Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice (547 Views)

PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice by Fastnewsnigeria: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Anayo Modestus Onyekwere, Nigerian actor and lawyer, popularly known as Kanayo O Kanayo is celebrating one year anniversary of his call to bar.

Recall that the Nollywood star got called to bar in September 2020 and he got congratulatory messages from colleagues as well as fans.

In a recent post on his Instagram page, Kanayo shared photos of himself in his gown and wig while hinting at a test that will hit Nigerians come October.

According to him, by the end of October, people will come to understand why he studied law.

He wrote;

”One year at the Nigerian Bar. To God be the glory. A TEST ……that will change the Law & Entertainment landscape will hit you end of October. You will now know why I read LAW”
READ MORE: https://fastnewsng.com/by-october-you-will-know-why-kanayo-o-kanayo/

Re: By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice by dudusky007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol
Re: By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice by Jerryherd: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
I just love how he uses big big Grammer to motivate his social media followers... And how he had created a brand out of rituals
Re: By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice by airminem(f): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
smiley Just like a movie script

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice by dallasi: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Quack everywhere, he will give one Jankara Judges "settlement" to obtain junk injunctions like Mary Odili help her hubby in Rivers state against EFCC.. Lawyers and judges are our main problem in this country. They all deserved to be hanged like criminals as well
Re: By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice by Fastnewsnigeria: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
I just love how he uses big big Grammer to motivate his social media followers... And how he had created a brand out of rituals
lol his coming up with something big
Re: By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice by Fastnewsnigeria: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
yes
airminem:
smiley Just like a movie script

1 Like

Re: By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice by Fastnewsnigeria: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
dallasi:
Quack everywhere, he will still one Jankara Judges to obtain junk injunction like Mary Odili help her hubby in Rivers state
you think so
Re: By October You Will Know Why I Read Law – Kanayo O Kanayo Issues Advance Notice by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2021
We want to know,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Angel: I Don’t Ascribe My Value To My Body (Video) / Shocking Reasons Alexx Ekubo Was Dumped By Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu / Shatta Wale’s Presence Excites Inmates As He Enters Maximum Security Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.