Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 (22907 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Lanrelagboi: 4:07am On Sep 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9Hyufn06c

“Lower the temperature, It’s not the time to Campaign Yet, they will hear a lot from us” - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT speaking today at APC Northern Speakers Forum's unveiling of the ‘Tinubu/Shettima Door to Door 2023’ for Tinubu/Shettima

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1566181224296714243?t=5SyxBfpwK91gqRrKOvMr9g&s=19

270 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Lanrelagboi: 4:09am On Sep 04, 2022
This reminds me of the "e lo fokan yin bale" right before the primaries

486 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by madridguy(m): 4:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Jagaban of Universe. They never hear anything.
God bless Nigeria incoming president.

Not distracted by emergency bandwagons created to disappear after elections.

196 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by derecho(m): 4:34am On Sep 04, 2022
The way OBIdients take handle all the onslaughts don format Tinubu brain.
One thing that is sure is they'd meet OBIdients..
After the 2023 elections, politicking in Nigeria would be rewritten.
Peter Obi has changed alot of things
Imagine being blessed with supporters who know what to do per time.
Supporters that has rubbished Tinubu+Atiku with their war chest.

335 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by ImperialYoruba: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Lower the temperature, It’s not the time to Campaign Yet, they will hear a lot from us” - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

grin grin grin grin
I love this!!

Fck! Asiwaju, we told them, they heard from us, they anticipate the mother of campaigning beginning Sept 28th.

We need firemen in Nairaland because this place will burn this campaign season. grin grin

Ohh, May Allah spare our lives!

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Bobloco: 5:00am On Sep 04, 2022
We are earnestly waiting for the campaigns to start so that you will tell Nigerians how you intend to rescue us from your APC

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by ImperialYoruba: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2022
derecho:
The way OBIdients take handle all the onslaughts don format Tinubu brain.
One thing that is sure is they'd meet OBIdients..
After the 2023 elections, politicking in Nigeria would be rewritten.
Peter Obi has changed alot of things
Imagine being blessed with supporters who know what to do per time.
Supporters that has rubbished Tinubu+Atiku with their war chest.

After Tinubu improve life for Ibos of SE, as he improved their lives in Lagos with inclusion, they will turn against Obi if he ever showed up again.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by NovoLag: 5:08am On Sep 04, 2022
My own is make sure you vote your conscience o

I hope you know that most of their warriors are not even in Nigeria!

They live in stable economies, stable education, stable electricity (to power them phones to cause havoc and spread misinformation), good roads and better life for their kids

What is Vulturegrillers shop address in port Harcourt like he claimed?

Pan.doraobi is not even in Nigeria, yet he wants to tell you who to vote!

He/she benefits from the rot!

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Akinsete19(m): 5:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Which temperature? Temperature of hooligans

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Caseywilliams(m): 5:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Which temprature abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Johdebby: 5:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Dey for increase am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Throwback: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Assurance!

231 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Omonieme: 5:10am On Sep 04, 2022
This man Sha. Hate him or love him, you can't deny his political sagacity and he's someone I'd rather have as a friend than as a foe. That his statement on expecting anything, expecting everything and expecting nothing Abi how E take talk am dey always do me somehow for body. The way he has managed jhis political career so far is inspiring to say the least and while I still believe it'd have been better if he plays the role of a leader and sponsor younger man for the presidency, it is his right and I await what he's cooking for the campaigns.
You don't need to wait till September 28 to see awesome auto deals Sha. Just click on my profile and check em out

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Franklyspeakin: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Normally temperature low already. Gist lovers is putting up seriously scandalous post on him that may be damaging to his campaign. I hope his team is preparing a come bk. So his last born is In jail abroad for drug abuse. Mad ooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by derecho(m): 5:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Kikikiki..
So you still use this igbo narrative wey don expire?
The bus don leave tey tey
ImperialYoruba:

After Tinubu improve life for Ibos of SE, as he improved their lives in Lagos with inclusion, they will turn against Obi if he ever showed up again.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by AyoLamba288: 5:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Shey una dey hear make una go calm down
Na so he talk before primary election be that and he whip osinbanjo well well

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by onumadu: 5:17am On Sep 04, 2022
For where
Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Bsport31: 5:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu dey cook something

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Toucasea: 5:20am On Sep 04, 2022
DRUG BARON/CRIMINAL/TERRORIST
What a Calamitous Combo!!!
Asiwaju + Shettima
ASISHE2023!!! i.e the GREAT MISTAKE

Don't say you are not warned

chloedogie:

Asishe doesn't exist in the yoruba language. We only have asise. Maybe that one you just formed is in Russian or Scottish languages

340 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by ThinkSmarter: 5:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Asiwaju is the man to beat

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Ask Supporters To "Lower The Temperature" Until September 28 by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:21am On Sep 04, 2022
The noise Obituaries are making will fade off when election campaigns starts.
They don't know anything.
Just making noise everywhere and lying everywhere thinking everyone is dumb like them.
When campaign starts... You people will be shocked.

If they want to push problem, we are better at encountering them because we are thinkers and doers... BOLA AHMED TINUBU 2023

48 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Declare Bauchi Lawmaker, Yakubu Abdullahi Shehu Wanted (Photo) / We”ll Pursue Outcome Of 2023 Election To Supreme Court – Afenifere / Buhari Hits Back At Transparency International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.