Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari (28765 Views)

Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens / Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2021
TheGift:
How can a so-called Human rights organization be so quick to conclude as to Fashola’s motives?

As a wise Judge once said: “Even the devil knows not the heart of Man.”

They should focus on addressing the issue rather than making baseless conjecture like Fashola wants Igbo people to hate Buhari.

What does He stand to gain?

“Never attribute to malice what can be easily attributed to incompetence” - Mark Twain

I think many of us don't understand that whatever Igbos become a part of they must taint black with the hate and bias in their heart.

The only thing that can make a human rights association to be so ethnocentric in talk is personal sentiments and bias individuals publish as the view of a group.

It is obvious personal Igbo sentiments has hijacked HURIWA and I said it at the beginning of this thread that it is the Igbo faction of HURIWA speaking.

Do your Google search to see that National Coordinator of the group is Emmanuel Onwubiko.

This is how Igbos will use powerful offices at their disposal, or parastatal/institutions/influence group they lead, to witch-hunt other Nigerians. Especially those they hate like Yorubas and Fulanis.

This is precisely why no Igbo is becoming President anytime soon. This attack against Fashola is simply too personalised, too much, too bitter and totally unjustified.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by kayusely70(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Is he the only one in the cabinet? Others in the cabinet should put the issues of their zones across to him for consideration. He may be under pressure.
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Psoul(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Buhari hate Igbos and Igbos have in turn hate him.
It is a mutual hatred.
So let it be dat way.
Igbos are not begging for Buhari's love.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Psoul:
Buhari hate Igbos and Igbos have in turn hate him.
It is a mutual hatred.
So let it be dat way.
Igbos are not begging for Buhari's love.

Why drag Fashola into it then?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by STRI1: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
RZArecta:
Truth of the matter is that surprisingly and sadly, Raji Fashola is a tribal bigot only propagating the 97%-5% policies of this regime. When last have you heard about any FMWH project going on in the SE or SS ? Fashola has barely stepped foot in these two regions since he became Minister in 2015 as he makes sure 99% of projects go to the North and SW. Raji Fashola is useless to me as a minister, completely useless and isn't worth being called a FEDERAL minister cool

They announce the yesterday abd has completed two, amongst is Benin-onitsha highway
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by erinalex: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Everyday you will be ringing second Niger bridge which the last administration started. Please mention one project the president started in SE for almost 7 years of this administration.

The only thing that is funny to me is the caption :

"Fashola will make Igbos hate you Buhari.....
...HURIWA"

My question is this.....

Do Igbos, like Buhari before ??

The only Fulani man, that Igbos can die for is ATIKU.

So, this Huriwa must have been in Coma.
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Lightorder: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
LegendHero:
Fashola owe you Ibos nothing!!

Everybody is complaining of bad road whether from SE , SW, or SS.

If he doesn’t add it to the list now, they’ll add it later.
hypocrisy will kill you definitely

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Jimasun: 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
xcuggsm:

"HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE" - The Igbos own 80% of Lagos state in terms of houses and businesses and contribute about the same percentage in the much advertised Lagos IGR.
So if Fashola get sense at all and his mentality is not tribally convoluted; who should he be striving to please if not the Igbos - THE GEESE THAT LAY THE GOLDEN EGGS IN LAGOS STATE.

NB: I am from the North and not Igbo BUT the truth need to be told.
You must be having first grade madness to think Igbos even own even 30% of Lagos properties.
You people and unnecessary and empty chestbeating

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by buchilino(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
LegendHero:
Fashola owe you Ibos nothing!!

Everybody is complaining of bad road whether from SE , SW, or SS.

If he doesn’t add it to the list now, they’ll add it later.

THEN TELL UR FASHOLA TO ALLOW NDIGBO TO REPAIR IT THEMSELVES. GE DOESN'T WANT TO IT N YET USE FEMA TO STOP IGBO ELITES FROM REPAIRING IT.
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by buchilino(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2021
STRI1:

They announce the yesterday abd has completed two, amongst is Benin-onitsha highway

U NEED TO VISIT THAT AGAIN PLZ
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Jimasun: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
kponkedenge:

I thought I was the only one who have been saying this for years.... The friction between Igbos and yorubas started during Fashola's second term as Governor.

When Tinubu was Governor, I was still in Secondary School, and Tinubu paid for all WAEC and NECO candidates.... He wasn't really looking at tribe....Tinubu was pretty cool with Igbos.

