Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) (49522 Views)

Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / Muhammad Umar Graduates From Regent University London (Pictures) / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:32am On Sep 16, 2021
fruitvillas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkDgIbc5378

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT2QhOwjyNI/?utm_medium=copy_link
Your child is doll like you that's why he keep on failing but you want him to acquire certificate by all means, hypocrite woman
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by Babaheekmat: 5:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I wish this is how you will ask your governor or LG chairman bit the fear of koboko no go allow you ask such

We know most of the governors no get job na. Politics na their job
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2021
grin not insult u but I knw u are still in Ur late 20.U knw nothing.That"s the BITTER truth
Jaqenhghar:

Thats why I asked. How much did you contribute to their cause?
You are already veering towards insults. Yes I am a small boy but answer. They scammed you of how much?
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Organs:

Where is your proof? Also, who is not benefitting from Govt one way or another? Is it Niger Delta that has a king per kM sponsored by NDDC and collecting oil money and their folks wallowing in poverty? Or westerners that dominated the civil service. Osinbajo then had so many workers with some as PA to PA's PA.

Do you have pruf to back this up? So many workers grin grin
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by tunlasky: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Nfchi73:
Is not the same Aisha that's critising the top government officials of sending their children school abroad? Now the son just graduated from a school in London.
Na wa ooo

Let's put things in the right perspective, nobody says you can't send your child to school abroad, as long as you are not a public office holder, Last time I checked Aisha Yesusu is not a politician, The politicians are saddled with the responsibilities of fixing the country, instead of them to fix the educational system they let it degenerate and use the public money to send their children abroad for study
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by Invitationn: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2021
chiiraq802:

You don see am naaaa.... We ain't got any activist in this Country. all of them just dey make noise to find favor and monetary gain.
In fact some of them would even do worst if they're to hold a political office in Nigeria.
It's not her fault that the state of education in Nigeria is appalling; she's a victim like the rest of us.
It's bad logic that because she criticized the government for flying their wards abroad because of the deplorable state of education in the country that she should put her own ward in the bad schools.
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by tunlasky: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Anybody can send their children to Abroad for schooling so as long as you don't use public fund and you are not a public office holder, Aisha is not a politician she only comes to prominent during BBOG
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by effty(m): 8:03am On Sep 16, 2021
2n2k:

Yes. Her husband was a top executive of NHIS for many years until Buhari sent them packing not long ago.
Bloody liar. Bloody BMC
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by BigDawsNet: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Talawaka:
Why are people spending good money at this fourth rate university? sad

Nah by force to get British degree?

If you intend to stay after your degree

I believe it worth it ..

You can't expect to move to London to get a white collar job with Nigerian certificate

It's possible but you must be exceptional
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by BigDolph(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2021
Miller232:

You be mumu because she be activist so she must send Her son to dead Nigerian schools
Where nnamdi kanu children dey??
Where igboho children dey??
Mke una dey use una head abeg
If u fit afford to leave Nigeria now u go stay??

Why she come dey criticize politicians wey their children no dey school for naija when her own children no dey school for naija too? Bros she no get level forget that thing
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by adekolaelect(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Racoon:
Not in any way differen.Aisha why is your son schooling abroad when you're always criticising the government back home? Remove the beam in your eyes first madam.I am disappointed.
so you want her to sacrifice her son Education simply bcs she is an activist ?? Your comment / mentality and The way Nigerians reasion makes it difficult for any influencial to bring up their children in Nigeria.

Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin not insult u but I knw u are still in Ur late 20.U knw nothing.That"s the BITTER truth
I am actually in diapers and crawling but you havent answered my question granddad
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by aro360: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2021
all of una wey na hypocrite...if una get money shey u go study or let ur children study for Nigeria....watin i even dey talk shey u urself go even dey Nigeria
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by gforce5: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Nigerians must always complain! Is Aisha a public official?? Do you know if her husband is rich? She's a private citizen and can decide to send her children to any country she wishes as long as it is not looted funds. If anything, this shows that she's comfortable and doesn't have to fight for your rights. Even Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana and other activists educated their wards abroad. Who doesn't want the best for their kids? You should direct your anger towards politicians such as Buhari and Ben Murray Bruce who kept misleading people with the mantra: "grow the naira and patronize your country" when they did otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by Godispeace: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2021
senseless question . how does that relate with doing what u preach oponu shocked shocked shocked shocked
Otuegbe:
is she a govt official
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by Godispeace: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2021
senseless question and epistle . how does that relate with doing what u preach oponu shocked shocked shocked shocked , point of correction she is a PEP (POLITICAL EXPOSED PERSON) in the financial system according to both local and international law.

