Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC (19785 Views)

Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku / Goodluck Jonathan Denies His Reported Defection To APC / Jonathan Denies Sacking Reno Omokri, Debunks Sowore’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by lukhas(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
YoungLionken:
GEJ is no better than Buhari when it comes to governance..

After six years of massive looting, bribery and corruption in government, he went about portraying himself as a "peace maker" (peace maker my foot! )..

The mass suffering in the land today was initiated by him. Is it inflation, insecurity, decadence in education, gradual devaluation of naira, SARS exploitation, to mention a few..

If you ever inherited bad inheritance, you would understand better..

Man of peace my foot! Superficial peace!!!

Bihari slave Dey on talk grin grin cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by AntiBMC(m): 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Rubbish talk.
More like Jona-daft and his dumbo crew testing the waters to see what the reaction of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist miscreants will be to the news.

Jona-daft is not needed in APC for them to win again.

Na mumv dey follow z0mbie argue. Go and babble with people of same IQ as you; -0 IQ. Cos I won't reading any more of ur trash, much less replying it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
AntiBMC:

Na mumv dey follow z0mbie argue. Go and babble with people of same IQ as you; -0 IQ. Cos I won't reading any more of ur trash, much less replying it.

Ranting of another low IQ jelly fish brain IPIG terrorist miscreant.
You can't argue with facts. Deal with it.
Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by descartes400: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
North wan use am to collect APC ticket and hand over to the north in 2027 and deny the south of having the presidency for 8 years...because he can only do one term pere!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by RodgersAkpafu: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
YoungLionken:

After six years of massive looting, bribery and corruption in government, he went about portraying himself as a "peace maker" (peace maker my foot! )..

The mass suffering in the land today was initiated by him. Is it inflation, insecurity, decadence in education, gradual devaluation of naira, SARS exploitation, to mention a few..

Jonathan had one term
Buhari had two
There is no excuse whatsoever for Buhari
No whitewash will clean that
Buhari is a certified failure
And worse than GEJ
If things were bad
At least keep them bad
Instead of making them the worst

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by RiceProducers: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
jlinkd78:
If Goodluck Jonathan understands that d political class both APC and PDP are not happy with his unassailable credentials which keep soaring day by day as a true Democrat and that his timely phone call to calm nerves at d heat of d 2015 election; if only he knows they will do anything to tarnish that reputation and brand him a typical Nigerian politician without honour and decorum; if only he appreciates the goodwill and mass appeal his calm disposition especially in his words on d marble statement that his political quest is not worth d blood of any Nigerian; if only........then he would distance himself from any political whether selective or elective interest and continue to enjoy his statesmanship status and international figure figure. Back to APC romance, it's all plots to ensure if d presidency comes to d South it will just be for four years and return to the North and GEJ will forever be remembered as d Saboteur-in-Chief against his people if APC Aboki use his head drink this garri

Unassailable credentials. LOL. Nigerians and lies.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Jdbrasco2: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't care
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by GreatrAnalyst: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
He should respect himself before the remaining honour for him will become shame.

It doesn't make sense, you will join APC and then campaign, against Bubu achievements or to continue with Bubu achievements?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by AgentGoat: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
He will still join.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Ganbite: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
YoungLionken:

I'm sorry to say this, your family wasted their energy and resources by sending you to school to write such a ridiculous statement against someone who saved your asshole from blood-sucking demons in 2015, he has the power to retain the seat but blood will flow instead he chose the path of peace so as to keep u and me safe, he did all his best and maintain every sector from unscrupulous inflation which this current administration is melting on us.. what was the price of PMS when crude oil was damn high during the time of JEG or do you think if the price of crude oil is as high as the time Jonathan was there, do u think u will be buying fuel for 162naira now no, u will be buying for almost 500 plus and u re saying jargons, what do u know self if I may ask you..

Come to think of school sectors, he performed excellently was there rampant of doctors strike, assu strike, e.t.c
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by wink2015(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
onyibor84:
He should better not soil his name.

Forget about soiling his name that is his personal problem.

Who cares about him?

JONATHAN IS TOO DULL AND UNINTELLIGENT.

He fear the north.

Jonathan do not have boldness like governor Wike or governor Ortom.

He wasted the opportunity to restructure Nigeria.
]
He failed to develop ijaw land or Niger delta region.

The east west road remain uncompleted because of Jonathan recklessness.

Ijaw people are suffering in the creeks but he was in Abuja wasting time.

Elder statesman Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark will be disappointed in Jonathan poor government during is close ot 6 years rule.

THERE ARE BETTER CANDIDATE THAT CAN REPRESENT THE NIGER DELTA REGION e.g governor Nyesom Wike.

JONATHAN GO TO OTUOKE TO BE eating black plantain and fish and then drink OGOGORO to cool your brain.

