Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari (28735 Views)

Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Nnamdi Kanu’s Health: HURIWA Warns Buhari Of Doom If Anything Happens / Stay Off Edo Election, HURIWA Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by malel1: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
alanto:

Messenger is Igbo

That's why Nigeria is like this , cause we have lots of people that cant say or stand for the truth, the post says HURIWA said, not Emmanuel.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
xcuggsm:

"HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE" - The Igbos own 80% of Lagos state in terms of houses and businesses and contribute about the same percentage in the much advertised Lagos IGR.
So if Fashola get sense at all and his mentality is not tribally convoluted; who should he be striving to please if not the Igbos - THE GEESE THAT LAY THE GOLDEN EGGS IN LAGOS STATE.

NB: I am from the North and not Igbo BUT the truth need to be told.

Omo Igbo jati jati, why do you people always like to deny your heritage?

Always disguising, never truthful.... You’ve told one too many lies you’ve started believing your lies. Everywhere you go it’s the deceitful disguise you wear, disguise as business-men whereas you are illicit drug pushers or armed robbers or better still ritualists, disguise as women to escape after you commit an atrocity. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Sheggy13(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
MrGerald:
If you've been following Fashola you'd know that he hates the Igbos through his actions and inaction, even from speeches, during his time as a governor though he's trying hard to cover this. If he could stop the on going 2nd niger bridge he would have done it, he's a bigot
You can hardly pick out any good federal road in the SW apart from perhaps Lagos-Ibadan and some part of Lagos-Ore expressways. Plying the routes of Ibadan to Ife to Akure to Akoko axis to Okene and from Akure to Benin too, you'll cry for the people there because of the deplorable state of the roads and these are all SW federal roads. Fashola as a minister of works has been a huge failure especially to the entire South, it's not about him marginalizing SE.
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Newton85: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
obynzo:

I am sure you have never been to the East if you pass Onitsha- Enugu road you will weep. the road was intentionally abandoned by FG looking at that road will make you look at Ikorodu road or Benin-Sagamu road as paradise. If you have not been to the East my advise is to shut up and just read comment before you go about yapping your mouth wide.
You mean your hero Goodluck Jonathan didn't do this road for you? Are you suggesting that Jonathan also marginalized you people?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Newton85: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
obynzo:

Very Naive and stupid comment dude
Oga go and sleep. So, it was Fashola that wanted Eboes to hate Buhari all along, and not because Eboes naturally hate Buhari since he also doesn't like them? I didn't know it was Fashola that made Kanu and his IPOB cretins to claim Buhari was dead or that he's been replaced by Jubril from Sudan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by christistruth01: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
I used to think it was Fashola that was determined to complete the Building of 2nd Niger Bridge
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by goaldynboy: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
emperor863:

[s]The long throat that made Aguyi Ironsi turned the Federal republic that had four different constitutions into a unitary state.

The long throat that made Nnamdi Azikiwe appoint only Igbo professors as vice chancellors of all the federal universities in Nigeria, apart from ABU where he was resisted.

The long throat that made unfortunate miscreants to claims that Lagos (A city established by Olofin, a prince from Ile Ife) is a no man's land. Just because the urbane and cosmopolitan nature of the Yoruba gave them accommodation after the civil war.[/s]

The yorubas and the Fulani are the leeches of this country. And they are so gluttonous and greedy to always want to corner all the resources and projects of this country while leaving out the southeast and south south who are the major contributors of the resources that brings money to the country!

Since after the civil war that the yorubas and their fulanis brothers have been ruling the country, Nigeria has been damaged beyond repair!
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by BabaO2: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
tiswell:
the so much touted 2nd Niger bridge doesn't benefit the southeast alone,it just happen to be situated there.
The northerners and southwest would be the major beneficiaries as they are the ones that will ply that route the most.
You dont deserve a reply. You are so mischivious
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by LegendHero(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
goaldynboy:

The yorubas and the Fulani are the leeches of this country. And they are so gluttonous and greedy to always want to corner all the resources and projects of this country while leaving out the southeast and south south who are the major contributors of the resources that brings money to the country!

Since after the civil war that the yorubas and their fulanis brothers have been ruling the country, Nigeria has been damaged beyond repair!

Stop lumping the SE and SS you ungrateful Ibos.

What do you bring to the table in Nigeria? How is the SE feeding Nigeria? What exactly did your region add to Nigeria ? You are the leeches.

Go on clubhouse where you have real people, the SS people are giving Ibos back to back letting every soul that care to know that they are different from you guys.

Just go on any Niger Delta room on clubhouse and say this nonsense of lumping SE & SS together.

I ask you what exactly does the SE as a region contribute to Nigeria commonwealth to deserve a preferential treatment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by tiswell(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
BabaO2:

You dont deserve a reply. You are so mischivious
it's mischievous next time
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
Obamaofusa:
HURIWA is stoking the fire of hatred.No SS roads and some damaged roads in the SW where we have the most traffic in Nigeria.
Very bad for HURIWA indeed..

