Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

BBNaija's Angel: I Don’t Ascribe My Value To My Body (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Angel: I Don’t Ascribe My Value To My Body (Video) (551 Views)

Maria Chike: I’m Not Negotiating My Value With Anyone” / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Angel: I Don’t Ascribe My Value To My Body (Video) by ebukajay184: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Angel Smith has revealed the reason she showered in same bathroom with the boys while in the house, IgbereTV reports

Speaking in an interview with Toke Makinwa after the conclusion of the reality show, Angel said she knows her value comes from knowing that she is smart and funny, among other things.

She also pointed out that it was stated that the bathroom was a communal bathroom, and while some people shied away from it, she went on with it

Angel also revealed that her strategy was to ask out all the male housemates.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JaWpN7ElaE

https://igberetvnews.com/1402150/bbnaijas-angel-dont-ascribe-value-body-video/

Re: BBNaija's Angel: I Don’t Ascribe My Value To My Body (Video) by JaneYave(f): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Seductress on rampage.

(1) (Reply)

Tia Savage Finally React To Her Alleged Sex Tape(watch VIDEO) / Wizkid And Burna Boy Performing "Ginger" At The O2 Arena Day 3 [video] / Funke Akindele Enjoys Dubai Vacation, Does Shopping For Her Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.