Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC (19669 Views)

Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku / Goodluck Jonathan Denies His Reported Defection To APC / Jonathan Denies Sacking Reno Omokri, Debunks Sowore’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Administration1: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Una wan give Tinubu heartattack shey?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by FxExpo(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
If he like after all he was the one who sold this country to APC heartless
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by millionboi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by AntiBMC(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
I knew it was fake. BMC urchins are probably testing the waters.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nigerian bloggers with fake news on daily basis. Nothing new.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by chiiraq802(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Who is Goodluck Jonathan

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Mummyfour(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Are they not all the same?
PDP o
APC o .the same children from the same father.
No need to conduct any DNA test on them.
They are all brothers, just wearing different colours of uniform and in different classes of theft , corruption and mismanagement of our resources
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Sholaco: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
What is he coming to do in apc and what is his relevance in pdp. Group of rogue ���. As if he is better
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Awoleesu(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
hannysur8:
Even if all Nigerian votes against APC in the next presidential election, APC will still rule beyond 2023, Goodluck will join at the end of the day

Did you actually read what you typed there?

Like seriously? "All Nigerians will vote against APC but the party will still rule beyond 2023"?

I should like to know what talisman you depend on to make this proclamation!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by BewareOf419: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Opposite is the case, Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Reports That He Has Joined APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Omohena: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
The day he does that he should consider his political career over.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Realmarvel1989(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
APC & lies be like 5 & 6

Oga jona cannot can!!!

Awon vampire geng
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Kingmelly(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ok we dey here
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Yeeyo: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Better for him not to join o
But how can a right thinking human joint APC no no no no
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by bjtinz: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol it's called 'testing the waters'

Politicians do it All the time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by marsup: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Even if he does, I won’t be surprised. Politicians have no shame, decency or loyalty. As far as I’m concerned, Nigeria has no government. I am my own government.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Sholaco: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
nameo:
If GEJ goes to APC, that is the end for him!!!
so, what do u think is still remaining for him? Some one who had ruled Nigeria as a president. What do u think he will still be looking for?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Cj4charles(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
The same Jonathan all these APShit castigated that he brought the country to where it is now is who they are now begging to their party...... It's a big shame APChit did not prepare before clinging to power
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by nameo: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sholaco:
so, what do u think is still remaining for him? Some one who had ruled Nigeria as a president. What do u think he will still be looking for?

I honestly dont know Bros.

When you find the answer, please let us know
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by assent: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
It will be interesting to see the bunch of hypocrites, like mannabbgrills and sirjamo praising Jonathan if he joins APC. that's the day I will know these guys lack honor, morals or dignity. It means they can praise just anybody. Even if Satan joins APC, I won't be surprised if mannabbgrills and his gang of hypocrites start praising him. Too bad.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Bayaar02(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Behind every rumor....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by shevy878: 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
He can join after 2023
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Solsix(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Nonexisting1: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
For some reason I want him to join APC so I can sit back and watch how hypocrites like mannabbqgrill, Sarrki and Ngpatriot will switch from insulting to praising him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by airsaylongcome: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lovenorth:
Goodluck is on his way to our lovely party

Are we talking about the same person that this "our lovely party" called an "ineffectual buffoon"?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
AntiBMC:
I knew it was fake. BMC urchins are probably testing the waters.

Rubbish talk.
More like Jona-daft and his dumbo crew testing the waters to see what the reaction of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist miscreants will be to the news.

Jona-daft is not needed in APC for them to win again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Iliya1520: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ur welcome good luck, is only u deserve to be a president in all southeast and southsouth.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by realstars: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
APC Is A Bad Lock So Goodlock Has No Time For Them.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by pickatyoubackup: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
APC na plague. Na only mumu dey go APC.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by thuxzwda1: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
jlinkd78:
If Goodluck Jonathan understands that d political class both APC and PDP are not happy with his unassailable credentials which keep soaring day by day as a true Democrat and that his timely phone call to calm nerves at d heat of d 2015 election;

grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by contigiency(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
jlinkd78:
If Goodluck Jonathan understands that d political class both APC and PDP are not happy with his unassailable credentials which keep soaring day by day as a true Democrat and that his timely phone call to calm nerves at d heat of d 2015 election; if only he knows they will do anything to tarnish that reputation and brand him a typical Nigerian politician without honour and decorum; if only he appreciates the goodwill and mass appeal his calm disposition especially in his words on d marble statement that his political quest is not worth d blood of any Nigerian; if only........then he would distance himself from any political whether selective or elective interest and continue to enjoy his statesmanship status and international figure figure. Back to APC romance, it's all plots to ensure if d presidency comes to d South it will just be for four years and return to the North and GEJ will forever be remembered as d Saboteur-in-Chief against his people if APC Aboki use his head drink this garri

I know the opinion of PDP supporters whenever I see one. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamilah Tangaza Declared Wanted By EFCC / Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited' / Hon. Shina Peller To Hold A Thank You Party After Been Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.