Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,509 members, 7,954,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? (910 Views)

A Woman And Rev Father About To Be Elected Governor Under APC / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / Nigerians Who Support And Incite Violence (part 7) – Rev. Kukah And Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by NGpatriot: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
I guess no comment from them because the Reverend was not killed and slaughtered by Hausa Fulani.

I just wonder about these hypocritical and bigoted fake holy men..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Pierocash(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Stop spewing gibberish. Most Reverend Kukah doesn't make comments based on hear say or mere allegations. IPOB hasn't claimed any responsibility for the murder. So why will Reverend Kukah start attacking them?

Fulani murderers don't hide their identity when committing their atrocities,and they often do it to non fulanis.

What Kukah stands against is marginalisation,and ethnic dominance,and bigotry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Yoruba accomadating nonsense people, this is what they will do to our pastors after them don dominate us. They have started with calling our pastors animal and terrorist.
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Truthissupreme: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na them be your government?

Is unfortunate government has so failed citizens don't know who has responsibility for anything

Black man and black brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Truthissupreme: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
SlyDev:
Yoruba accomadating nonsense people, this is what they will do to our pastors after them don dominate us. They have started with calling our pastors animal and terrorist.
Fulani unity begger

Yoruba Muslim isn't stated in the write up na
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by NGpatriot: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pierocash:
Stop spewing gibberish. Most Reverend Kukah doesn't make comments based on hear say or mere allegations. IPOB hasn't claimed any responsibility for the murder. So why will Reverend Kukah start attacking them?

Fulani murderers don't hide their identity when committing their atrocities,and they often do it to non fulanis.

What Kukah stands against is marginalisation,and ethnic dominance,and bigotry.

Guilty conscience ipobian terrorist, nothing in the thread blamed ipob terrorists and saying something about the death of a fellow Christian and a Catholic doesn't mean blaming your ipob terrorist brothers.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by nairalandankrah: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Where is Nigeria police
Or Will CAN do the job of investigation for your police force?

2 Likes

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Pierocash(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

Guilty conscience ipobian terrorist, nothing in the thread blamed ipob terrorists and saying something about the death of a fellow Christian and a Catholic doesn't mean blaming your ipob terrorist brothers.

Learn how to read and comprehend.

stop sounding confused. "Because he wasn't killed by Fulani terrorist" but you posted a headline indicating ESN. To you ,what are you insinuating?

This fulani Terrorist ,be informed that I am not from south east ,so calling me ipob shows you are confused
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by chiiraq802(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Christianity in Nigeria is Sham.

CAN or what ever they f**king call themselves where quick to send sympathy message to Islamic terrorist when a bus carrying 25 Muslim terrorist was burnt down. but you won't hear them send such to Christian faithfuls facing hard times and killing in North and they say they're Christ like Ah go make heaven pass all Nigerian pastors combined.
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by gidgiddy: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
One thing nobody has been able to answer is why would IPOB go to kill a priest who was sitting at home?
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Truthissupreme: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
chiiraq802:
Joke on Islam o

Islamic Terrorists killed a rev in southern kaduna

Nobody made pemp or blame a certain Religion

Islamic Terrorists are killing everyday in the north with Islamic sheik collecting ransom for killing

Muslim association are yet to sanction their sheik member

1 Like

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Fulani unity begger

Yoruba Muslim isn't stated in the write up na

You see, they have no respect even tho we feed and cloth them
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by NGpatriot: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
Pierocash:
stop sounding confused. "Because he wasn't killed by Fulani terrorist" but you posted a headline indicating ESN. To you ,what are you insinuating?

This fulani Terrorist ,be informed that I am not from south east ,so calling me ipob shows you are confused
[/s]

STFU, go back to elementary school if at your old age you still can not read and comprehend. The caption came from news reporting not me and even if I said ipob terrorists did it or your bloodthirsty and sadistic esn brothers or even your murdering ugm cowards did it, so be it because they are all the worthless and sadistic terrorists killing and slaughtering their own people.

Go and cry and wail on the shoulders of your fellow terrorists and terrorists loving and supporting ipob crazies.

Your own kinsman and Reverend was murdered in cold blood and all you heartless and stone-cold killers have to say and do is fight over who did it.

What kind of mentally twisted and barbaric people are you losers?

1 Like

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by NGpatriot: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
One thing nobody has been able to answer is why would IPOB go to kill a priest who was sitting at home?

According to the House of Assembly Member representing Nkwerre local government area of Imo state Obinna Okwara who confirmed this to ait.live via telephone, Reverend Merenu was killed in his parsonage at Orsu Iheteukwa, in Orsu local government area of Imo state in the early hours of Tuesday 14th September 2021.

He said the Priest was killed on an unfounded allegation that he brought in military men to secure his church and secondary school under his supervision.

He added that his vehicle was also set ablaze.

https://ait.live/suspected-eastern-security-network-members-allegedly-kill-anglican-priest-emeka-merenu-in-imo-state/

Read and keep up with current affairs.

The bloodthirsty and sadistic barbarians don't even need any sane and rational excuse to slaughter you, ordinary suspicion is enough to get you slooughtered, it's barbarity is the order of the day and it could be your turn tomorrow.
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Pierocash(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]STFU, go back to elementary school if at your old age you still can not read and comprehend. The caption came from news reporting not me and even if I said ipob terrorists did it or your bloodthirsty and sadistic esn brothers or even your murdering ugm cowards did it, so be it because they are all the worthless and sadistic terrorists killing and slaughtering their own people.

