Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari (1081 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by DoggoneDogg: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
By Dumebi Emmanuel
The Deputy Governor of Anambra state has officially defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress, POLITICS NIGERIA can authoritatively report.

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Wednesday received APC Caretaker Committee Chairman and Yobe State Governor Mai Mala Buni, Anambra Deputy Governor Dr. Nkem Okeke and Imo State Governor Hope Uzodinma.

Dr. Okeke is now a member of the ruling Party after dumping his party, the All Progressives Grand Alliance.

This development is coming a few days after POLITICS NIGERIA accurately predicted the move.

Dr. Okeke first served as Anambra State Commissioner for Economic Planning, and again as Anambra State Commissioner for Works and Transport in the administration of Governor Peter Obi.

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 dominique

Source: PoliticsNigeria

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lobatan
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Decamping to a party that doesn't exist in Anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by duro4chang(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Let us check if the news is from Yeyenews.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by yyba: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Apc everywhere you go grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by uptimum123(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Progressives on the beat

Who wouldn't want to join the progressive train

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by dollynnn(f): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
FFK boys dem
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na wa o!
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Tofax: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
No preferential treatment between Separatist, Bandits -FG

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by NGpatriot: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
lmao.................

APC WORLDWIDE...

grin grin grin

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Nuelito: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na their way... jumping from pillar to post
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lol

APGA has failed ndi Anambra in all ramifications.

The Deputy Governor can't stay with a dying horse.

Security under APGA is zero. The Governor is not pro-active.

Soon the remaining state house of assembly members will defect.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by NGpatriot: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Next is his oga, Obiano...

grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by MuchAdo: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Fasindo: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
shocked

Congrats to him.
Is like Once one decamp to APC he will be taking to see and take pictures with Buhari.

Someone that cannot deliver his Abagana community to any party in any election just like Umahi can't deliver his State to his present party.

Dr. Nkem Okeke should get ready to go back to his lecturing job because APC will not only loose but fumble.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Is anything too hard for an Ibo Man?

When they said they are from Israel, what they actually meant was they are an Esau generation.

They can sell anyone out for profit.

If you do your investigations very well, Judas Iscariot is an Ibo Man.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Naughtysex: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nigeria politics is a game of self interest
Selfish killers called leaders
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by madmohamed(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Dumebi Emmanuel

I'm from Enugbu ukwu the anu ampam is from my village the man don't have any political power we the people of Enugbu ukwu make him who he is today but he turn his back on us we will teach him a lesson of his life.

No any APC in my village and that man is too small to come whit nonsense.

A man obianu wife but under his pussy will never have any political power in my village we a too powerful for that.

We desonwn him he is on his own
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by shigishege: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Very soon when these Unwanted Aliens want to talk now, they will be insulting Yorubas asnifnita only the Yorubas that are in APC. They even accused the Yorubas of the mastermind of buhari regime. Here are all their leaders dumping thier own APGA, PDP and using back door entering APC. They won't be able to alsay anything now oo.
But either they like it or not they will always que behind us. This 2023 is non negotiable for the west.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
politics....its all over the world the same....
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by shigishege: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Olaolufred:
Is anything too hard for an Ibo Man?

When they said they are from Israel, what they actually meant was they are an Esau generation.

They can sell anyone out for profit.

If you do your investigations very well, Judas Iscariot is an Ibo Man.
honestly, those set of human being sucks. Reno who knows them very well have said it all about them. Asari Dokubo also explain the type of human being they are. Liberian president yesterday called them Unwanted Aliens.
Very wicked and hateful set of people.
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Dumebi Emmanuel

The deputy governor Nkem Okeke wife Ebele sister married to Uba family in Uga, he is lecturer with no political structure in his home town Enugu-Ukwu
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by madmohamed(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
lmao.................

APC WORLDWIDE...

grin grin grin
haba i se too buhari here what is happening
Which one is original buhari
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
madmohamed:
I'm from Enugbu ukwu the anu ampam is from my village the man don't have any political power we the people of Enugbu ukwu make him who he is today but he turn his back on us we will teach him a lesson of his life.

A man obianu wife but under his pussy will never have any political power in my village we a too powerful for that.

Disown him as if you pay his bills ,a grown man take decision that he think it good for him
Re: BREAKING: Anambra Deputy Governor Defects To APC, Meets Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2021
madmohamed:

And you are madmohamed?
and you can desonwn?
You are the most knowledgeable Enugbu ukwu man ever.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Policemen Flee As Gunmen Invade Ogun Monarch’s Palace During APC Congr / North Loves Anambra: Anambra Elections Has Got Our Attention Too / Tweeps Who Hailed IPOB Years Ago Are Now Cursing The Group (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.