Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Man Steals Plate And Spoon At Event, Refuses To Spray Cash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Steals Plate And Spoon At Event, Refuses To Spray Cash (127 Views)

Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Man Steals Wife's Kidney Over Unpaid Dowry In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Steals Plate And Spoon At Event, Refuses To Spray Cash by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
A Nigerian man has reacted surprisingly funny in an event, as he was seen to have stolen plate, spoon and refused to spray because he was not given food at the event.

He expressed his displeasure for not being served food at an event by taking items served to guests at the occasion.

In the video, the man was speaking in displeasure that it was already 4pm and he hasn't eaten anything.

He flaunted packaged bundle of cash and put them back into his bag and also took plate and spoon from the table where he sat.

This happened in Ughelli, Delta State.

To watch video:
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/09/15/man-refuses-to-spray-cash-because-he-hasnt-been-served-food-at-an-event/

Re: Man Steals Plate And Spoon At Event, Refuses To Spray Cash by Crossroad1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin
Re: Man Steals Plate And Spoon At Event, Refuses To Spray Cash by jaeyking(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
I learn my lesson when I go wedding I no eat for house.
Las las na hunger I use sleep that night.

Before I go any wedding.
I make sure say I eat well for house oo

(1) (Reply)

Andela Becomes The Latest Unicorn In Africa At $1.5 Billion Valuation / St Augustine Commandery Stages Grand Outing Mass ...as Auxillary Bishop Lays Fou / School Of Evangelism And Missions Graduation 17th Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.