They are on point. Every region suppose to get something anything federal is doing something. It also should be equal in monetary value.
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by OkukoIgbo: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
LegendHero:

Stop lumping the SE and SS you ungrateful Ibos.

What do you bring to the table in Nigeria? How is the SE feeding Nigeria? What exactly did your region add to Nigeria ? You are the leeches.

Go on clubhouse where you have real people, the SS people are giving Ibos back to back letting every soul that care to know that they are different from you guys.

Just go on any Niger Delta room on clubhouse and say this nonsense of lumping SE & SS together.

I ask you what exactly does the SE as a region contribute to Nigeria commonwealth to deserve a preferential treatment?

So why did you fight for a whole 3 years to make sure you had them in your fold?
If they were useless, was the right approach not to allow them go or does it mean you guys were very stupid to kill and be killed just to have them?
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by LegendHero(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

So why did you fight for a whole 3 years to make sure you had them in your fold?
If they were useless, was the right approach not to allow them go or does it mean you guys were very stupid to kill and be killed just to have them?

The reason why we fought 3 years to make sure they remain in our fold is because of the crude oil domiciled in the SS axis of the defunct Eastern Region.

Did Ojuku not fight Adaka Boro and stop him from his ND secession he planned then?

No one is stopping them to go, even my own Oduduwa self want to go so I don’t know how me or any Yoruba is stopping you guys.

What we are saying is that stop crying over every petty things and saying it’s hate against Ibos. HURIWA that tagged themselves human right activists are appearing as a tribal agency that parrot nonsense and malign people from other tribe character.

Lastly, know that you don’t bring anything spectacular to the table as a region as of now to merit any preferential treatment. If the SS had been the one doing the blame game then I will accept but not the Ibos (SE).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by ORIAYO70(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
obynzo:

You just adertised your ignorance. The igbo man is republican by nature and has no predefinded king. Stop demonstrating stupidity in HD

That speech has really climaxed ur foolishness, even if u operated Republican as you have ascertain...

Yet politally yet no notable ones amongs u that could withstand the sit...

No wonder you r clamouring for Biafra useless n senseless crew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by ORIAYO70(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
obynzo:

Does this comment from you show that you have sense? If you have never been to the East the wisest thing for you to do is to shut up and read the comments. The most dilapidated FG roads in Nigeria are in the East. Lagos- Abeokuta road is child's play when compared to Onitsha- Enugu road.

You r very foolish my mum is from Anambra
I will even make u tour ur own so called land,

Hausa are bad
Yoruba r evil...
Beast of no nation..

The regret I have is my mum coming from a group of bigot, a group that knows nothing than tribalism....

Ur people kill my mum cos married Yoruba man...

Now that is dead I think they have devour her to the fullest

Awon omo irankiran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Aboks(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
OkukoIgbo:
Who is hariwa?
Come these mods hunting me to shut me up.

1) Kestolove
2) Juliusmalema
3) Buckeyemedia
4) Nlpolicewoman
5) Krismas
6) Alimohammedibn
7) Falseprophet
cool Pricemajestic
9) Pantami
10) Modsfucker
11) Ibkhaleel
12) Biodun556
13) Lastcall
14) Aboks
15) Gawu1
16) Thefilmtric
17) Asidy
18) Malcoimx
19) Ibrahimmrfish
20) Adolfaboki
21) Queseda,
22) Tsagir
23) Niceman12
24) Quotasystem
25) Abduljabbar4
26) Northurmate
27) Fariq
28) Danarrewa
29) Susu888
30) Sword419
31) Spendoon
32) Bakinwuta
33) Bazamfare
34) Almaigaa
35) Arewawife
36) Northrules9ja
37) Simplyleo
38) Ngeneukwenu
39) Vedaxcool
40)
41) Budaatum
42) Monogamy
43) Donbenie
44) Candidlady
45) Supportnija
46) Safyqueen
47) Danjikanbauchi
48) Slydev
49) Oloyedewaris
50) Haakeem
51) Caseless
52) Lovenorth
53) Patrioticman007
54) Cilicmarin
55) Sarakibukola
56) Iliya1520
57) Johnsin97
58) Getmeright
59) Ipigsrdotards
60) Greenarrow1
61) Blackman7
62) Ngpatriot
63) Deji17
64) Nonpartisan1
65) Angelfrost
66) Emilo2bad
67) Antiwailer

Make una warn them to let me be.
I have nine lives.

Na ur village people dey chase you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by slowice(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
LegendHero:
Fashola owe you Ibos nothing!!

Everybody is complaining of bad road whether from SE , SW, or SS.

If he doesn’t add it to the list now, they’ll add it later.

What sort dumb and selfish talk is this.... If fg is doing emergency rehabilitation of federal roads then every region should benefit from it. Igbos too are Nigerians, they re always at the receiving end of all manner of wickedness and neglect. Why later? Why not now?
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
OkukoIgbo:

Lol. Do some of you think before you regurgitate this garbage I am sure your parents handed down to you and your grandparents handed down to them?

