Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions (1083 Views)

Lagos Tops States With The Most Multidimensional Poverty Per Square Mile / Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report / 20 Poorest States In Nigeria. Kogi, Imo, Adamawa Tops States With Least Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by NafeesaAA(f): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kano is number one.

I'm currently about to run a Facebook and Instagram sponsored advert for the ebook I wrote on cryptocurrency.

In my search for the states with much transaction in cryptocurrency in Nigeria for my targeting, I found out this result...

Kano topped the list as the number one state in Nigeria.

Ebonyi is second followed by Anambra and Kebbi state in fourth place.

Jigawa complete the list of the top 5 states with crypto interest in Nigeria.

Sadly, my state is in 17th place.

Mi am matsalam mu sakkwatawa? Naji haushi wallahi. ��

Source: Google Trends.

Copied.

Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by SadiqBabaSani: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
lie

1 Like

Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by SadiqBabaSani: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lagos is number

2 Likes

Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by Jerryherd: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
tongue

So abokii sef don join chestbeating lie telling gang

Wetin low self esteem no g cause our Nigerian fellow neighbours

Anyways Google what blockchain technology is all about and cryptocyrrency peer to peer blocks and mining, google how many server worldwide it takes for a single transaction to be completed and why it is without transaction trace linking transaction to Kano, Ebonyi and Anambra

1 Like

Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by proeast(m): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
This ranking actually looks awkward, any which way we still represent grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by SarkinYarki: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Interest is different
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by RealLordZeus(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Which kind stupid ranking be this.. So lagos is number 36 abi
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by inoki247: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
The source of this News must be from Alaroye...

Kano dey top list of state using Crypto for Nigeria nd we never hear say Hisbah arrest someone or breaking people's phone for trading Crypto....

Abeg u people shuld b lying small small u think say Crypto na lik Yamarita abi bread and akara or wetin Meshai or MeSuya dey sell..
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by Proudnigerian60: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol so they have now found a way to locate cryptocurrency transactions sé
No be juju be that?

1 Like

Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by demolinka(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na elites for there...no be d one wey dey sell indomie for sábó
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by Kollyman: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Aboki lies without sense.

What does Kano 100% means?

Everyone in Kano trade cryptocurrency?

Go and sell this to Danguje and Garbage Shehu
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by Snitch24(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lmao wsh kine lie be this
How Dem take arrive at this data
Lmao
OP you are on the wrong part
Those lekki boys ain't capping at all bro
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by kenny714433(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
This info is totally wrong.

I am a crypto ambassador for numerous coin and I can tell you, the ranking should be Akwa Ibom first, the Yourubas are also dominating here. Nowhere will you see any northerner

Even airdrop group, you must see an Akwa Ibomite's name dominating.

But Nigerians have invaded crypto sha. Just like the Asian (Indians), they are like MTN, everywhere you go.
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by Generalwoodz(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
kenny714433:
This info is totally wrong.

I am a crypto ambassador for numerous coin and I can tell you, the ranking should be Akwa Ibom first, the Yourubas are also dominating here. Nowhere will you see any northerner

Even airdrop group, you must see an Akwa Ibomite's name dominating.

But Nigerians have invaded crypto sha. Just like the Asian (Indians), they are like MTN, everywhere you go.
boss, could you pls add me up on any group?
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by Truthissupreme: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Number one cryptocurrency is Haram is Islam just like beer if not una be hypocrite

Two, I thought buhari banned cryptocurrency, if not una be hypocrite

Same north doing bureau de change prevailed on buhari to stop cryptocurrency because they couldn't compete

Three, there is no where in your foolish data that it states anything cryptocurrency data

That could be states with highest almajiris for all we know
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by Coolgent(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Kano is number one.

I'm currently about to run a Facebook and Instagram sponsored advert for the ebook I wrote on cryptocurrency.

In my search for the states with much transaction in cryptocurrency in Nigeria for my targeting, I found out this result...

Kano topped the list as the number one state in Nigeria.

Ebonyi is second followed by Anambra and Kebbi state in fourth place.

Jigawa complete the list of the top 5 states with crypto interest in Nigeria.

Sadly, my state is in 17th place.

Mi am matsalam mu sakkwatawa? Naji haushi wallahi. ��

Source: Google Trends.

Copied.
Nima naji haushi
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by kenny714433(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Generalwoodz:
boss, could you pls add me up on any group?

How well do you know about cryptocurrency?
Can you work monthly for 10k
If yes is the answer to these questions, send me a mail.
Re: Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions by Lanretoye(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Money laundering.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari / BREAKING: Policemen Flee As Gunmen Invade Ogun Monarch’s Palace During APC Congr / North Loves Anambra: Anambra Elections Has Got Our Attention Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.