Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola (17447 Views)

Oluremi Omowaiye Birthday: Well-wishers Defy Rain, Celebrate Osun Commissioner / Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by yoged(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
seunmsg:
Accurately said by the commissioner. Only those who are not familiar with recent happenings in Osun state will think Adeleke stand a chance. He will lose so badly this time around.
I Laugh. With the present crisis in Osun APC between TOP( aregbe rascal faction) and ilerioluwa( igbin iragbiji). He go shock you

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by hisexcellency34: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Aregbe is now an Abuja politician..they deliberately made him Commissioner to take his eyes off Osun state

yoged:
I Laugh. With the present crisis in Osun APC between TOP( aregbe rascal faction) and ilerioluwa( igbin iragbiji). He go shock you

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Loyalprinz01: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
See this guy wey we no even know at all wan dey get cheap popularity with Adeleke matter......person wey senior him boss dey give him boss headache like malaria

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by cryptotech: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Osun state is too sensitive for an illiterate to rule over...the guys Bleep up when he got the opportunity educationally. Only his illiterate supporter will be waiting, all the parties should present an intellect to rule the state.

Oyetola should work more on infrastructure, the abandon airport and other road project...Osun is still literally under develop
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by mrsage(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Aregbe is now an Abuja politician..they deliberately made him Commissioner to take his eyes off Osun state

Don't be deceived. His political structure and foot soldiers are still on ground.

Oyetola has performed well with civil servants.

However he is not in firm control of the political structure within APC. The party is not in good shape at the moment.

He is perceived as being stingy and not charismatic. Unable to "carry people along" politically

Let's not forget the "beef" with Aregbesola.

Those are the key risk factors for Oyetola. Also don't forget he doesn't know how to play politics.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by hisexcellency34: 2:41am On Sep 16, 2021
I agree with that stingynesss part. Oyetola no get joy when it comes to that
mrsage:

Don't be deceived. His political structure and foot soldiers are still on ground.

Oyetola has performed well with civil servants.

However he is not in firm control of the political structure within APC. The party is not in good shape at the moment.

He is perceived as being stingy and not charismatic. Unable to "carry people along" politically

Let's not forget the "beef" with Aregbesola.

Those are the key risk factors for Oyetola. Also don't forget he doesn't know how to play politics.

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 2:55am On Sep 16, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

Lmao. He will lose . Na green ticket for Oyetola.��
Ask civil servants now, they don't want to hear Aregbesola and Adeleke.
Osun State civil servants will votes massively for distinguished Senator Ademola Adeleke governorship candidacy
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58am On Sep 16, 2021
2018 governorship election result in Ilesha west local government.
APC 7,251
PDP 8,286.
That is the previous guber election result from Remi's local government. The same Remi Omowaiye that said he will defeat the person that Owns him.
He remains a rogue who has no electoral value.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 2:59am On Sep 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/osun-2022-adeleke-cant-defeat-me-not-to-talk-of-defeating-governor-oyetola-omowaiye/
APC 7,251
PDP 8,286.
That is the previous guber election result from Remi's local government. The same Remi Omowaiye that said he will defeat the person that Owns him.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:00am On Sep 16, 2021
seunmsg:
Accurately said by the commissioner. Only those who are not familiar with recent happenings in Osun state will think Adeleke stand a chance. He will lose so badly this time around.
APC 7,251
PDP 8,286.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 16, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

Lmao. He will lose . Na green ticket for Oyetola.��
Ask civil servants now, they don't want to hear Aregbesola and Adeleke.

Which civil servants?...are you sure you live in osun state ..my mum has been retired since 2019 and she hasn't collected any dime till now....even pple that retired since 2017 nothing has � paid... don't let me curse u...Adeleke for life
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01am On Sep 16, 2021
seunmsg:

2022 is not 2018. All the unpopular policies of Aregbesola that made so many people to vote for Adeleke back then have been reversed. The same workers that were against APC the last time out are the ones campaigning for Oyetola's second term. I am not God but I tell tell you confidently that Oyetola will win reelection massively. It won't even be close in any way this time around.
APC 7,251
PDP 8,286.

The baby commissioner that lost his local government to PDP is Saying he can defeat Adeleke..
ABI Jedi worry Remi ni?
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:07am On Sep 16, 2021
seunmsg:

They can’t work for Adeleke and even they try, they will fail. It was the reliance on Rauf and his supporters to deliver the Ijesha votes that almost cost the party the state in 2018. That mistake won’t be repeated in 2022 as Oyetola already has his own people on ground.
they have already worked against him as Oyetola successfully effect parallel congress in Osun Apc creating two massive factions in Osun Apc from ward level to state level. Now by October 2nd, another parallel congress will be conducted and there will be two parallel chairmen with different party secretariat. Oyetola alias Igbin iragbiji is a goner. Ask the good people of Osun State around and not nairalander that doesn’t have pvc to votes.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Alawode01:
Oyetola stand 80%chance to win second term,with the "let me run so as to meet market certificate of London can't kajol people of osun,the fact is that the likes of empty people can't govern osun, osun is civil servants state,oyetola get them right here.