Go and cry and wail on the shoulders of your fellow terrorists and terrorists loving and supporting ipob crazies.

Your own kinsman and Reverend was murdered in cold blood and all you heartless and stone-cold killers have to say and do is fight over who did it.

What kind of mentally twisted and barbaric people are you losers?[/s]

I don't waste time with dimwits and scallywags.

You are the most incoherent and confused r.etard. you didn't accuse IPOB,but posted ESN headline as those behind the murder but still denying accusing them.

Who cares if they are or not,or whether you are the stupid son of hate that reacted to what the media said or not . Take your stupidity to your terrorist infested region to tackle Terrorism,and banditry. But leave father Kukah alone for not reacting to media trial of some ethnic nationalities without police investigation.

My statement is to why Most Reverend Kukah never reacted and not whether IPOB did or not.

So go back to elementary class to sharpen your IQ, knucklehead.
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by NGpatriot: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
Pierocash:
I don't waste time with dimwits and scallywags.

You are the most incoherent and confused r.etard. you didn't accuse IPOB,but posted ESN headline as those behind the murder but still denying accusing them.

Who cares if they are or not,or whether you are the stupid son of hate that reacted to what the media said or not . Take your stupidity to your terrorist infested region to tackle Terrorism,and banditry. But leave father Kukah alone for not reacting to media trial of some ethnic nationalities without police investigation.

My statement is to why Most Reverend Kukah never reacted and not whether IPOB did or not.

So go back to elementary class to sharpen your IQ, knucklehead.
[/s]

ipob bush terrorist, instead of sitting here blabbing your terrorist mouth, shouldn't you be out there looking for innocent young school children to slaughter for Babalawo juju or some Reverend to kill or school children to prevent from taking waec exams..?

Silly ipobian jihadi terrorists and murderers..

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by epondudu: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
IPOB is a terrorists group.
Take it or leave it.
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Truthissupreme: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
chiiraq802:

CAN or what ever they f**king call themselves where quick to send sympathy message to Islamic terrorist when a bus carrying 25 Muslim terrorist was burnt down. but you won't hear them send such to Christian faithfuls facing hard times and killing in North and they say they're Christ like Ah go make heaven pass all Nigerian pastors combined.
you go say can is a sham no christianity

Abi you high type
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Pierocash(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]ipob bush terrorist, instead of sitting here blabbing your terrorist mouth, shouldn't you be out there looking for innocent young school children to slaughter for Babalawo juju or some Reverend to kill or school children to prevent from taking waec exams..?

Silly ipobian jihadi terrorists and murderers..

[/s]

lol grin

I called you a dimwit and you didn't disappoint. You can continue wailing and crying as you want. How many Reverends ,and Imams have you and your useless terrorists brothers have killed? How many school children have you bandits kidnapped and raped? Simply because most Reverend Kukah condemned it that is your pain and anger. Well there is nothing you can do than to die crying. Oponu
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by NGpatriot: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
Pierocash:
l

I called you a dimwit and you didn't disappoint. You can continue wailing and crying as you want. How many Reverends ,and Imams have you and your useless terrorists brothers have killed? How many school children have you bandits kidnapped and raped? Simply because most Reverend Kukah condemned it that is your pain and anger. Well there is nothing you can do than to die crying. Oponu
[/s]

Typical ipob terrorist jihadi rant.

Go and do your esn terrorist bush patrol, find a business to burn down and destroy, find little girls to murder for juju..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Buckeyemedia1: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pierocash:
lol grin

Mumu Father Cooker.

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by NGpatriot: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Mumu Father Cooker.

And you wonder why they call the PDP a terrorist party..

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by gidgiddy: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

Read and keep up with current affairs.

The bloodthirsty and sadistic barbarians don't even need any sane and rational excuse to slaughter you, ordinary suspicion is enough to get you slooughtered, it's barbarity is the order of the day and it could be your turn tomorrow.

And where in that statement did the man mention IPOB?
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Pierocash(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]Typical ipob terrorist jihadi rant.

Go and do your esn terrorist bush patrol, find a business to burn down and destroy, find little girls to murder for juju..

grin grin
[/s]

grin grin

E pain am

Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by Zandena(f): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
That is why that bigot called Kukah never earned my respect for once. Imagine if the reverend was killed elsewhere in the north, the overzealous Kukah would have released statement and sought US support.
Kukah and the likes are the real enemies of state!
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by NGpatriot: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
gidgiddy:

And where in that statement did the man mention IPOB?
[/s]

Must this guilty conscience taliban jihadi terrorist keep bordering me?

Are you going to commit suicide everytime you hear people say ipob terrorist?

Se me see wahala o. These weak and cowardly Igbos no go kill pesin o. grin grin grin
Re: Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? by contigiency(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kuka and Co have lost their eyes to see and ear to hear. But you shouldn't be surprised, they are PDP campaign thugs. So this killing does not fit into their narrative.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Know I've Been Giving Buhari Haters Tough Times On This Forum / Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan / Insecurity: Buhari, Northern Governors Not Reliable, Says Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.