Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Please I Need Your Advice Nairalanders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Advice Nairalanders (168 Views)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders. / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / I Need Your Advice Nairalanders, It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
I'm currently rounding off my B.sc in Geoinformatics and surverying and frankly speaking I would really like to make something special out of this professional course. I'm supposed to have graduated in 2019 but i had extra year pushing it to 2020 and Covid-19 has pushed it this year. So I have really stayed longer in school than is necessary (spending 7 years instead of 5) and I really want to get out immediately and make something meaningful and big out of this course. But most people here practicing this course seem to be doing cadastral survey which is rudimentary. I want to choose a specialty and am seriously thinking about either photogrammetry and hydrography. Now my question is which of these specialty in survey do you think will be most viable abroad or in Nigeria in terms of costs of tuition, market availability, employment, and duration of study in a tertiary school abroad. And pls, kindly recommend for me a country in Europe or Asia where doing this is most cheap in terms of this criteria. Pls I'll kindly welcome your advice and views people. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Reviews Online At Best Price - Amazing Offers! / Opportunities To Be Launched 0n Celebrate October 1st / Take Advantage From Free SEO Services And Consultation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.