These governors are very intelligent and bold.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Bngf: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by tyav7: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Stanislause94:
Mehn!!! If he joins what difference does it make
I actually thought about this, will it make a difference?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Frenzy01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't trust Nigerian politicians but I would particularly be disappointed if GEJ has truly joined that blood sucking good for nothing party angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Stallione(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Better not think abt it,cos i'l be among the first set of people to finish u online. Nonsense and ingredience.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Ovamboland(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
nameo:
If GEJ goes to APC, that is the end for him!!!

Is APC and PDP not the same again? Keep disguising

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Eminimore: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
stanlink:
Na so them dey talk first
First to comment , e no easy since 2006 chai seun , lala waiting 4 the alert
Nothing like alert for FTC
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by udemzyudex(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
What is this man still looking for? He wants to tarnish is goodwill huh?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Great2017: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
YoungLionken:

Yaradua died in May 2010 and Jonathan became an acting President in February, 2010, how did Jonathan spend 6years?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by nameo: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ovamboland:

Is APC and PDP not the same again? Keep disguising

They are the same.

But APC is in power currently and are messing up. I just hate the fact that a lot of politicians are going there as if they are doing well
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Idrisk19(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
politicians can't be trusted
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by YoungLionken(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Great2017:

Yaradua died in May 2010 and Jonathan became an acting President in February, 2010, how did Jonathan spend 6years?

Go figure...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by YoungLionken(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ganbite:
[b][/b]

I'm sorry to say this, your family wasted their energy and resources by sending you to school to write such a ridiculous statement against someone who saved your asshole from blood-sucking demons in 2015, he has the power to retain the seat but blood will flow instead he chose the path of peace so as to keep u and me safe, he did all his best and maintain every sector from unscrupulous inflation which this current administration is melting on us.. what was the price of PMS when crude oil was damn high during the time of JEG or do you think if the price of crude oil is as high as the time Jonathan was there, do u think u will be buying fuel for 162naira now no, u will be buying for almost 500 plus and u re saying jargons, what do u know self if I may ask you..

Come to think of school sectors, he performed excellently was there rampant of doctors strike, assu strike, e.t.c

Jokes on you bro...

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by YoungLionken(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Jonathan had one term
Buhari had two
There is no excuse whatsoever for Buhari
No whitewash will clean that
Buhari is a certified failure
And worse than GEJ
If things were bad
At least keep them bad
Instead of making them the worst

Talking about worse, do you agree that GEJ's government was worse than OBJ's?

Two wrongs cannot make a right.. I'm not in anyway giving credit to Buhari(he's failed and still failing woefully), all I'm saying is that GEJ doesn't deserve any accolades, he did nothing reasonable when he was there...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by stanlink(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Eminimore:

Nothing like alert for FTC

Y na
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by jaxxy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
jlinkd78:
If Goodluck Jonathan understands that d political class both APC and PDP are not happy with his unassailable credentials which keep soaring day by day as a true Democrat and that his timely phone call to calm nerves at d heat of d 2015 election; if only he knows they will do anything to tarnish that reputation and brand him a typical Nigerian politician without honour and decorum; if only he appreciates the goodwill and mass appeal his calm disposition especially in his words on d marble statement that his political quest is not worth d blood of any Nigerian; if only........then he would distance himself from any political whether selective or elective interest and continue to enjoy his statesmanship status and international figure figure. Back to APC romance, it's all plots to ensure if d presidency comes to d South it will just be for four years and return to the North and GEJ will forever be remembered as d Saboteur-in-Chief against his people if APC Aboki use his head drink this garri

Goodluck is doing nothing wrong by contesting again atleast it is his right. After his 1 term left the south can still contest u they have sense bt I doubt the south can ever work together so the North will always have the upper hand.

Mind u, if the North want to still retain power after Buhari they can cos the stupid south have allowed bigotry to eat there collective senses up. A Yoruba man won’t support an Igbo candidate for self reasons and an Igbo man won’t support a Yoruba candidate because he’s been marginalized even in the south zoning which he is in the right. So what do we do?

The North bringing Jonathan is only doing the south a favor. Igbos wud rather vote a Fulani man than vote a Yoruba man for good/logical reasons. undecided

The Yoruba man has made himself a political opportunist of the Igbo political disenfranchisement.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by elisho: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
if he try it he is the most stupid and useless man in Niger Delta
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by 9ty4our: 12:27am On Sep 16, 2021
If APC are so bent on having GEJ (a man they so hated, insulted and rubbished) in their party, for what so ever reason; that means their current number one is worst than sh*t.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Okhuadams(m): 4:35am On Sep 16, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-goodluck-jonathan-reacts-to-rumours-of-joining-apc/
True of false if he goes (which is unlikely, or even possible) he will not be the first not the last many polithiiefs has spoken like thiis
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Validated: 4:40am On Sep 16, 2021
jlinkd78:

Forget that story ... if GEJ is offered opportunity to complete his God given 8 years mandate, he should GO FOR IT!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Denies Reports That He Has Joined APC by Chucks234: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2021
YoungLionken:

Get your maths right. GEJ didn't rule for six years. It is funny how you blame someone who left power in 2015 for your problems. Brainwashed Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege / Address By Buhari At APC Governors' Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.