Fashola's first term was cool.... Most Igbos campaigned and voted for him for second term because of that.... But immediately he won, all hell broke loose.... He started the deportation stuff, started shutting Igbo businesses any how and demanding large sums of money during Christmas time before their businesses were opened.... Every time I pass Yaba, I'll see Black Maria stationed there every day packing igbo traders.... The oppression was just too much... That's what made igbos ran away from ACN, now APC.
You are bloody liar.
Fashola deported beggers just like Anambra and Enugu did to people from other states.
Why are you always full of hate and lies.
Even Fashola did more than Tinubu in education. Paid waec and distributed free books to every one including Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by pandax: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
LegendHero:

SS is also not part of the maintenance for example.

What about other federal projects going on in the SE like the Niger bridge for example? If he’s systematically neglecting SE, then why is work going on in that bridge?

That HURIWA will come and accuse him like he’s purposely doing it because of some marginalization nonsense is why I’m saying he owe Ibos nothing!

2nd Niger Bridge is at South South State of Delta as well, Asaba to be precise!
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by tamdun: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
xcuggsm:

"HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE" - The Igbos own 80% of Lagos state in terms of houses and businesses and contribute about the same percentage in the much advertised Lagos IGR.
So if Fashola get sense at all and his mentality is not tribally convoluted; who should he be striving to please if not the Igbos - THE GEESE THAT LAY THE GOLDEN EGGS IN LAGOS STATE.

NB: I am from the North and not Igbo BUT the truth need to be told.
Igbo owns 80% of houses in Lagos? Where did you get ur data/stats from?
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jimasun:

You are bloody liar.
Fashola deported beggers just like Anambra and Enugu did to people from other states.
Even Fashola did more than Tinubu in education. Paid waec and distributed free books to every one including Igbos

It's the hateful ingrate in all of them. Fashola is now their most bitter enemy on a par with Awolowo.

Tired of them and their wahala. Are Igbos the only ethnic group in Lagos or even Nigeria?
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Hateful bigot,which one has he finished in the SW.The second Niger is the most expensive singular project going on in Nigeria but that has not stopped Fashola or Buhari continuing some other projects in the SE.
This is the kind of hatred and greediness for other tribes that made you and your ancestors plung Nigeria into this mess we are in today that the Fulanis are benefitting from.
Igbos have very deep and greedy long throats.Very pathetic.

Can you stop being stupid for once. The second Niger bridge that is going to be tolled that is what Fashola is playing politics. and again it is the violence of the Western Region Albeit Yorubas that plunged Nigeria into this mess because without it there would have been no coup. If not for Akintola's lust for power there wouldn't have been Jan 66.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
tamdun:

Igbo owns 80% of houses in Lagos? Where did you get ur data/stats from?

IPOB bureau of statistics na where 10 = 1000 and street hawking = CEO business mogul and face-me-I-face-you in Agege = Lagos mansion. Comical people lol.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Newton85:
Didn't you know that Eboes will automatically agree with anyone who claims they're being marginalized by Yorubas? Eboes will even pitch their tents with Abubakar Shekau if he told them Yorubas were marginalizing them. It's nothing new.

Very Naive and stupid comment dude

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Newton85:
Eboes as usual playing victim and wailing about "marginalization", but this time hiding under some despicable group called HURIWA. Suddenly, Fulani Buhari is no longer at fault, they're now shifting the cause of their headaches to Fashola. Funny people.

I am sure you have never been to the East if you pass Onitsha- Enugu road you will weep. the road was intentionally abandoned by FG looking at that road will make you look at Ikorodu road or Benin-Sagamu road as paradise. If you have not been to the East my advise is to shut up and just read comment before you go about yapping your mouth wide.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Some Abokis r even more sensible than average igbos, Fashola has a principal which must confirm every deed or work...
You can either call Buhari the devil..

If u come to the west in Ogun state especially u will cry for Ogun people, stop tribalizing everything with one stupid organization. ..there is no where in Nigeria that has a good road stop been clouded with tribalism

Does this comment from you show that you have sense? If you have never been to the East the wisest thing for you to do is to shut up and read the comments. The most dilapidated FG roads in Nigeria are in the East. Lagos- Abeokuta road is child's play when compared to Onitsha- Enugu road.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Grayoso:

The part in bold is the entire truth and most Yorubas, even the most Liberal, are beginning to accept this reality they understand they must protect themselves from.

Please let me not see you comment on any racist comment or accuse whites of racial bigotry, because this statement of yours is clear bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by goaldynboy: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
sokera:
[s] SE don’t need much because over 70 percent of ibo live and do business outside south east so let the FG use the money to develop those places Igbos are living and doing business … you live and do business in south west and you want FG to pick the ghost region over south west cities ? If you like insult me I have point out the truth , ibos are born immigrate[/s]

I didn't know that an adult can reason and think like a Mumu and idiot like this!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Grayoso:

This is why Yorubas must begin protecting themselves. We have been too liberal and accommodating of a people who, however educated or accomplished they become in life, are programmed to hate Yorubas always and unrelentingly.

