Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

(Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C (337 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / My Dad Has Lost Strength, Voice And Full Consciousness / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C by chieveboy(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Original Post: https://www.nairaland.com/6749474/dad-refused-rest-peace-because

Contrary to popular belief and scripture, people who die do not always proceed to 'heaven' and also are not really "dead". A dead person simply leaves behind or loses his biological body.

Secondly, there are no 'demons' per say. So-called demons are simply everyday people who have left or lost their physical bodies, but due to reasons ranging from attachment to what they left behind, not knowing they are dead, unsettled scores, fear of what's in stock for them and sometimes activities of degenerate entities like (astral) robbers, kidnappers and crooks in regions between the borders of the physical and astral plane (first heaven). They lurk around places trying to achieve one goal or the other.

Continuing...
Re: (Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C by chieveboy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
The OP of the thread mentioned being flogged by his deceased dad and he could feel the pain. This cannot be ruled out as impossible. However, this may not be their dad at all. Someone may be animating their dad's Etheric Double (ED).

Think of the ED as the luminary (light) flicker that remains behind after the main light is quenched...more like an echo of light instead of sound. People use this remnant found in graves to do any manner of thing like appearing to others someone's face and you will hear someone accusing the other of trying to harm them in dreams when in fact it wasn't, to appearing as real humans--a beautiful lady for instance..

The dad could also be the person behind the son's ordeal.

Continuing...
Re: (Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C by Botking: 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fables
Re: (Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C by chieveboy(m): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2021
So what's the deal in all this? To say the least, we know very little about creation and reality.

When we loss someone in death, this can be painful and grieving naturally occurs. Beyond this, one can play a role in helping the deceased pass across the borders. Funerals when done right plays this role. It helps the deceased know they are really not part of this world like they think. Across the borders also are good people who help others pass across the borders. These people link the deceased with their loved ones who are their too across the border. It is usually a happy moment for the deceased when this happens.

Eckist or not, learning to sing the HU sound/song fixes a lot of problems around this phenomena. Should the guy in question knows this, this is a free and very simple DIY tool.
Re: (Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C by chieveboy(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2021
One really needs to raise alarm about what places of worship had turned to today. Watch where you worship, eat, party and most importantly be free of any attachments.

Attachments like l mentioned earlier is basically what gave rise to the existence of demons. A lover of sex still wants to have sex despite not having the physical body to do so. What do they do next? They find a body to enter to enjoy sex...

It doesn't stop there. People love miracles in their lives. There Border Land is an amazing 'market' where you find anything or anyone with 'solution' to your problems. This is where most miracle merchants visit via incantations, astral projection, etc.
Re: (Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C by chieveboy(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2021
The merchants in the Border Land are powerful. How powerful? Very powerful! They answer prayers. They however demand repayment for whatever they give you. Famous of such demands is that you become their slave. At death, you go to work for them. No mercy. This is if you have benefitted from any of their several products like charms prepared to give you undue advantage over your fellow man, or if you have invoked them before via incantation.

The tasks to be performed for these merchants may involve becoming a 'demon' which is to simply enter others to cause any desired effect of the master. Or be sent on evil errands. This is what one gets for patronizing any juju.

It is safe to mention now that most of the frenzy in some "miracles" are activities of these entities. They are actually entering the person...

The Holy Spirit is not the author of jamborees and showmanship. Genuine 'deliverance' is possible via the avenue of the Holy Spirit, it however is a wholesome event. This happens when the troubles person learns the lesson involved in their predicament because everyone is the author of their problem and is held responsible even if it means being kidnapped after death.
Re: (Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C by chieveboy(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Whether one knows so or not, singing the HU with a loving heart invites the highest power of the Supreme God.

Most people run to Eckists when push comes to shove, this is not to mean Eckists are different...Eckists are different because they now know the HU. The HU had been there before even words where made. What does this tell you about the HU?

Make no mistake about this: God does not an did not create any religion and is a respecter of absolutely none! If there is any religion at all which God 'respects', it is this super power we call "Love". It is power in the sense that should Hans find a tech to use it, it will power the whole earth effortless. It is safe to say electricity meanwhile is just a slight aspect of this 'Love' power.

This power is concentrated in the HU. If you do not know, now you've been told. Eckists found this out and use it, lovingly only. Any other way brings adverse effects. Love is loving!
Re: (Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C by chieveboy(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2021
Make this your source of protection, succor, health, an supply. Sing it with a sweetness as you think of a moment or someone who brings this love into your life. You are now working with the Holy Spirit of the Supreme God.

You however do not direct the Holy Spirit. You surrender to the will of God. This may seem odd for the average, but God is all knowing. When you sing HU and surrender the outcome of your problem to God, the best of that situation is what you get.

People think they want something while God or the Holy Spirit knows they need another else. No negative power can touch you with HU.

May the blessings be.
Re: (Rejoinder) My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In C by chieveboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Botking:
Fables

Fables are good. Back in the day it's used to teach or pass messages 'on code' to bypass certain people.

These days, facts are written as fictions in novels to bypass censorship.

So fables are good my friend. Thumbs up!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Romans 6:1- Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? (1) / Escape For Your Life / Unveiling The Wonders In The Word (2) – Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.