Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose (24793 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: "I’m Jealous" – Queen Confronts Whitemoney Over Closeness With Jackie B / Bbnaija: I’m Attracted To Jackie B – Pere Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Vegaj: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Emmanuel909090: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Interesting
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by babyfaceafrica: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
They should Getat
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by emmyN(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
DrChukki:
Apart from me, who else has never watched BBnaija since it started?

Is that supposed to be an achievement?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by seyz91(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
That buhari pics got me cheesy
pennywys:
wink

One next fuccck loading

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by suffering: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fact: Every Nairalander watches this show. Fact: Half of Nairalanders claim they don’t watch nor care for the show. Fact: These “dissidents” spread this false gospel in every BBNaija thread. Who is deceiving who?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Mariezaza1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Akwa Ibom player...

Naso that other one use prick scatter Kaffy Yansh, finish her kpekus till she decided to quit UK Metropolitan Police

Are they not married now? Bad belle undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
pretydiva:

He's fine. Take it or leave it
He's not, take it or leave it. Poor taste!
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by orohbiro(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bunnatex:
This makes it tough for Liquorose to do the secret task
what secret task pls?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
pretydiva:

He's fine. Take it or leave it

Cross is the most handsome guy in that house followed by Saga. Emmanuel isn't the third or fourth fromw view.
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Naijasuper: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
I dey here
Teewhy2:
she is acting it well not like Saga.
he is the oga patata of them uzor.
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by erimmy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Let's make some dollar bills.

Check my signature
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Kokopiper: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Looking for a cozy apartment to relax and unwind for a couple of days or months? we have something for you in Lekki, Chevron, and Ikate at affordable prices.
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Izongdave(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
According to Unical erudite prof. Dada this things happen only in Nigeria; how can you watch your fellow human being sleep?
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by gentlegiant95: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Izongdave:
According to Unical erudite prof. Dada this things happen only in Nigeria; how can you watch your fellow human being sleep?
that's not a very erudite thing to say. Is it only sleeping that they do in the house?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Vinnie2000(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
orohbiro:
what secret task pls?

Didn't watch But
Heard Biggie gave her and Saga a simple, secret Task!!
'Quarell with your Partners and don't speak to Dem till Sunday'..

While Liquorose is obviously doing the Assignment, Saga is shining teeth with Nini and following up and down as usual..

Heard dat He has even revealed the secret to her Today!!
Never knew Saga is Soo Foolish and Useless!! undecided sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't trip over women when they've got makeup on, plus the photo filter and all, I stopped saying I will smash all this girl's after I experience meeting a nairalander without filter in person. I'm still scarred.
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by kestolove95(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Mtseew liquorose wey ugly with her strong body nd yansh no breazt...wetin man won use that one do? With her crocro face na dance emma go chop...d emma sef dey go on sunday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by philisto: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Vinnie2000(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
philisto:
. Liquorose is taking advantage of biggy prank

Hmmm, you are Smart!

She is using the opportunity to State out her Love issues with him!! smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by vickydevoka(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
osuofia2:
THIS GUY WEY DE ALWAYS OPEN MOUTH FORMING FINE BOY UP AND DOWN.
Is not forming,he is already

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by vickydevoka(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

Cross is the most handsome guy in that house followed by Saga. Emmanuel isn't the third or fourth fromw view.
That's your opening. Don't force it on other people. I believe wen de started de show, ladies said it was pere. Letter Dem said Michael.

My best guy since de started bb9ja from day 1 is prince. He has all de qualities in a man full stop
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by Gfskw: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by pek(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

That's your opening. Don't force it on other people. I believe wen de started de show, ladies said it was pere. Letter Dem said Michael.

My best guy since de started bb9ja from day 1 is prince. He has all de qualities in a man full stop
You are doing the exact thing you accused him of!
Re: BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose by edoairways: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bunnatex:
This makes it tough for Liquorose to do the secret task
This comment is similar to a facebook post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Independence: #IndependentTacha Trends On Twitter. / Bbnaija 2018: Miracle Is My Priority – Nina / Celebrities At The Lagos Premiere Of Invasion 1897 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.