Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics (1544 Views)

I Deleted All Chinwetalu Agu Videos On My Computer.... / Soldiers Drag, Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Outfit / “No Force Can Break Our Love” - Ooni Of Ife’s Wife, Naomi Denies Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by AmadiAba: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
No Amount of Force Can Crush The Will of A People - Chinwetalu Agu | #IgbereTV

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Fahdiga(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
A true son of the soil. Biafra is an ideology

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by SLAP44: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
As a northerner, this picture pains me to my bone marrows, am going to sleep.

If I don't wake up tomorrow, blame Nnamdi Kanu. grin

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by harqinhola(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Regional govt not Biafra
Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Truthissupreme: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oyigboupdate scrotum go melt seeing this

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Moferere: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Person wey get skon-skon for film, he don get am for real life
Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by BiafIntel: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
OHHH OUR FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH. BIAFRA MUST COME IN HIS LIFE TIME. ISEEEE!!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Emergingnation(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Self determination isn't a crime, but a right..

Haters should rots in hell for all we care ...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by nairalandankrah: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wow!!! Beautiful

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Emergingnation(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2021
Moferere:
Person wey get skon-skon for film, he don get am for real life
Says Marauding fulani herdsman terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by OVB123: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hearing this buhari jubril is dead already. Brifans here will come and no devil can stop us.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by chatinent: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ekwensu eromance siala mami water.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by gidgiddy: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nice one Chiwetel Agu. I remember that Chiwetel Agu once said that he was a cook for Biafran Soldiers during the war

Still ever the Biafran

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by mightyhaze: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
Nice one Chiwetel Agu. I remember that Chiwetel Agu once said that he was a cook for Biafran Soldiers during the war

Still ever the Biafran
cook u say? So he has always been a sissy then.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by mightyhaze: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chiwetel amaka.. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Admissionclass: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Igbo is Ipob,ipob is Igbo..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by jlinkd78(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Great endorsement. My love for you now knows no bounds. Someone like Pete Edochie should have taken a lead in this direction but he prepares political correctness
Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by BKayy: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Odogwu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by BKayy: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
mightyhaze:
cook u say? So he has always been a sissy then.. cheesy
He was not old enough to carry gun then.
He would be at most 12 years at that time

1 Like

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by chigator2: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
That is the Spirit, which misbehaving miscreants and saboteurs can't quench in the heart of true Biafrans not efulefus.

The detractors can only but wish they can capitalize on nonentities to sway our conviction of BIAFRA reclamation.
Never. With or without anybody, BIAFRA must come

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by tishbite41(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Chinwetalu Agu my man
God bless you and Sam Loco Efe
Biafran War veterans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Buckeyemedia1: 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Oyigboupdate scrotum go melt seeing this
Who is this man, is he a member of the House of Representatives?
Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Tomek09(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
God bless Ndigbo.
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless IPOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Mrexcell(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
We need prominent men in igboland to back the biafran struggle not all these old, weak obscure igbo men.
Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by Davincom: 12:44am On Sep 16, 2021
I am David Kwagwazim, a Web developer and Senior Project lead with Davinsoft.

I build website and web app for small businesses at an affordable price.

We do a complete Professional job from Wireframing to the complete project, delivered at the right time.

You can chat me on WhatsApp: 07018952757 for my information.
Re: Biafra: No Amount Of Force Can Crush The Will Of A People - Chinwetalu Agu (pics by emmabest2000(m): 4:31am On Sep 16, 2021
BKayy:
Odogwu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! Biggest Attack On Kim Kardashian / Who Is The Most Famous Action Film Star Of All Time? / Photo Of David O Hvaing A Blast In New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.