APC 7,251
PDP 8,286.
Awon ajogun ewu osi.
That is the previous guber election result from Remi's local government.

Osun State civil servants will votes against Oyetola against unpaid 15 months salaries owed by his predecessors including the pensions owed by his predecessor Aregbesola government.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:12am On Sep 16, 2021
Babaheekmat:
I live in osogbo, osun State. I don't do politics but the guy supporting APC is really crazy.

No wonder Jefferson said.. if you want know a fool, it's someone who believes everything he reads
remi omowaiye is a clueless fool and clueless drunkard.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:13am On Sep 16, 2021
jneutron4000:
Adeleke should Fucck off, we do not need idiiiooot like him in political position.
people love Ademola Adeleke with his ideology and he has the good people of Osun votes.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:16am On Sep 16, 2021
ejimatic:
Ife ijesa is still in the hand of Otunba Iyiola Omisore!
omisore is a goner. Omisore lost Osun east senatorial district to Pdp in 2019 not to talk of house of rep election in ife east and central federal constituency too. Omisore has been rejected on every side and ife people will vote against his candidate Oyetola in July 16th,2022 cos’ he betrayed them. Ife people hates betrayer.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:17am On Sep 16, 2021
yemmit90:
From my own little assessment, Oyetola will win this time around with a very big margins.

Osun is a civil servants state, any government that has their back always carry the day, and Oyetola is not bad in this aspect.

The major reason People voted against Oyetola APC in 2018 was because of stupid policies of Aregbesola administration especially unpaid or half paid salary and same school uniforms.

Osun State civil servants and owed pensioners will votes against Oyetola candidacy in next year poll. Just save this response for reference purposes.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:20am On Sep 16, 2021
InHeaven:
Remi Omowaye bite the hands that fed him. Imagine his yapping against the personality of Aregbesola, yet he was part of his administration (SA).

They're many lidat Anyway
seriously, that’s why Aregbesola members are voting against Oyetola candidacy in July 16th,2022 governorship election. Two factions have been formed in Osun State Apc. October second will give birth to two factional party chairmen. Oyetola is a goner.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21am On Sep 16, 2021
yemmit90:

And you think a character like Aregbesola would listen to them when he was in the office?

For his men including Oyetola to go against all his stupid policies, that alone should tell you the kind of leader he was then.
why can’t he go against Aregbesola policies when he was in Aregbesola government as the chief of staff to the governor for good 8 years? You have no points here.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by BigSam13: 3:22am On Sep 16, 2021
what is happening in osun ooo
seunmsg:
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 3:25am On Sep 16, 2021
tfelicityk:
Is he the only candidate PDP has?

Adeleke should give other members of the party chance to contest as well...
he’s the most indefatigable candidate in Osun State Pdp and also in Osun State politics.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by zoedew: 3:46am On Sep 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/osun-2022-adeleke-cant-defeat-me-not-to-talk-of-defeating-governor-oyetola-omowaiye/
And Osogbo township roads are in a mess! Shameful Station Road to ILESA Road is so bad it beggars belief!
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by zoedew: 3:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Johnnyessence:
he’s the most indefatigable candidate in Osun State Pdp and also in Osun State politics.
The empty headed no-do-gooder of a black sheep of the ADELEKE family! Osun State deserves a better candidate. He has lived in Atlanta Georgia all his life off his billionaire brother. When his mates were in class swotting he was “sorting”! His life is one big fat lie sustained by his billionaire brother. He has no mind of his own.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by SkyIsBlue: 4:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Continue to deceive yourself
All policies you said was responsible people to vote Adeleke was introduced in Aregbesola first term and he still won his second term election with over One Hundred Thousand (100,000) votes..so how did those policies not affected his second term election?
Stop lying here
� ��

2022 is not 2018. All the unpopular policies of Aregbesola that made so many people to vote for Adeleke back then have been reversed. The same workers that were against APC the last time out are the ones campaigning for Oyetola's second term. I am not God but I tell tell you confidently that Oyetola will win reelection massively. It won't even be close in any way this time around.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by dicksonohm(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by barcaboi(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Free and Fair elections
Adeleke can't lose to Oyetola
Let’s stop the sentiments abeg.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by jneutron4000: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2021
Johnnyessence:
people love Ademola Adeleke with his ideology and he has the good people of Osun votes.
that's not true.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by yemmit90: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Johnnyessence:
why can’t he go against Aregbesola policies when he was in Aregbesola government as the chief of staff to the governor for good 8 years? You have no points here.

Read my second paragraph from my previous post. Besides, you dont go against stubborn leaders who refuse to listen to his followers. If you does, you wont have the chance to succeed him and correct his mistakes. Apart from those in his cabinet back then, the crying of well educated citizens of Osun - State was enough for any sensible leader to revert those stupid policies.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by leosahm(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
iwaeda:

Everyone knew 2018 was massively rig, especially the rerun.
so if u dnt quote all what the OP wrote, u'll nt see tomorrow ahbi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: Atiku Warns Supporters Against Harmful Utterances / Court Fails To Give Judgement In Femi Fani-kayodes Case / Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.