Igbos declared a nation with Nigeria illegally. Nigeria stood up to their lawlessness and war ensued that took years to end. Simple. Start thinking and talking like an adult rather than just repeating the junk indoctrination handed down you 24/7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by 9jaTalks(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by AnanseK(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
HURIWA is a branch Of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Hausa are bad
Yoruba r evil...
Beast of no nation..

The regret I have is my mum coming from a group of bigot, a group that knows nothing than tribalism....

Awon omo irankiran

You are an unfortunate SOD. We know the usual lies your mother is not from Anambra and stop trying to be half clever. Oga i know so many Yoruba girls married to Igbos especially Anambra men and they are well taken care of. You think this your lies would stick. Ode
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
ORIAYO70:

That speech has really climaxed ur foolishness, even if u operated Republican as you have ascertain...

Yet politally yet no notable ones amongs u that could withstand the sit...

No wonder you r clamouring for Biafra useless n senseless crew.

Oga go and sit down you have no talk. you think going online to tarnish a tribe will work for you. Idiot
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Newton85:
Oga go and sleep. So, it was Fashola that wanted Eboes to hate Buhari all along, and not because Eboes naturally hate Buhari since he also doesn't like them? I didn't know it was Fashola that made Kanu and his IPOB cretins to claim Buhari was dead or that he's been replaced by Jubril from Sudan.

Oga you have no talk you are just a stupid cretin and a miserable SOD
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Jimasun: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
obynzo:

Show us where Anambra and Enugu deported beggars without verifying their state of Origin first. The people Fashola deported were not even igbos and you just dumped them at Head Bridge Onitsha

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Newton85:
You mean your hero Goodluck Jonathan didn't do this road for you? Are you suggesting that Jonathan also marginalized you people?

Who is the current minister of works and who is the current head of state and whose responsibility is it to fix the road now? Oga you are not clever and we see through your lies
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by ORIAYO70(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
obynzo:

Oga go and sit down you have no talk. you think going online to tarnish a tribe will work for you. Idiot

Your papa na idiot... Let's reason logically without no insult

Because of ur inferiority complex n mental mediocrity u will always turn all reasonable talk to an abusive argument..

When u called Fashla evil.. u r giving him appraisal... Awon ode

1 Like

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by ORIAYO70(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
obynzo:

You are an unfortunate SOD. We know the usual lies your mother is not from Anambra and stop trying to be half clever. Oga i know so many Yoruba girls married to Igbos especially Anambra men and they are well taken care of. You think this your lies would stick. Ode

Am not a son of many father's like you.. that I will not know where my parents emanated from... Simple logic reasoning you can comprehend .....

Awon omo Irankiran..

If I can control who give birth to me I would have search thoroughly into a fulani woman bosson, not set of bigot... Fortunately my mum was exceptional... Among clueless people...

O ni se orire, baba baba e ni unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by CSTRR: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Hausa are bad
Yoruba r evil...
Beast of no nation..

Awon omo irankiran
There are so many Igbo girls married to Yoruba men na.

What makes your mum so special?( May her soul RIP)

It's a disgrace that half of you comes from igboland.

You and your children should Marry Yoruba so that the Igbo genes in you can dissipate with time.

You are a disgrace, and I am not even Igbo.
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Am not a son of many father's like you.. that I will not know where my parents emanated from... Simple logic reasoning you can comprehend .....

Awon omo Irankiran..

If I can control who give birth to me I would have search thoroughly into a fulani woman bosson, not set of bigot... Fortunately my mum was exceptional... Among clueless people...

O ni se orire, baba baba e ni unfortunate

Yu are a miserable SOD devoid of logic. I know your generations before you are used to having many fathers that is why you think i am like you. I am no way like you. Your quest to spread lies has failed we are many and we will counter you. Thank God for social media like nairaland we will use it to destroy all the lies you attempt to put as stereotypes against the igbo
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by alanto: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
malel1:

That's why Nigeria is like this , cause we have lots of people that cant say or stand for the truth, the post says HURIWA said, not Emmanuel.
Continue dribbling yourself.
Re: Fashola Playing Devil's Advocate, Wants Igbos To Hate You- HURIWA Warns Buhari by ORIAYO70(m): 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
obynzo:

Yu are a miserable SOD devoid of logic. I know your generations before you are used to having many fathers that is why you think i am like you. I am no way like you. Your quest to spread lies has failed we are many and we will counter you. Thank God for social media like nairaland we will use it to destroy all the lies you attempt to put as stereotypes against the igbo

See Mad boy that failed to spell Son correctly for two times, firstly I neglected thinking it was typographical error, now the Aba University boy yet spell Son As Sod.. everything about ur region is fake..

Should I respond to this ninny again No ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) / FG Reaches Agreement With Ajero Labour Faction (Video) / Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.