Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy (871 Views)

Make Money Through Forex Trading This Year. The Decision Is Yours / Frankie FX Academy / Make Money Through Forex Trading Whether You Know How To Trade Or Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy by Antell95(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Let’s start by understanding what Forex Trading means? So What is FOR-EX? Forex simply means Foreign Exchange, Foreign Exchange is the trading of one currency for another. For example, one can swap the U.S. dollar for the euro. Foreign exchange transactions can take place on the foreign exchange market, also known as the forex market.

The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world, with trillions of dollars changing hands every day. There is no centralized location. Rather, the forex market is an electronic network of banks, brokers, institutions, and individual traders (mostly trading through brokers or banks).

Forex also allows you to earn a steady income from investing in bonds, dividend stocks, and other income vehicles.” With a click you can buy and sell as you please since there will usually be someone on the other end willing to trade back.”

Just so you know; Nigeria’s unemployment rate has risen to 33%, that means about 23.2 million are Jobless and that’s the second highest on global list shocked shocked . About 22% are underemployed. The Country can reduce its level of unemployment and fight poverty if potentials in the Foreign Exchange Market are fully explored. The forex market is the new oil, if fully explored.

For you to survive and live the life of your dreams in Nigeria, you need series of skills and Forex trading is undisputed among those series. To learn Forex efficiently is costly that’s why scammers bank on people’s ignorance by charging low training fees and people will jump in without proper review of the trainers records in the market.

A recent report released by Dailyfx (a forex research firm) in 2020, stated that Nigeria’s forex traders trade currency positions worth as much as $1.25 million on average, daily. Forex trading happens around the globe and is open 24 hours a day for 5 1/2 days a week. That simply means you can trade forex whenever you want, which offers you time flexibility. So, you have the option of either being aggressive or passive, as you choose to trade at your desired schedule

I’m sure you want to know how much money can you make from forex trading, right?

After all…
You’ve heard of traders making millions in the financial markets.
But here’s the thing:
You can’t compare yourself to them.
Why?
Because you’ve got different account size, risk appetite, risk management, trading strategy, and etc.
If you do so, it’s like comparing an apple with an orange (it’s silly). sad sad

That’s why TonyMe FX Academy is here to guide you from the “A” to “Z” of forex trading with live practical trading classes. wink

Given the opportunities offered by the Forex market, it’s out-rightly insane to wait “endlessly” on the long queue of Job hunters? Aren’t you tired of the “WAITING GAME”? Remember, “The Clock” is Ticking and time never waits for anyone. Act Now! cool

At TonyMe Fx Academy, You Learn, You Trade, You Earn and we’re offering you 50% Discount on our training Fee.

Act Now by joining our Official telegram channel. @Tradewithtonyme
See you at the Top!

Below are some screenshots of TonyMe Fx Academy testimonials.

Re: 1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy by Antell95(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
EARNING IN NAIRA IS GOOD, BUT EARNING IN DOLLARS IS BETTER.

If you are in Nigeria and have seen the reality of things, you'll agree with me that unemployment rate is fast growing.

Venturing into entrepreneurship is what many have done and I see them thriving in their various businesses and earning good money, though amidst many challenges.

Sitting down to be expectant for employment is a waste of time and potentials.

If you have not realized this, then you have to consider it now. Give it a thought.� Even as a civil servant, give a thought to investment.

...but this is not what I want to talk about.

I want to talk about THE CURRENCY.

The question we should be asking ourselves now, is not really about whether we've started a business but WHICH CURRENCY we are earning in.

If you've not asked yourself this question, then this is the time. Again, give it a thought.�

In the history of our country, we've seen where our Naira was equal to 0.6USD (#1 = $0.6). Today, you need over #545 to get $1

So, if you are saving one naira every day, it'll take a year and some months for you to save a dollar equivalent.

You'll also agree with me that #10,000 cannot buy today, what it bought for you yesterday. If you bought anything recently, you'll attest to this.

Inasmuch as earning in naira is good, earning in a more STRONGER CURRENCY is BETTER.

Again, give a thought to this. You need to start earning in a stronger currency. It's very important.

Take trading seriously.

1 Like

Re: 1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy by Samken2: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Which platform is best for forex trading
Re: 1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy by Samken2: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Antell95:
EARNING IN NAIRA IS GOOD, BUT EARNING IN DOLLARS IS BETTER.

If you are in Nigeria and have seen the reality of things, you'll agree with me that unemployment rate is fast growing.

Venturing into entrepreneurship is what many have done and I see them thriving in their various businesses and earning good money, though amidst many challenges.

Sitting down to be expectant for employment is a waste of time and potentials.

If you have not realized this, then you have to consider it now. Give it a thought.� Even as a civil servant, give a thought to investment.

...but this is not what I want to talk about.

I want to talk about THE CURRENCY.

The question we should be asking ourselves now, is not really about whether we've started a business but WHICH CURRENCY we are earning in.

If you've not asked yourself this question, then this is the time. Again, give it a thought.�

In the history of our country, we've seen where our Naira was equal to 0.6USD (#1 = $0.6). Today, you need over #545 to get $1

So, if you are saving one naira every day, it'll take a year and some months for you to save a dollar equivalent.

You'll also agree with me that #10,000 cannot buy today, what it bought for you yesterday. If you bought anything recently, you'll attest to this.

Inasmuch as earning in naira is good, earning in a more STRONGER CURRENCY is BETTER.

Again, give a thought to this. You need to start earning in a stronger currency. It's very important.

Take trading seriously.
How can I board the train
Re: 1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy by Antell95(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Samken2:

How can I board the train

Join our telegram channel @Tradewithtonyme or drop your whatsapp Number let me message you

Follow us on twitter @tonymeforex
Re: 1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy by Antell95(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Krch:
True

Are you well?
Re: 1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy by Antell95(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
If you learn how to make at least $10 daily, you'll be financially free.

Join Us on telegram Now: @Tradewithtonyme
Re: 1m Nigerian Youths Can Exit Poverty Through Forex Trading - TonyMe Fx Academy by Samken2: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Antell95:

Join our telegram channel @Tradewithtonyme or drop your whatsapp Number let me message you

Follow us on twitter @tonymeforex

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Your Watch Wallet BNB And BTC Successfully / Investors In The House. / Travel And Tours Business. Expert Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.