Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability (687 Views)

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 / Lagos. The Higher The Igr The More The Number Of Bad Roads / The Lower The IQ, The Higher The Employability In Nigeria- See Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by SpatialKing(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nigeria foundation is faulty, no matter how much we renovate or paint the body of the country it will never work unless we go back to the root/fountain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by SLAP44: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
I agree

The top job in the country

Was given to someone whose IQ

Is as high as a toadstool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by valoky22(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's really pathetic. It shall never be well with Lord Lugard for lumping us together with those intellectual midgets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by Naijanascam: 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Quota system
Quota system
Quota system

Abeg make I eat this chicken in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by ehinmowo: 3:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Lol and u want to live in the same country eith them?
Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by SpatialKing(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2021
SLAP44:
I agree

The top job in the country

Was given to someone whose IQ

Is as high as a toadstool

Everywhere they are the directors, Head of department etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by SpatialKing(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2021
valoky22:
It's really pathetic. It shall never be well with Lord Lugard for lumping us together with those intellectual midgets.
Seriously
Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by Zegemi(f): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
SpatialKing:

Seriously

You mailed me?
Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by effort1: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mannabbgrills, the deceptive,fake patriot, see another ugly truth about Buhari starring you in the eyes.

When you curse those supporting backwardness in Nigeria, you are simply placing curses on yourself.
Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by SpatialKing(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
Zegemi:

You mailed me?
Yes I did
Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by Zegemi(f): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
SpatialKing:

Yes I did

How may I be of help to you sir?
Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by ambale(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is a serious case ooo
And it's not just in government, it is everywhere you go to

Nigerians are naturally jealous when they find someone who is as intelligent or more intelligent than they are

We've had cases of people being turned down for job just because the oga dere feels his job will be threatened

Such a pathetic mentality.
Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by PureStarman: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
You're right
They don't putting high IQ at the top is secret to paradise on earth
Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
SpatialKing:
Nigeria foundation is faulty, no matter how much we renovate or paint the body of the country it will never work unless we go back to the root/fountain.
You no lie!

International standard self, they are nowhere to be found!

People marking WAEC, prefers the papers from the north because it makes their work easy! ( There's virtually almost nothing to mark) grin grin no be joke though!
Re: Nigeria: The Lower The IQ The Higher The Employability by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
valoky22:

Shouting lord Lugard up and down, over actions he took more than 100 years ago, is what is really pathetic.

Lord Lugard 'lumped' you with intellectual midgets ages ago, then why don't you use your superior intellect to extricate yourself?

What is also pathetic is how so called uneducated and unintelligent people are leading 'brilliant' folks like you.

Do something about it . Same goes for OP too. There are too many of you lamenting the problem and too few proffering solutions.

So so pity party up and down.

(1) (Reply)

ARE YOU A BIAFRAN? / One Nigeria My Foot! Nigeria Is Not A Nation / BREAKING: Dele Momodu Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.