Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola (17444 Views)

Oluremi Omowaiye Birthday: Well-wishers Defy Rain, Celebrate Osun Commissioner / Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by jneutron4000: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Johnnyessence:
people love Ademola Adeleke with his ideology and he has the good people of Osun votes.
Then people should be wise that his ideology will do them no go, that man is empty and he will lead Osun state nowhere rather his son Shina Rambo will use Osun state wealth to get himself a private jet. Adeleke family will do Osun state no good
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by iwaeda: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
leosahm:

so if u dnt quote all what the OP wrote, u'll nt see tomorrow ahbi
I dont need to reply you.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by hisexcellency34: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
where is this Omowaye man today?
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Adexxi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm still waiting for you to edit this. Las las you self lule grin
seunmsg:
Accurately said by the commissioner. Only those who are not familiar with recent happenings in Osun state will think Adeleke stand a chance. He will lose so badly this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Adexxi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
When are you going to retract this statement cos' Mr governor ti lule cool
OAUTemitayo:

This is unlike you. Why the abuse?
Anyway, I can assure you Adeleke will lose woefully this time. It won't even be close.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Adexxi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
So how va now bros, won't you take back your statement . Iwo naa ti lule grin
Alawode01:
Oyetola stand 80%chance to win second term,with the "let me run so as to meet market certificate of London can't kajol people of osun,the fact is that the likes of empty people can't govern osun, osun is civil servants state,oyetola get them right here.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Alawode01(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Adexxi:
So how va now bros, won't you take back your statement . Iwo naa ti lule grin
, embrace the spirit of sportsmanship, and set for another day, election is not a war.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by rolams(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
How market?
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by 9jahotblog: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Both Remi Omowaiye and Oyetola ti lule completely. Tinubu will lule in 2023 presidential election too.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by cpu2006(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
seunmsg:
Accurately said by the commissioner. Only those who are not familiar with recent happenings in Osun state will think Adeleke stand a chance. He will lose so badly this time around.

You predicted well shocked

Your outgoing Governor need to go back to school to learn how to play politics. Adeleke finially spoiled your mood.
There is no difference btw him & Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Withdraw His Membership Of PDP Zoning Committe Over Presidential Ambition / 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? / Buni Wins Re-Election Bid In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.