez: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
smiley but are they complaining about it to you?

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by taofeek11(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
If Nigerians mind their business, we will become among the richest country in d world

21 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by xristos(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
like seriously

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Hezzyluv: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
Just mind your business. What if that's their own definition of love. undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Cumtroller: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
@OP: Quit being a shameless busy body and learn to mind your business.

13 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by Aguiyimba(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
budaatum:
I think it exhausting making up crap about one's neighbours instead of minding one's business unless one shares a bed with said neighbours.

E weak me. Op get a life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever by ismodiwa(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
E no concern you..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.