Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO (4094 Views)

Nigerian Troops Eliminate IPOB/ESN Commander In Imo State / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
You will see this news soon from vanguard and others. But this is the exclusive video you will not see anywhere. This is the torture video from the Nigerian police.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala

The ESN commander known as Shakiti has been captured alive by the gallant men of the Nigerian police. They just gave him a small poem as educational warm up and the bingo started singing Osadebe and Shina Peters, he said they're being sponsored by their Local Government chairman and he promised to show the police a video evidence

Check out the full video in our WhatsApp groups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Let us show some pictures from the video as we anticipate

WATCH GRAPHIC CONTENT HERE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x3Lt0aGZDxzbmPoipU8jvUkKbb8Mj-sW/view?usp=sharing

1 Share

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Abdul05: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin

We told them it will rain heavily soon

2 Likes

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Anticipate for video coming soon.

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by olamidedivotee: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Watch your head they are coming with stones of pointless words.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by yyba: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Standing5(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thou shall not glamourize

1 Like

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by vedaxcool(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Low budget Shecow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good Good.

The long arm of justice has caught up with him.

3 Likes

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by CursedNsukka: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Very sweet and nice. They should have killed him at the spot. No need arresting terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by CursedNsukka: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Good Good.

The long arm of justice has caught up with him.

He should have even been wasted there, I wish the police can be more brutal. Atleast people are now beginning to understand why Uzodimma invited military to orlu

4 Likes

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by chiiraq802(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Shakiti Bobo!!

Oya shakiti bobo

O fe ra bentley bobo

O fe ra ferrari bobo

Fly you to Paris bobo...

This wan thief him name from Olamide jams grin

3 Likes

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Fejoku: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
You will see this news soon from vanguard and others. But this is the exclusive video you will not see anywhere. This is the torture video from the Nigerian police.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Always remember not to ask for mercy when you are in the receiving end. The end of Nigeria has come and non of you who rejoice at the killings of young men defending our land will be shown mercy. Remember

8 Likes

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by gidgiddy: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:

He should have even been wasted there, I wish the police can be more brutal. Atleast people are now beginning to understand why Uzodimma invited military to orlu

Be careful what you wish for because if all it takes for to be an ESN commander is to be arrested and branded as such, then we are all ESN commanders.

The job of the Police is to investigate, arrest and charge to court

Any other thing such as arresting people and making torture videos, are just acts of lawlessness on the part of the Police

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Sergio101(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
cry cry. Take heart my brother.
Freedom is the only thing we seek.
The people that laugh today.......... I don't know of what will be of them tomorrow cry

But one thing am sure of is that, in reality of life, when my close friends that doesn't want my progress laughs out and give me a tantalizing smile over my actions..... Then definitely my actions are against my own true self/soul.
udele take note. Time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Fasindo: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
shocked

The major cause of agitation in Nigeria is marginalization and unfair treatment by the leader(s)

Killing or arresting agitators will not stop the agitation cos agitation simply
an ideology which can't be defeated by the use of brutal force rather.

Until all sections of these country are all treated fairly agitations will always spring up

2 Likes

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sorry guys the video is taking forever to upload. Before 2 o clock it should be ready

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
The video has been finally uploaded
Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by CursedNsukka: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Be careful what you wish for because if all it takes for to be an ESN commander is to be arrested and branded as such, then we are all ESN commanders.

Any other thing such as arresting people and making torture videos, are just acts of lawlessness on the part of the Police
Crime me a river. All terrorists must be dealt with, whether north or south. Igbos can't be criticising fulanis for killing and then be accepted for doing same

1 Like

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Crime me a river. All terrorists must be dealt with, whether north or south. Igbos can't be criticising fulanis for killing and then be accepted for doing same

God bless u

1 Like

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Arthurity1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
There's almost no difference between ipob, Nigerian army, Boko Haram and Taliban.
Why torture him? Couldn't they just take him into custody and have a fair trial to determine his fate?
Tufia!!! Humans are the cause of their own problems!
Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:
There's almost no difference between ipob, Nigerian army, Boko Haram and Taliban.
Why torture him? Couldn't they just take him into custody and have a fair trial to determine his fate?

He gave useful confessions

1 Like

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by adekolaelect(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fejoku:

Always remember not to ask for mercy when you are in the receiving end. The end of Nigeria has come and non of you who rejoice at the killings of young men defending our land will be shown mercy. Remember
Ipob Terrorist member sighted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Brimstone77: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
I watched the whole video I didn't hear the guy confessing of being an ipob member let alone esn Commander,so where and how did you come about of him being an esn commander??

So in other words if we should go by the man confession and your claim those guys attacking and killing police are been sponsored by Nigerian politicians not ipob as you always claim abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by paramakina202: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Speak for yourself gidgiddy,we are not all ESN commanders.Mpuru onye kuru ka oga aghoro.E don ripe for this one.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Karemarealty288(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
This one just dey sing like John Legend.
Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by adekolaelect(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:
Fair Trial for Terrorist ?but the Terrorists did not fair when destroying and killing your poeple now!!!!! It is like you don't understand what those Illegal ESN stand for."Terrorist"

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Charmingrascal(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
But Lalasticlala and Seun why is this anti IPOB Ijelespeak/Oyigboupdate exclusive stories and thread not always making FP?

Even though I don't really like him for always being against his kinsmen who are "fighting for Igbos" I think some of his threads are exclusive and he always seem to have the first hand report.
He is a brave guy who is fearless all the time.
Mods should be taking some of his threads to FP it should be a prideful thing that Nairaland is the first place where news are broken

1 Like

Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

We told them it will rain heavily soon
LOOl, your lies and propaganda will never detter Biafra struggling, rather it'll be strengthen the more....
Re: ESN Commander Known As Shakiti Arrested And Tortured GRAPHIC VIDEO by Paretomaster1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Arthurity1:

Like him, and his gangs take in police before killing them, and setting police stations on fire ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We've Lost Millions Of Supporters, Tinubu Begs Nigerians For Saying This(photo) / Prices Of Some Items In South East / Attn. Jarus, Where Is Aisha2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.