Go to school , its yahoo yahoo they will be doing . Nonsense !!!!
gforce5:
Nigerians must always complain! Is Aisha a public official?? Do you know if her husband is rich? She's a private citizen and can decide to send her children to any country she wishes as long as it is not looted funds. If anything, this shows that she's comfortable and doesn't have to fight for your rights. Even Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana and other activists educated their wards abroad. Who doesn't want the best for their kids? You should direct your anger towards politicians such as Buhari and Ben Murray Bruce who kept misleading people with the mantra: "grow the naira and patronize your country" when they did otherwise.
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by NelviusGrey(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:

I think say na only see am o.even too much money can't heal it..
.God HV mercy

Aswear grin grin grin
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by gforce5: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oh, so that means that Sowore and other activists are frauds because their children don't study in Nigeria? It's not your fault, this forum gives unknown monikers the audacity to chat to people who they wouldn't have the opportunity to talk to in real life. I leave the stage for you.
Godispeace:
senseless question and epistle . how does that relate with doing what u preach oponu shocked shocked shocked shocked , point of correction she is a PEP (POLITICAL EXPOSED PERSON) in the financial system according to both local and international law.

Go to school , its yahoo yahoo they will be doing . Nonsense !!!!
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by Godispeace: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
u are just a daft fellow, i just educate u now that Aisha Yesufu is a PEP (Politically Expose Person) hence the guy challenging her to work her talk is on the right path. ediot learn !!! if you dont know the meaning of "PEP" ask question , eleribu !
gforce5:
Oh, so that means that Sowore and other activists are frauds because their children don't study in Nigeria? It's not your fault, this forum gives unknown monikers the audacity to chat to people who they wouldn't have the opportunity to talk to in real life. I leave the stage for you.
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by Talawaka: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:

If you intend to stay after your degree

I believe it worth it ..

You can't expect to move to London to get a white collar job with Nigerian certificate

It's possible but you must be exceptional

Where a degree is considered a pre-requisite for employment, British companies are not going to hire a graduate from Regents University. This is an assertion you can take to the bank.
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by BigDawsNet: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Talawaka:

Where a degree is considered a pre-requisite for employment, British companies are not going to hire a graduate from Regents University. This is an assertion you can take to the bank.

Are you serious about this?

I'm pretty sure you are talking about Regents University alone?
Re: Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) by Talawaka: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Are you serious about this?

I'm pretty sure you are talking about Regents University alone?

Yes, my earlier remark was in relation to just Regent's University.
Let me illustrate my point with a list of famous alumnus from the university.

Note: Most of the names you see on this list below are of foreigners who did not start their working life in British companies.

Javed Afridi (CEO of Haier Pakistan)[17]
Param Singh (An Indian Well known Actor)
Sultan Sooud Al-Qassemi (Emirati commentator on Arab affairs and also a member of the Sharjah ruling family)[citation needed]
Anjum Anand (food writer and television chef)[3]
Asif Aziz (London-based billionaire entrepreneur. Founder and Chief Executive of Criterion Capital)
Michael Boulos (associate director of Callian Capital Group)[18]
Mark Ehrenfried, (Pianist and composer)[citation needed]
Prince Félix of Luxembourg[19]
Kathrine Fredriksen (Norwegian businesswoman. Board member of Norwegian Property)[20]
Fabien Fryns (Belgian art dealer and collector)
Riccardo Giraudi (CEO of Giraudi)
Eleonore von Habsburg (Austrian fashion model, family member of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine)[citation needed]
Prince Konstantin of Bavaria[21]
Sultan Muhammad V (former head of state of Malaysia)[22]
Pascale Mussard (sixth-generation Hermès family member; former co-artistic director with her cousin Pierre-Alexis Dumas)[23]
Philip Ozouf (Treasury and Resources Minister in the Council of Ministers, Jersey)[24]
Sharan Pasricha (Founder & CEO of Ennismore, owner of Gleneagles Hotel and The Hoxton)
Princess Tatjana Nora Maria of Liechtenstein
Jetsun Pema Wangchuck (Queen consort of Bhutan)[25]
Karl-Johan Persson (President & CEO of Hennes & Mauritz)[26][citation needed]
Sir Robert Paul Reid (form Chairman of the British Railways Board)
Lady Kitty Spencer (English fashion model)[27]
Noelle Reno (fashion entrepreneur, television presenter and former model)[28]
Ruby Wax (comedian and television presenter)[3]
Elizabeth Yake (film-maker)[citation needed]
Zeeshan Siddique (Indian politician)
Source: [url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regent%27s_University_London[/url]

Let me repeat; for Nigerians who plan to acquire working experience in British companies after graduation, Regent's university should be the last choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.