You can see the raw hate from the chap against Fashola that has no factual validation. All just subjective and personalised rant induced by psychotic hatred against Yorubas.

Any 'woke' Yoruba would have realised how hateful Igbos were when Fashola was Governor of Lagos. They were the only ones fighting and insulting Fash daily whereas other non-Yorubas Lagosians, whether Ijaw or Tiv, were united in praising Fashola.

Commonsense tells us the problem is with Igbos because everyone else cannot be mad while Igbos alone are sane.

Oga stop being stupid. tell me if it is not hate when you gather a people without identifying where they come from and as a governor you order them to be taken out of the state in the Night and dumped at Upper Iweka. Is that not a Bigoted action? Fashola made some development strides as Lagos governor because he had access to the funds that Obj withheld when Tinubu was governor as Yar Adua released the funds and as such Fashola had much money to work with including IGR. but we know how over estimated most of those projects were and how deep in debt Lagos is at the moment. The issue is not with Igbos and stop stylishly trying to spread hate. I am sure an igbo girl jilted you that is why you are here spreading hate.
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by oluwaahmed: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
owobokiri:

Immediately after he was recruited, the first thing he did was to reach an agreement with NASS on wholesale appropriation of budgeted funds for the ministry, instead of appropriations based on particular projects. What this means is that even if the whole budgeted funds for the works ministry are released to him, Raji Fashola gets to decide which projects that are to be done and boy, has he dealt with the South East using this method? Owerri to Onitsha road! Onitsha to Enugu, Enugu to Port Harcourt road! All are in their worst conditions while Fashola comes to take pictures at second Niger bridge every few months! It didn't stay today. He was the one that first told non Yorubas to "go back to their villages" , he doubled down on that by rounding up destitutes, including many from the South South and the middle belt and dumped them at Upper Iweka in the middle of the night! That was enough to stop him from accessing any serious office at the center but he "took a bow" at the Senate! Fashola is Evil and is a bigger threat to igbos than Buhari!

Not only fashola, most lagos yoruba politicians hate igbos and non-indigenes with their heart. Go to all the places dominated by non-yorubas in lagos, they are highly underdeveloped. From the roads in satellite town to festac and amuwo, owowronsoki, Ajao estate, Ago the roads there are so terrible one would begin to wonder if the lagos you see in movies is different from the one you live in. APC is a cesspit of corruption in lagos, I wonder why anyone thinks osinbajo or tinubu would be different or will better Nigeria when they become president.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
ORIAYO70:

That is the logical explanation from you, you see igbo people they tends to be above all. ..
Yet they r the minority n they Knowles's..

They r suffering from inferiority complex..

Imagine when Northerners mentioned South for presidency they will say Yorubas

Imagine so yoruba own south. .
Tell me any political notable people among them that could vie for presidency. ..

North has Sultan
Yoruba has Oni
Who do they have

Awon omo irankiran

You just adertised your ignorance. The igbo man is republican by nature and has no predefinded king. Stop demonstrating stupidity in HD
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Grayoso:

Why drag Fashola into it then?

Your desperation to paint igbos bad is legendary. Bros go and work and stop spreading hate online
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by malel1: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Grayoso:

Use a time machine to return to 2007-2015 period. No one is your teacher here.

I have returned and am back , my time machine tells me Ambode is better than fash
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Donedeal1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lamentations from the books, Even,
Abuja to Kaduna road no difference.
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Lightorder: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Sirjamo:
Even if Buhari build highway to heaven for Igbo, they will still hate him
you said even if ? let him build it first
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jimasun:

You must be having first grade madness to think Igbos even own even 30% of Lagos properties.
You people and unnecessary and empty chestbeating

Do you know if an Honest census is done in Lagos about 60% of the properties in Lagos will be igbo owned or partly igbo owned. Dude you seem to be living in high class ignorance. Go to Surulere, Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Okota, Festac and Ajao Estate. Majority of the property owners are igbos
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by LadyExcellency: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
LegendHero:

SS is also not part of the maintenance for example.

What about other federal projects going on in the SE like the Niger bridge for example? If he’s systematically neglecting SE, then why is work going on in that bridge?

That HURIWA will come and accuse him like he’s purposely doing it because of some marginalization nonsense is why I’m saying he owe Ibos nothing!

Is Second Niger Bridge of more advantage to Southeast for what exactly? A transit route between regions of Nigeria. Do you ever hear of Benue River Bridge for political witch hunting?

Enough of this stvpidity.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jimasun:

You are bloody liar.

Show us where Anambra and Enugu deported beggars without verifying their state of Origin first. The people Fashola deported were not even igbos and you just dumped them at Head Bridge Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Time Is Now – Charly Boy Backs Tinubu / Herdsmen’s Killing: IGP Declares War On Militias, Vigilantes / Photos Of President Buhari With Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.